Best place to buy HID's for my 2000 GT - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Honestly the guy before me seemed like one of those ppl who knew just enough to **** everything he touched up... the guy before HIM was awesome but luckily the guy who did the HIDs/stereo only had the car for 4 months. You know, I never even looked but the goddam hi beams might be crossed... when I turn the hi beams on I can't see ****, I just go back to the HIDs on a dark road lol. I really never even looked because I have almost never driven the car in the dark and never in the rain so its never been an issue till now that I go to work earlier and its still dark out.

On my 95 Cobra when I hit the hi beams it lit up everything, I had those housings dialed in though... Hmmm, more to gander at... I might be selling the car soon tho, just had ANOTHER followup on my left knee yesterday... progressive arthritis and cartilage loss. Wife is actually pushing me to sell it and then buy an automatic next year...
Awe. U ever have an injection in the knee? I had this one called Durolane. It's a nutrient injection. Took two months but it finally worked. They told me I had arthritis and tendinitis. My knees back to normal now. Also had a shoulder surgery. That's what laid me up from driving my Stang all summer.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote:
I'm probably going to sell it, hell I might list it when I get home... Would be a lot harder to sell it in the wintertime so if I'm going to do it I might as well do it meow.
I feel sad for you.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
[QUOTE=351stroker;1751026]Awe. U ever have an injection in the knee? I had this one called Durolane. It's a nutrient injection. Took two months but it finally worked. They told me I had arthritis and tendinitis. My knees back to normal now. Also had a shoulder surgery. That's what laid me up from driving my Stang all summer.[COLOR="Silver"]

I just had shoulder surgery in September of last year and that sucked!! Long road to recovery.
Bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #38
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
Awe. U ever have an injection in the knee? I had this one called Durolane. It's a nutrient injection. Took two months but it finally worked. They told me I had arthritis and tendinitis. My knees back to normal now. Also had a shoulder surgery. That's what laid me up from driving my Stang all summer.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

I feel sad for you.
I have not had that done but I will mention it to the ortho next time I see them. But the MRI showed my cartilage is very deteriorated and I have arthritis but who knows.

Don't feel bad for me, if I sell it I'm going to replace it with an 04 GT/Mach or I might even give the S197 a try but dunno. I can do everything to the 79-04 cars myself.

Or I'll get a Lightning.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I have not had that done but I will mention it to the ortho next time I see them. But the MRI showed my cartilage is very deteriorated and I have arthritis but who knows.

Don't feel bad for me, if I sell it I'm going to replace it with an 04 GT/Mach or I might even give the S197 a try but dunno. I can do everything to the 79-04 cars myself.

Or I'll get a Lightning.
Or a Raptor. Lol. Surgery is always an option. Getting fixed is golden. I am starting to feel great even tho I don't have 100% range of motion but its coming back. I can at least drive my car again. If I can't keep my 5 speed I might as well buy a truck. And mod it too. Lol.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #40
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I'm actually kicking around getting a Powerstroke or a Cummins for family/towing/trips and those are hella modifiable. Problem with Cummins is they wrap it in a Dodge. Problem with the Powerstrokes is good luck finding a 7.3L with low miles that isn't $tons.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm actually kicking around getting a Powerstroke or a Cummins for family/towing/trips and those are hella modifiable. Problem with Cummins is they wrap it in a Dodge. Problem with the Powerstrokes is good luck finding a 7.3L with low miles that isn't $tons.
Lol. I feel ya. I love diesels. Just not the maintenance on the 3/4 or 1 Ton.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:08 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I know this is an older thread, and I don't mean to revive it, but I just wanted to thank everyone for the input and help on this. I ordered my HID's yesterday from HIDExtra. I purchased the 6,000k 35w Bi-Xenon lights. Can't wait to install them!
Bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT