Prices for a Termi? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I bought my gt with a settlement I got for an accident at work. Broke my leg really bad and couldn't walk for a year+. After lots of PT n lots of time I was pretty happy with the results.

Idk how much a termi should cost. But I DO know that those cars are bad ***, pits are cool af it's the owners that make them ****ed up, and lawyers really do sell you out to the highest bidder (even the good ones)

Best of luck to the OP's mom cuz I know how bad those things are and I'm glad she's treating you to something nice
Thanks!
calebnaasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddtcm View Post

pit bulls are far from vicious animals. Did you know that they pass the adba temperament test with a higher score than any other breed? It's all in how they are rasied and they get a horrible rep from dope dealing gang banging asswads. That dog was just protecting it's territory like any other animal would but since it's a pit .......it's vicious. Total bs. I'm sorry your mother was bit but it's not because the dog was a pit.

Anyways....... If you want to find a quality termi with low mile,dont go to a dealer. I would suggest going to svpt.com and searching. They have some quality cars for sale and can be very helpful. I've had members from that site go and test drive cars for me just because i posted a thread about a vehicle in their area. Good luck with your search,it sounds like you have a awesome mom!!
i'm sorry i'm used to cuddling with my shi tsu
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebnaasko View Post

What's so funny? It was a bad bite and she was attacked by it. I ask a question and get people that think its funny.
What area you live in? I know here in Atlanta they go for 16-25k...idk if it has sold on eBay but there is a badass twin turbo cobra only 30k miles
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post

What area you live in? I know here in Atlanta they go for 16-25k...idk if it has sold on eBay but there is a badass twin turbo cobra only 30k miles
Northwest indiana. I can also travel to Chicago area or Lafayette
Old 09-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Look on autotrader.com..that will give you an idea what people ask for them.
02GTvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Or craigslist for your area. In my area they go for 16-18k for high mileage and 18-25k for mid to low mileage
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Or craigslist for your area. In my area they go for 16-18k for high mileage and 18-25k for mid to low mileage
There's two nice ones in my area. 10th anniv. With only 6k original miles for $25k and one that has 20k miles for $23k
Old 09-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
There's one neat me that has 16 original miles (I think) and they're asking somewhere in the 40k range.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

Northwest indiana. I can also travel to Chicago area or Lafayette
Check out chicago craigslist, i've seen a few on there as of recently.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida

Now that's an evil dog! She pulls babysitting duty for my wife's kitten.

Terminators in my area are usually in the high teens in the 75-100k mile range.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Dog is clearly holding kitten against its will. Look at the sheet terror in that cats eyes. After this photo was taken, i wouldn't be surprised if the poor little cat acted to be asleep for 3 hours! Just kidding. Cute dog. Pitbulls get a bad wrap. To be fair, they are the more vicious dogs when they're abused, than say, a black lab. They're solid muscle and they can use it. It all comes down to the owners. Not to float off topic or anything, so. In chicago a lower milage termi goes for 25-28k.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post

Now that's an evil dog! She pulls babysitting duty for my wife's kitten.

Terminators in my area are usually in the high teens in the 75-100k mile range.
That is an awesome picture and real cute!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
It's going to take a long time for you to see that money, maybe even years from now, I was bit by a dog when I was 1, 57 stitches on the side of my face, Re opened 4 times, but we never sued, that was 20 years ago lol
Sonicblue11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
*SVTP.COM
I put in the address and this pulled up

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1195558902.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	127062
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
svtperformance.com

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post

Lol thats it
Old 09-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath

Lolol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #53
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
So how would you know if it's real. I see everyone saying 20K+ but I saw one at a dealer for 11K with 114,XXX miles I think
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Probably was a 99,01 cobra ^
Old 09-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
There's some I can find high miles nothing over 100k for $15k but macs go pretty cheap here.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Only in America Dream on brother, your mom's not gonna get enough money to buy you a beater from a dog bite. A simple rule of thumb on a payout is 3x the medical bills. Then the lawyer takes half, and you pay the bills with what's left.
Getting a job and working is the easiest way to get a termi, believe it or not.
Just went through this a back in 1998. Suit was worth around $300,000. That is until my attorney found out they had no liability insurance. Even though this was a bar and required by law to have insurance, they had none. It wasn't even worth getting the liquor license and all the equipment used in running it (tables, chairs, liquor). The building wasn't owned by the guy running the bar, so nothing could be levied against the owner of the building, his parents.

You live in Northwest Indiana. You might as well bend over and grab your ankles.

Indiana Tort Reform Act (IC 34-51-3). Under the Act, a punitive damage award may not be more than the greater of three times the amount of compensatory damages awarded in the action or $50,000.00. Compensatory damages are also a prerequisite to the recovery of punitive damages; you can’t get punitive damages until compensatory damages are awarded. In terms of who gets what, a Plaintiff (the one suing) receives only 25% of his punitive damage award. The rest, 75%, is deposited into the “Violent Crime Victim’s Compensation Fund.” The Fund was created in 1978 to provide financial assistance for victims of violent crime.

Attorney Fees in Indiana: Attorney gets 1/3, All Fees and Expenses for Office, All Medical Bills Paid and Finally you get what's left over.

So, sorry for your mother's injury but you might look into buying a Big Wheel with Stripes on it.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Just went through this a back in 1998. Suit was worth around $300,000. That is until my attorney found out they had no liability insurance. Even though this was a bar and required by law to have insurance, they had none. It wasn't even worth getting the liquor license and all the equipment used in running it (tables, chairs, liquor). The building wasn't owned by the guy running the bar, so nothing could be levied against the owner of the building, his parents.

You live in Northwest Indiana. You might as well bend over and grab your ankles.

Indiana Tort Reform Act (IC 34-51-3). Under the Act, a punitive damage award may not be more than the greater of three times the amount of compensatory damages awarded in the action or $50,000.00. Compensatory damages are also a prerequisite to the recovery of punitive damages; you can’t get punitive damages until compensatory damages are awarded. In terms of who gets what, a Plaintiff (the one suing) receives only 25% of his punitive damage award. The rest, 75%, is deposited into the “Violent Crime Victim’s Compensation Fund.” The Fund was created in 1978 to provide financial assistance for victims of violent crime.

Attorney Fees in Indiana: Attorney gets 1/3, All Fees and Expenses for Office, All Medical Bills Paid and Finally you get what's left over.

So, sorry for your mother's injury but you might look into buying a Big Wheel with Stripes on it.
Don't forget some cool cobra, snakey stickers on each side. It just really adds some authenticity to it.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
I got bit by a hamster can i sue and get a termi?
That would depend on whether you can prove the hamster was once owned by Richard Gere.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote:
That's a truck tire. Not a dog that someone owns and she's suing their insurance company. Already talked to multiple lawyers
I would take the truck tire any day over someone's business.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
There's a convertible over here with 9k miles for 22.5k
TimBHanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thanks!
My parents are both deceased by many years. So anyone have a brother or sister I can borrow. I just want some upgrades, don't need another car. What say Calebnaasko, you threw your mother into the fence, wanna step up and take one for the team and your termi fund?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #61
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Get a bunch of kids and use them for your tax refund lol you'll get cobra money fast
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

My parents are both deceased by many years. So anyone have a brother or sister I can borrow. I just want some upgrades, don't need another car. What say Calebnaasko, you threw your mother into the fence, wanna step up and take one for the team and your termi fund?
What?
Old 09-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #63
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Get a bunch of kids and use them for your tax refund lol you'll get cobra money fast
This made me laugh so hard!! Cuz it really WOULD work lol. I know enough people who do this
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

There's a 04 cobra on Chicagoland mustang club site, 35,000 miles I think, he's asking 19,500$.
Slvr01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr01GT View Post
There's a 04 cobra on Chicagoland mustang club site, 35,000 miles I think, he's asking 19,500$.
If I was in the market I would drive up there. My dad bought his old Challenger up near there and drove it back to Richmond.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT