Pretty Big Mod List, Any Suggestions?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Pretty Big Mod List, Any Suggestions??

So I've had my 02 GT since July and been saving up for some nice modding. It's got 30k on it and never seen redline, all stock except cai (I know will have to come off if I go F/I), and a few exterior mods. I also got it for a good deal and love my car so I'd rather not switch for a cobra that's been abused even though they're sick. But anyway I been saving up since I got it and got about $6500 saved and thinking of going F/I on low boost and conservative tune so I don't have to forge internals. I've been looking on forums for months now trying to figure out the best route to take and f/i seems to be the best way to obtain around the 400hp range which is what I want. I want a real nice and reliable dd, but I know that also comes at a price...but I'm trying not to spend more than necessary to keep good power and reliability for as cheap as I can. So anyway here's my mod list:
-BBK shorty headers
-BBK catted xpipe (need catted or wont pass inspections in NC)
-Borla Stingers or ATAK cb
-Cams Stage I (dk if that's the best option for a f/i dd, idk much about cams)
-BBK 78 TB
-Vortech S/C (but has no intercooler and I want to play it safe and have one so should I go with a intercooled 2.1 kb sc?)
-3.73 gears
-Subframe connectors
and of course custom tune.
Should I just have a shop do all of this since I have no experience doing serious engine work??
Sorry for so many questions but with the setup I'm wanting I can't find exact answers on here and just want to play it safe and not blow my engine and all that.
Thanks in advance for any help!!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slow4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 2,208
I'd go with

Longtubes
O/R X pipe
3:73 Gears
Rear control arms
Springs
Tokico Shocks / Struts
Short Shifter
Anderson Stage 2 Cams (w/ Stock Springs )
Typhoon Intake manifold
75mm Thrttle body
Plenum
24lb Injectors and Calibrated MAF
Center force Clutch
Aluminum Driveshaft


That right there would be enough for some good HP/TQ

Now if you wanted to yes get your heads ported but that would take some time at the shop.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If your debating on a Root or Centrigd Supercharer .. I'd go with a centrig.. They will make more power than a root Supercharger. And run better..

Centrig - Vortech/Procharger
Root - Kennebell, Tork Tech, Eaton , Etc.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
I'd go with

Longtubes
O/R X pipe
3:73 Gears
Rear control arms
Springs
Tokico Shocks / Struts
Short Shifter
Anderson Stage 2 Cams (w/ Stock Springs )
Typhoon Intake manifold
75mm Thrttle body
Plenum
24lb Injectors and Calibrated MAF
Center force Clutch
Aluminum Driveshaft

That right there would be enough for some good HP/TQ

Now if you wanted to yes get your heads ported but that would take some time at the shop.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If your debating on a Root or Centrigd Supercharer .. I'd go with a centrig.. They will make more power than a root Supercharger. And run better..

Centrig - Vortech/Procharger
Root - Kennebell, Tork Tech, Eaton , Etc.
If you get a SCT Tuner, BBR Racing makes some badass tunes that can be downloaded through the website. ( They will have to make you one )
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
So I've had my 02 GT since July and been saving up for some nice modding. It's got 30k on it and never seen redline, all stock except cai (I know will have to come off if I go F/I), and a few exterior mods. I also got it for a good deal and love my car so I'd rather not switch for a cobra that's been abused even though they're sick. But anyway I been saving up since I got it and got about $6500 saved and thinking of going F/I on low boost and conservative tune so I don't have to forge internals. I've been looking on forums for months now trying to figure out the best route to take and f/i seems to be the best way to obtain around the 400hp range which is what I want. I want a real nice and reliable dd, but I know that also comes at a price...but I'm trying not to spend more than necessary to keep good power and reliability for as cheap as I can. So anyway here's my mod list:
-BBK shorty headers
-BBK catted xpipe (need catted or wont pass inspections in NC)
-Borla Stingers or ATAK cb
-Cams Stage I (dk if that's the best option for a f/i dd, idk much about cams)
-BBK 78 TB
-Vortech S/C (but has no intercooler and I want to play it safe and have one so should I go with a intercooled 2.1 kb sc?)
-3.73 gears
-Subframe connectors
and of course custom tune.
Should I just have a shop do all of this since I have no experience doing serious engine work??
Sorry for so many questions but with the setup I'm wanting I can't find exact answers on here and just want to play it safe and not blow my engine and all that.
Thanks in advance for any help!!
On3performance
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
I'd go with

Longtubes
O/R X pipe
3:73 Gears
Rear control arms
Springs
Tokico Shocks / Struts
Short Shifter
Anderson Stage 2 Cams (w/ Stock Springs )
Typhoon Intake manifold
75mm Thrttle body
Plenum
24lb Injectors and Calibrated MAF
Center force Clutch
Aluminum Driveshaft

That right there would be enough for some good HP/TQ

Now if you wanted to yes get your heads ported but that would take some time at the shop.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If your debating on a Root or Centrigd Supercharer .. I'd go with a centrig.. They will make more power than a root Supercharger. And run better..

Centrig - Vortech/Procharger
Root - Kennebell, Tork Tech, Eaton , Etc.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------



If you get a SCT Tuner, BBR Racing makes some badass tunes that can be downloaded through the website. ( They will have to make you one )
Thanks for the input man, so if i got the sct tuner i wont need a custom tune??
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
GReese87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Blackwood
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 65
You would still need a custom tune the tuner itself would just come with like a preloaded factory tune for bolt on upgrades you would need a tune to fit all of your parts together.
GReese87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

On3performance
I thought of turbo and they put out too much hp without forging. But the kit they got is cheap and can work on stock internals. I haven't heard of them before though...u know anyone who have used this kit or any feedback? Thanks for the link too

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReese87 View Post
You would still need a custom tune the tuner itself would just come with like a preloaded factory tune for bolt on upgrades you would need a tune to fit all of your parts together.
I figured that. Appreciate it
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black99Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Colorado
Posts: 433
Best way man surf forums looking for deals on stuff people are selling. You can also find deals as well on new stuff. I find my setup on another forum spent 5k got a complete vortech v3, complete fuel system, and a brand new mmr 900 forged rotating assembly. Sounds like you have a plan and a good idea what way you wanna go. Surf around online and good luck
__________________
1999 Cobra black with medium parchment interiorJLT CAI, RWR motorsports tune, Pacesetter Longtubes, o/r xpipe w/cutouts, Flowmaster Super 44s, built t56, Kevlar clutch, Nitto NT05R, Ford Racing 4.10 gears, MMR 900 rotating assembly, vortech v3 si, twin aeromotive 340s, aeroquip lines, 80lbs injectors
Black99Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black99Snake View Post
Best way man surf forums looking for deals on stuff people are selling. You can also find deals as well on new stuff. I find my setup on another forum spent 5k got a complete vortech v3, complete fuel system, and a brand new mmr 900 forged rotating assembly. Sounds like you have a plan and a good idea what way you wanna go. Surf around online and good luck
Thanks man, and u get that off this forum? Thats a nice find
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black99Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Colorado
Posts: 433
Svtperformance
__________________
1999 Cobra black with medium parchment interiorJLT CAI, RWR motorsports tune, Pacesetter Longtubes, o/r xpipe w/cutouts, Flowmaster Super 44s, built t56, Kevlar clutch, Nitto NT05R, Ford Racing 4.10 gears, MMR 900 rotating assembly, vortech v3 si, twin aeromotive 340s, aeroquip lines, 80lbs injectors
Black99Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
95v686gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 813
There's a few posts on on3 performance and they are not good. Search and you'll see
__________________
1995 V6 Mustang= Divorced Duals, Flowmaster 2 chambers, NO CATS, Raxiom Halo Projector headlights, Smoked Tails, 17 inch Bullitt Wheels
1997 Mustang GT: 4.6L DOHC http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f280/t305270/
1986 Mustang GT= Built 302 SOLD
95v686gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95v686gt View Post
There's a few posts on on3 performance and they are not good. Search and you'll see
Thanks for the heads up. I was actually looking into it 5 min ago
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Should i install cams, exhaust, gears and tune then wait till winter for the rest of the mods like sc and retune or just wait and do all at once?? Because i read in winter f/i makes more boost than in the summer so i figured id install all that when the weathers cooler. Thanks for any input!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:00 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Warbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Should i install cams, exhaust, gears and tune then wait till winter for the rest of the mods like sc and retune or just wait and do all at once?? Because i read in winter f/i makes more boost than in the summer so i figured id install all that when the weathers cooler. Thanks for any input!
If you go with kenne bell i believe you need a different hood or need to modify it not for sure but think so and i would go vortec or procharger imo.
Warbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
theyre made to fit under stock hood. Why choose centri.? Im 50/50 on it so im just researching daily before i decide to drop that kind of money
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
theyre made to fit under stock hood. Why choose centri.? Im 50/50 on it so im just researching daily before i decide to drop that kind of money
At work we had an 08 bullitt that had a roushe charger on it and it pulled harder then the 2013 gt we put a whipple on.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

At work we had an 08 bullitt that had a roushe charger on it and it pulled harder then the 2013 gt we put a whipple on.
That being said I'd rather have a whipple lol. As for KB they are good sc, but I've heard too many people say their service sucks and that when they got their kits it was missing some pieces and what not.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

At work we had an 08 bullitt that had a roushe charger on it and it pulled harder then the 2013 gt we put a whipple on.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------



That being said I'd rather have a whipple lol. As for KB they are good sc, but I've heard too many people say their service sucks and that when they got their kits it was missing some pieces and what not.
Is that a vote to go roots?? Haha

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post

At work we had an 08 bullitt that had a roushe charger on it and it pulled harder then the 2013 gt we put a whipple on.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------



That being said I'd rather have a whipple lol. As for KB they are good sc, but I've heard too many people say their service sucks and that when they got their kits it was missing some pieces and what not.
Too bad whipples are sold on the ne except cobras. And missing parts? Thats a no no lol but as long as everything fits and all and is reliable im satisfied

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

Is that a vote to go roots?? Haha

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------



Too bad whipples are sold on the ne except cobras. And missing parts? Thats a no no lol but as long as everything fits and all and is reliable im satisfied
Arent*
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slow4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 2,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
theyre made to fit under stock hood. Why choose centri.? Im 50/50 on it so im just researching daily before i decide to drop that kind of money
More top end, more power hands down
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
More power with the same if not more reliability?? Id rather have it be safe than more powerful. Ill be doing low boost on whichever one i choose with conservative tune.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
One more question lol sorry just playing it safe...will a intercooler fit behind our models stock front bumper or would it best to do a cobra conversion??
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

Is that a vote to go roots?? Haha

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------



Too bad whipples are sold on the ne except cobras. And missing parts? Thats a no no lol but as long as everything fits and all and is reliable im satisfied

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------



Arent*
Yes my vote is any roots style blower. Just love that WHIIIIIIINE!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black99Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Colorado
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
One more question lol sorry just playing it safe...will a intercooler fit behind our models stock front bumper or would it best to do a cobra conversion??
Depends on what intercooler you go with. The intercooler actually sits behind the crash bar behind the bumper. My treadstone intercooler wont fit on my car unless i take the crash pad and crash bar out. Changing bumpers wont help with fitment. The 03/04 cobra bumper just has a bigger opening to allow more airflow through the intercooler.
__________________
1999 Cobra black with medium parchment interiorJLT CAI, RWR motorsports tune, Pacesetter Longtubes, o/r xpipe w/cutouts, Flowmaster Super 44s, built t56, Kevlar clutch, Nitto NT05R, Ford Racing 4.10 gears, MMR 900 rotating assembly, vortech v3 si, twin aeromotive 340s, aeroquip lines, 80lbs injectors
Black99Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black99Snake View Post

Depends on what intercooler you go with. The intercooler actually sits behind the crash bar behind the bumper. My treadstone intercooler wont fit on my car unless i take the crash pad and crash bar out. Changing bumpers wont help with fitment. The 03/04 cobra bumper just has a bigger opening to allow more airflow through the intercooler.
Thanks!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:47 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
WheelStander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,470
Follow my build.

Skip the headers bbktb and Vortech and get KB 2.1
__________________
Induction: Kenne Bell | wHp: 515 Tq: 503 | 1/4 Mile:11.09@123
WheelStander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:51 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
WheelStander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,470
Couple pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_054952.png
Views:	58
Size:	837.2 KB
ID:	103395   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_055037.png
Views:	64
Size:	669.2 KB
ID:	103397  

__________________
Induction: Kenne Bell | wHp: 515 Tq: 503 | 1/4 Mile:11.09@123
WheelStander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:53 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
WheelStander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,470
Test pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_055303.png
Views:	82
Size:	669.2 KB
ID:	103399  
__________________
Induction: Kenne Bell | wHp: 515 Tq: 503 | 1/4 Mile:11.09@123
WheelStander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelStander View Post
Follow my build.

Skip the headers bbktb and Vortech and get KB 2.1
Those are some good numbers. But why skip headers and tb??
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
WheelStander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,470
Don't need em with my setup.
__________________
Induction: Kenne Bell | wHp: 515 Tq: 503 | 1/4 Mile:11.09@123
WheelStander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelStander View Post
Don't need em with my setup.
What psi are you pushing?? And you picked the intercooled kit right??
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbot View Post

If you go with kenne bell i believe you need a different hood or need to modify it not for sure but think so and i would go vortec or procharger imo.
No, you won't need a different hood I have a kenne 2.1 kit and I didn't need a different hood. I really enjoy my Kenne bell but I have other supporting mods with it too.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

Those are some good numbers. But why skip headers and tb??
I have Lt and a 75mm tb and it helps a little, but I also have trick flow heads that have been cnc ported too. I would say go with LT header because they flow better IMO though.
southernstang00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Go procharger. They sound badass.
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Go procharger. They sound badass.
Procharger costs more than kb or vortech.
Ill most likely go kb after some of the pm's ive been getting about good experiences with them
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
WheelStander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,470
My numbers are on 10 pounds of boost.

Smoking good numbers.
__________________
Induction: Kenne Bell | wHp: 515 Tq: 503 | 1/4 Mile:11.09@123
WheelStander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelStander View Post
My numbers are on 10 pounds of boost.

Smoking good numbers.
Nice! Id love to see the numbers on 14 on this kit. But that would require some forging.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

Nice! Id love to see the numbers on 14 on this kit. But that would require some forging.
10 psi is pushing it on stock internals lol his numbers are great at 10#s. He has a great tuner
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
WheelStander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,470
Right you are.

ProDyno in Fort Mill.

Dan is one of the best.

It also had to do with the components I used as well.
__________________
Induction: Kenne Bell | wHp: 515 Tq: 503 | 1/4 Mile:11.09@123
WheelStander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:48 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.