Scamned - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Bit you're the closest go!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #177
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Still gotta find the address

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Ill fly out there tomorrow if someone picks me up from the airport. We show up to his house

GAME PLAN CHANGE.

We ask his mom out to dinner by we I mean me I wine and dine her she falls in love with me. I never call her back, she asks why I tell her I need $110 to pay my cell phone bill. She gives it to me
PLOTTWIST my phone bill was paid I still don't call her back I acquired the $110.

I have more ideas. Too much coffee man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #179
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I'm nowhere near home. Somebody find how to get this dicks address. Where is our guy that is a cop on here. He needs to help us.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

U fly out, I'll get u, we steal the tires off his suburban and give them to our ME brother to sell and call it a day!
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I'm nowhere near home. Somebody find how to get this dicks address. Where is our guy that is a cop on here. He needs to help us.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

U fly out, I'll get u, we steal the tires off his suburban and give them to our ME brother to sell and call it a day!
I just wanted to bang his mom... ;(
Old 05-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #181
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

If I'm not mistaken somebody pissed the cop guy off about his car color concept so he skipped town ... Lol
Old 05-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #182
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckennedy121 View Post
Ill fly out there tomorrow if someone picks me up from the airport. We show up to his house

GAME PLAN CHANGE.

We ask his mom out to dinner by we I mean me I wine and dine her she falls in love with me. I never call her back, she asks why I tell her I need $110 to pay my cell phone bill. She gives it to me
PLOTTWIST my phone bill was paid I still don't call her back I acquired the $110.

I have more ideas. Too much coffee man
Good lord son you are a freaking genius. This made me laugh lol

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
If I'm not mistaken somebody pissed the cop guy off about his car color concept so he skipped town ... Lol
What was his name on here?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #183
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I just wanted to bang his mom... ;(
There's always time for that. I left the schedule open with enough time for u to get it in.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote:

We had one cop and somebody pisses him off lol. Dang! We need to start protecting our assets!
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #184
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

There's always time for that. I left the schedule open with enough time for u to get it in.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

We had one cop and somebody pisses him off lol. Dang! We need to start protecting our assets!
This is why we can't have nice things
Old 05-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #185
Registered Member
Regular

Just make it quick man. Do knock her up though that would suck you would be a set dad to this guy
Old 05-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Good lord son you are a freaking genius. This made me laugh lol

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

What was his name on here?
Forgot the name but defiantly couldn't forget his color scheme... Lol it was "different" but I didn't give him ***** about his style like others did. some liked it some didn't but he took it mad personal and went off on them then bounced
Old 05-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #187
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Just make it quick man. Do knock her up though that would suck you would be a set dad to this guy
I'd make him call me dad. Win win. Plus I'd beat the **** out him and ground him after.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #188
Registered Member

Regular

BahahAhaha. So now we god a livid cop and a scam artist all pissed at the forum. Probably one and the same Dude!

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote:

I'd make him call me dad. Win win. Plus I'd beat the **** out him and ground him after.
That's what u should text him. Be like son, I told u my last d*mn time!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #189
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Forgot the name but defiantly couldn't forget his color scheme... Lol it was "different" but I didn't give him ***** about his style like others did. some liked it some didn't but he took it mad personal and went off on them then bounced
What was the color scheme lol

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Oh you lucky sob
Old 05-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #190
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
BahahAhaha. So now we god a livid cop and a scam artist all pissed at the forum. Probably one and the same Dude!
Hahahahaha man I hope not !!! That would be f'd up kinda like that guy in billy Madison, he wrote everybody's profile name thats was talkin ***** on the chalkboard... Bwahahahaha
Old 05-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #191
Registered Member
Regular

I sent him this

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #192
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. Steve buschemi. Or ever how u spell it. Him and his lipstick. BahahAhaha.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #193
Registered Member
Regular

Angry sniper rant is my favorite rant ever
Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #194
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
I sent him this

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Yea I would laugh at you if you sent that to me
Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #195
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
I saw that on Facebook before lol

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #196
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What was the color scheme lol

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Oh you lucky sob
It was the black and grabber blue vinyl wrap, nice black stang but the places he chose for the grabber had too much going on that's all. Some spots he should've kept black was blue and it didn't really work but could've been fixed. But he didn't take well to honest feedback
Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #197
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I sent him this

Bahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahaha. All I wanna know is, is one word of it true?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #198
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It was the black and grabber blue vinyl wrap, nice black stang but the places he chose for the grabber had too much going on that's all. Some spots he should've kept black was blue and it didn't really work but could've been fixed. But he didn't take well to honest feedback
He was a cop? lol his car did look like sh1t
Old 05-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #199
Registered Member
Regular

Did he respond?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #200
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I've seen that guy on here since that. I didn't think he was the cop tho.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #201
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Did he respond?
I'm gonna send it when I wake up at 6am 150 times
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #202
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i remember that thread. The combo wasn't bad but he just had too much going on
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #203
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

i remember that thread. The combo wasn't bad but he just had too much going on
+1 he didn't know when to stop.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #204
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I'm gonna send it when I wake up at 6am 150 times
Copy, paste, send lol
Old 05-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #205
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #206
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Copy, paste, send lol
Hope he has unlimited messages

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote:

Bwahahahahaha!!!
Did you see it? I want to find it now
Old 05-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #207
Registered Member
Regular

i wonder if any admins have seen this lol
Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #208
Registered Member

Regular

How funny would that be. To have his plan go over the limit? We could get 110$ back a nickel at a time.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #209
Registered Member
Regular

Ok didn't read the whole thread b/c it's way too long, I paid gift as well b/c I was being stupid and I trusted someone on this forum like I would most of the guys on my g35 group. Obviously that was stupid but what I did was file an unauthorized payment claim and said I didn't authorize it and I got my money back within 3 days I believe it was. All in all it was my fault and I couldn't blame anyone but myself if I lost the money but I got lucky and paypal helped me out.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #210
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Bwahahahahaha!!!
It wasn't as bad like I said just less would've been more in his case, a black mustang by itself Is bad a$$....
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT