Scamned - Page 9 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #281
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Get up boys.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 AM   #282
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
What's his number
Scammer 1 (276) 492-6479

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Get up boys.
He blocked all my apps I downloaded 5 of them. And I asked him to FB me but he didn't reply wanted to be friends lol obviously I knew he wouldn't lol
Old 05-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #283
Registered Member
Regular

Well ****. He text me at 2:30 last night. What a bitc*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #284
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Well ****. He text me at 2:30 last night. What a bitc*
He wouldn't text me back or anything. I think he actually blocked all my stuff. I get undelivered now.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #285
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
What state is this guy in?
Old 05-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #286
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDuhl6 View Post
What state is this guy in?
Number come ups as VA
Old 05-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #287
Registered Member
Regular

Damn! Well I had a blast reading y'all's posts! I hope it gets what he has comin!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #288
Registered Member
Regular

We are glad you enjoyed lol

Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #289
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDuhl6 View Post
Damn! Well I had a blast reading y'all's posts! I hope it gets what he has comin!
Right now he trying to be like if it doesn't bother him but it will and he will regret what he did
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #290
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I'm here but I haven't had my coffee yet. So basically I'm c-3PO but after coffee I'm Yoda.

Destroy him day two we will.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #291
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckennedy121 View Post
I'm here but I haven't had my coffee yet. So basically I'm c-3PO but after coffee I'm Yoda.

Destroy him day two we will.
Someone get this man a coffee stat!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #292
Registered Member
Regular

You're useless without your coffee

Old 05-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #293
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I'm here lol. Sorry, had a meeting at work. Anything new? Any updates with texts from him? We still need actual location as far as tracking him.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #294
Registered Member
Regular

He text me at 2:30 saying hello buddy and then time to wake up. I never answered.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #295
Registered Member

Regular

U should have lol. U shoulda said, I'm here. Just finishing trackin u down.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I think the OP should take the posts of what he's said and call the po po. Both guys on here that it happened to, I think they should both call the local police with the information to give to then showing where he admits to it. Let's at least get the ball rolling in that direction.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #296
Registered Member
Regular

I been texting him but he block all my stuff. I been getting no reply. But what he did tell me is that he works nights so texting him all night wouldn't bother him. So I suggest if we do text do it during the day too lol
Old 05-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #297
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
U should have lol. U shoulda said, I'm here. Just finishing trackin u down.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I think the OP should take the posts of what he's said and call the po po. Both guys on here that it happened to, I think they should both call the local police with the information to give to then showing where he admits to it. Let's at least get the ball rolling in that direction.
With all the proof in the world the police are not going to do anything but eat donuts and waste tax payer money.

I looked up the new form posting rules, what makes anyone think that the new rules change anything.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #298
Registered Member
Regular

suburban tahoe avalanche 20's 2011 factory

gentlemen, i have ppl who live in the va area, friends of mine, if anything imma try to get the address to him in a few, with a va telephone number, using the 757 area code or rather norfolk, va. lets see what happens i hate ppl like this.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #299
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996mustang View Post
suburban tahoe avalanche 20's 2011 factory

gentlemen, i have ppl who live in the va area, friends of mine, if anything imma try to get the address to him in a few, with a va telephone number, using the 757 area code or rather norfolk, va. lets see what happens i hate ppl like this.
Good luck

Only other thing I found is that's its a sprint number. Not sure if that makes a difference to anyone
Old 05-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #300
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm all for what's going on here. But all you guys realize that he is probably reading this. I'll bet you anything, that he starts a new account and tries to scam here again. He definitely has balls, admitting what he did thru text and all. Sadly this is all circumstantial, all the evidence in the world won't get anyone off their *** to do anything or try to catch him red handed. The amounts are to small to be worthwhile for any federal investigation. The only way any of you will find out more info on this person is to pay for it, the free services out there will only get you so far and blowing up his cell with texts and calls is pointless. Say he changes his number, then what? You all have lost all hope of future harassing. You guys should've stayed low key and played this real slowly, trying to lure him into a bigger scam he couldn't pass up. Then he would've slipped and let his guard down and probably gave up some more info that would help to locate him. Or got the authorities involved to see the scam thru. The window of opportunity has passed.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #301
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
^+1
Old 05-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #302
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC_SmOziLLa View Post
I'm all for what's going on here. But all you guys realize that he is probably reading this. I'll bet you anything, that he starts a new account and tries to scam here again. He definitely has balls, admitting what he did thru text and all. Sadly this is all circumstantial, all the evidence in the world won't get anyone off their *** to do anything or try to catch him red handed. The amounts are to small to be worthwhile for any federal investigation. The only way any of you will find out more info on this person is to pay for it, the free services out there will only get you so far and blowing up his cell with texts and calls is pointless. Say he changes his number, then what? You all have lost all hope of future harassing. You guys should've stayed low key and played this real slowly, trying to lure him into a bigger scam he couldn't pass up. Then he would've slipped and let his guard down and probably gave up some more info that would help to locate him. Or got the authorities involved to see the scam thru. The window of opportunity has passed.
Really I couldn't agree more. I almost bet that he's reading everything on this thread. That's why I basically gave up talking to him.

Old 05-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #303
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I love how you think you have the real phone number...there are apps to let you spoof from another number.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 05-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #304
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
See, the thing about people like this, is they're all greedy. They never quit while they're ahead. And that's what can be taken advantage of from the victims end to turn the tables. Sadly, I think that opportunity has passed. If he's smart he's setting up a whole new shop now. New phone number, email, Paypal account, etc...The only piece of this puzzle that could've helped, IMO, was the email address. In order to transfer funds from Paypal you have to have a verified email, bank account, and address. I highly doubt he's using all the funds he fraudulently acquires to make online purchases only with his Paypal balance. He's getting the cash at some point. Which means he's transferring it to a verified bank account that's linked to a verified address. And Paypal has all this info. Sadly, the new rules that are in place are useless. I can photoshop anything. Putting a piece of paper in a image is a walk in the park. This will happen again. And the only solution, eventually, will be to 86 the classifieds. I've sold easily over 10-20 items in here. All using the gift option thru Paypal. Not with any intention to scam but to help protect myself. It is more difficult for a buyer to get back his funds, but it's not impossible. I've sold stuff as goods or services only to have the buyer file a claim for a refund, knowing without a doubt he received the product. And it's almost impossible for the seller to prove that. ME needs to implement some kind of reputation system and increase the number of posts required to post in the classifieds. Or, unfortunately, the best and safest way is to only allow links to a eBay ad in the classified section. That way buyer and seller are protected by ebay, and Paypals policies. Good luck you guys. If anything, this thread was entertaining.
-SmO
Old 05-09-2013, 10:53 AM   #305
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah. We do have his email to his Paypal.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #306
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckennedy121 View Post
I think we should take this to the kind geniuses at 4chan they will not only ruin his life but they will find him in 30 seconds.

Also I think we should start posting his number on Craigslist in all our areas for things that would have alot of people call him ie free stuff, movie tickets, nba tickets, and of course we post him up on men 4 men classifieds and note in the ad "text me dick pics 4 pics" his phone will have more penis than a chip n dales in about an hour.

I'm in if you guys want to put operation new number into effect I'm on board
You think like a god haha I love it
Old 05-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #307
Registered Member

Regular

Ill say this, I don't care if he changed #'s, watching this forum, reading this thread, I say that if it were me and I was scammed, I would have already talked to a PI. Depending on amount of scam and I would have went ahead and contacted the authorities, regardless of whether it would have helped or not. They would at least have a record of it. For myself, I have friends on the local police force that would help. If we made him smile, laugh, or cry, that's fine. He knows we are here. I don't think having new rules in the forum is gonna hurt 1 thing. Requiring pics will help. Besides all that, if we find him, I'm beatin his ***.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #308
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ill say this, I don't care if he changed #'s, watching this forum, reading this thread, I say that if it were me and I was scammed, I would have already talked to a PI. Depending on amount of scam and I would have went ahead and contacted the authorities, regardless of whether it would have helped or not. They would at least have a record of it. For myself, I have friends on the local police force that would help. If we made him smile, laugh, or cry, that's fine. He knows we are here. I don't think having new rules in the forum is gonna hurt 1 thing. Requiring pics will help. Besides all that, if we find him, I'm beatin his ***.
Idc if I don't get my money back. This was entertaining enough. Money is not a problem. It the fact that he stole from me.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #309
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Agreed and me too
Old 05-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #310
Registered Member
Regular

He needs a good nut tap

Old 05-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #311
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Why dont we put a merit system on each account. Like the Thank yous in some forums and others I have seen have an itrader attachment to the site so people can post up their experiences and rate their experience for others to share with, like ebay does.

Plus, when you see a member put up a classified, and you know them and have good experience, or just are aware of their good reputation they have worked on, come in their thread and post, bump for a good, honest, respectable, fair................................. guy/gal. Maybe the potential buyer is a mutual friend to both of you on the boards and may give you a peace of mind with the transaction as well.

We need to protect ourselves, always, but we also need to look out for each other a bit more.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #312
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06 View Post
Why dont we put a merit system on each account. Like the Thank yous in some forums and others I have seen have an itrader attachment to the site so people can post up their experiences and rate their experience for others to share with, like ebay does.

Plus, when you see a member put up a classified, and you know them and have good experience, or just are aware of their good reputation they have worked on, come in their thread and post, bump for a good, honest, respectable, fair................................. guy/gal. Maybe the potential buyer is a mutual friend to both of you on the boards and may give you a peace of mind with the transaction as well.

We need to protect ourselves, always, but we also need to look out for each other a bit more.
Agree with the bump in classifieds. I will start doing that.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #313
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
And the chase is back on!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #314
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
And the chase is back on!
Who is going after him this time?

Old 05-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #315
Road Trip!

Quote:
Does anybody have the find friends app on their phone?
There is a website that does it for free

WWW.freephonetracer.com

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

His cell # is registered in Abingdon, Virginia lol
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT