Grinding noise from rear - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean 1809 View Post
No place like ohio is right. 6 inches of snow at the end of march, right on! Lol. I live in troy ohio, about a half hour north of dayton ohio. Where are you stationed? My uncle who is a marines officer was stationed over there for years. Now he is at camp lejeune north carolina.
Lived in london ohio til i was 4 then hilliard ohio untill i left for the military.
1996v6stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Ok. I know where those are both at. I work in springfield as a paramedic, actually trying to get on the marysville fire dept now. Ive been through those towns a time or two.
GreenBean 1809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean 1809 View Post
Ok. I know where those are both at. I work in springfield as a paramedic, actually trying to get on the marysville fire dept now. Ive been through those towns a time or two.
Yeahh i sure do miss it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

How long would one say i have to rebuild the back end if the noises seem to be getting worse. Something i need to do now or is it drivable?
Old 03-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Thanks for the appreciation v6stang. I was in a Active Duty Infantry unit in the US ARMY. The unit I was in is actually very famous in the army community. I was 10th Mountain Division, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 2-22INF Battalion, Bravo Company Bushmasters. I operated 1246 missions with my platoon that was hand picked to be the Quick Reaction Force team for the operational area of FOB WARRIOR in Kirkuk city Iraq. I was over seas for OIF7 and OIF8. At the end of my deployment I was selected to go to the MITT team and train Iraqi Army soldiers and Iraqi Police ESU unit members which are the equivilant to our SWAT teams. All and all I had a good run but my knees and shoulder gave out and I couldnt keep up with my unit very well anymore so I didnt reinlist. Now I play wet nurse to a 12yo girl, a 8yo boy and have a 6yo daughter in NY I only get to see every 2 years. Mr. mom indeed, I feel like Vin Diesel from the movie The Pacifier. I would also like to congradulate you on your military service, it takes a special person to be able to answer the call of a nation in need, the government could never really pay its soldiers enough for the sacrifices we make, this is certainly true of those who make the ultimate sacrifice.

As far as your diff needing to be replaced I have no clue how long it will hold up but I wouldnt drive it till its fixed. Something like that can break at the wrong moment and cause and accident and god forbit get someone killed.
DieselStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Sound like a hell of a man! Sorry to hear about ur stang some punks trashed on the other thread. Hope ur new project turns out even better! Back on topic now haha sorry op.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Hey man my thread is your thread. I called a mechanic, in first thing tomorrow. I personally think a powerstroke mustang sounds awesome. Im in a e450 every third day with 300k on the odo with no signs of stopping.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Powerstroke stang would be boss. Awfully heavy though.
DieselStang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT