Indecisive... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-29-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Indecisive...

Well as some of you have read lately I have been talking about building up my 2003 mustang gt for 450-500 hp build. But I think I have decided to put that on hold to save up and buy a 03/04 Cobra. I've always wanted one and figured within the next few years would be the best for me and it'd be a good platform to build off of. Plus the simple fact that its a terminator and a rare vehicle that'll be worth something someday. I love my Gt but I think I've got my heart set on the termi
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2013, 03:09 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I think that is a good plan. You'll save some money and frustration in the long run...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:41 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Get the termi
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys that's what I'm going to do, it's always been a dream of mine to own one plus my fiancé is pushing to buy one so that's what I'm going to save up for lol. It'll take a couple years but it will be worth it
Old 06-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Think of how much you will save for the Termi and then look at what you could do to the car you already own. A 425whp GT on the stock longblock and a supercharger with all the extra bits/pieces to get the power to the ground is likely going to cost less and is nothing to sneeze at.

Just playing devil's advocate. I still think the Terminator was the ultimate Mustang for the everyman. Near supercar power yet affordable and endlessly modifiable. The Mach is another one to look at if the Terminator is out of your price range.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:26 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Think of how much you will save for the Termi and then look at what you could do to the car you already own. A 425whp GT on the stock longblock and a supercharger with all the extra bits/pieces to get the power to the ground is likely going to cost less and is nothing to sneeze at.

Just playing devil's advocate. I still think the Terminator was the ultimate Mustang for the everyman. Near supercar power yet affordable and endlessly modifiable. The Mach is another one to look at if the Terminator is out of your price range.
Well the price range isn't a humongous deal, I love the termis and I think in the long run it'll be better for me to buy a price of history lol plus if I do end up getting one i wouldn't consider selling it but if unforeseen things happen I can always get somewhat of a return on it as where if I drop $20 grand into a GT it wouldn't be worth the money put in. But I'm still in the thinking stage and am considering a lot of options

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT