Rip to my mustang :( - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Rip to my mustang :(

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-789451860.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	474.0 KB
ID:	115660

Name:	image-4207468700.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	501.4 KB
ID:	115661

Name:	image-2091892493.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	485.5 KB
ID:	115662

Name:	image-2209467395.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	566.3 KB
ID:	115663
Blackedoutpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Ouch
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Hope you are ok first!! Wt....... Happened??
Supe01stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supe01stang View Post
Hope you are ok first!! Wt....... Happened??
That's true I'm glad I am alive but sad to see my car go..I was crossing through an intersection had a green light all the way one car cuts me off turning in front of me and then a car behind that must've thought she had the go and smashed right into me..the thing that gets me is how when I crawled out of my car not one person rushed over to see if I was okay it's amazing how stereotypical people are..they saw a young adult in a mustang and first thing they think is oh he was at fault but that's what the insurance company is for just glad to be alive
Old 06-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I would take that loss anytime!! To live... Is only once. Cars come and go. Just be glad it came out the way it did... Been you are ok. Depending on your financial situation... You can get another( you might get $$$ from your insurance) mustang or better!!! You are ok is the most important thing right now. Always!!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would take that loss anytime!! To live... Is only once. Cars come and go. Just be glad it came out the way it did... Been you are ok. Depending on your financial situation... You can get another( you might get $$$ from your insurance) mustang or better!!! You are ok is the most important thing right now. Always!!
Your right about that especially not wearing a seatbelt..but for me to able to live another day is the most important thing but yes just waiting on insurance company to let me know what it's worth I'm thinking about a 2012 gt or a 05 to 09 gt500...but not quite sure what I am going to do yet
Old 06-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
That blows dude... Well, upgrade time!
Rejekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

On the seatbelt part that's crazy.... Knock on wood. In the meantime you got lots of time to do research and hawk what your looking for.. Upgrade time!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
On the seatbelt part that's crazy.... Knock on wood. In the meantime you got lots of time to do research and hawk what your looking for.. Upgrade time!
Now the first thing I do is put my seatbelt on when I get into a car but as sad as it is to say I might be buying an audi...
Old 06-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #10
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
That'll buff right out.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedoutpony View Post

That's true I'm glad I am alive but sad to see my car go..I was crossing through an intersection had a green light all the way one car cuts me off turning in front of me and then a car behind that must've thought she had the go and smashed right into me..the thing that gets me is how when I crawled out of my car not one person rushed over to see if I was okay it's amazing how stereotypical people are..they saw a young adult in a mustang and first thing they think is oh he was at fault but that's what the insurance company is for just glad to be alive
That's when I'd be getting out of the car with a uh sore neck lol
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

Now the first thing I do is put my seatbelt on when I get into a car but as sad as it is to say I might be buying an audi...
I the insurance asks you,
You WERE wearing your seatbelt....
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wyoming
Sorry to see that bud. At least you made it out unharmed. That is very sad indeed. Give her a proper sending off
Barrett775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

It's astonishing but yea it's crazy how people don't even pull over to the side to see if you're ok. Sorry it happened bro, just thankful you made it ya'know. You will be back better than ever it will work out in your favor ... Stay blessed man
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Sorry about your car, what year is it? The insurance company wants to know if you had your seatbelt on, if not, they can reduce the personal injury part sometimes as much as fifty percent. With the newer cars that have the black boxes, your own car can snitch you out.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:49 PM   #16

):
Foxbody_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Thank you everyone I am truly blessed that I am alive today but dad to see my stang go

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Sorry about your car, what year is it? The insurance company wants to know if you had your seatbelt on, if not, they can reduce the personal injury part sometimes as much as fifty percent. With the newer cars that have the black boxes, your own car can snitch you out.
It's a 2000 gt..and I was not aware of that but makes sense about the seatbelt I already stated to the hospital and doctors that I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I guess ill just have to let everything take its course
Old 06-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Thank you everyone I am truly blessed that I am alive today but dad to see my stang go

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

It's a 2000 gt..and I was not aware of that but makes sense about the seatbelt I already stated to the hospital and doctors that I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I guess ill just have to let everything take its course
Dont think they can say anything to the law or insurance about it cuz privacy acts like hippa or some **** like that but i could be wrong.
1996v6stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
That'll buff right out.
ya barley notice it
01bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996v6stang View Post

Dont think they can say anything to the law or insurance about it cuz privacy acts like hippa or some **** like that but i could be wrong.
That's true
They aren't supposed to discuss it, but in case of legality, they can't guarantee your privacy.
I think it only applies to crimes tho....
Old 06-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
All they need is a subpoena in criminal cases to obtain medical records. In car accidents they have the right to get your medical records to verify any claims of injuries.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:37 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
All they need is a subpoena in criminal cases to obtain medical records. In car accidents they have the right to get your medical records to verify any claims of injuries.
Thank you for correcting me

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT