Show your build! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
The newer sixxers page isn't the only one that should have a build page for before and afters!! I have a ton of pics for sure but tried to only pic the big change ones. Last three pics have after and before! And I didn't show many pics of the engine build.. But it's all new and upgraded. gonna be pretty powerful. Just watch!

2002 Mustang GT color swapped to black with red pearl.
Engine:
Rebuilt 4.6 2v swapped to teksid aluminum block, ported heads with Comp Cams stage 2 270 cams and better plugs, valves, springs, fully forged rotating assembly. Steeda Tri-ax shifter.
Suspension:
Tokico d-spec shocks and struts, H&R SS lowering springs, Steeda X2 balljoints, Steeda Bumpsteer kit, MOOG tie rods, MM camber/caster plates. Rebuilt rear end with a 4.10 gear swap.
Interior:
Color matched interior pieces to black with red pearl exterior. Pioneer AVH3300BT head unit to a JVC 600rms amp and Alpine type r 10" sub in ported box. 0 gauge wiring. SCT X3 tuner.
Exhaust:
BBK stainless steel equal length tuned shorty headers, Bassani o/r x-pipe, flow master 40s to 3.5in rolled stainless steel tips.
Tires: 245/40/18 talons on front, 305/45/18 Nitto 555r rears with rolled quarters.

I'm sure there's more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-178194838.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	137956   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3293339256.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	137957  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1089831722.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	137958   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1365612619.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	137959  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2963102255.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	137960   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1643566362.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	137961  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-513243149.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	137962   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2718187827.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	292.5 KB
ID:	137963  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-355002442.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	137964   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3262232076.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	137965  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2248053035.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	137966   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2502319310.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	137967  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2751745391.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	137968   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2658647911.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	137969  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4162818335.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	137970   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2061464383.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	399.8 KB
ID:	137971  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3618493483.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	137972   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1358585144.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	137973  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1367067025.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	343.4 KB
ID:	137974   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1123471293.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	324.0 KB
ID:	137975  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2669015551.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	137976   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3661697589.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	137977  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3070436993.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	313.4 KB
ID:	137978   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1937203900.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	137979  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3960336131.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	373.3 KB
ID:	137980   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-441125826.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	137981  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1331593312.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	137982   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4258336144.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	373.0 KB
ID:	137983  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1380090153.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	338.6 KB
ID:	137984   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1882337658.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	137985  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4146730234.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	137986   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-809540969.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	137987  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3685504523.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	137988  
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-24-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slow4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 2,208
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1866660857.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	459.2 KB
ID:	137997 Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2606796283.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	551.4 KB
ID:	137996 Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1940274591.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	848.4 KB
ID:	137995 Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1192441412.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	562.9 KB
ID:	137994 Mach 1 5 spd Tokico HP struts / shocks , Lowering springs , Tubular control arms , no quad shocks , 410 Gears / Rebuilt Diff. / Steeda Tri-AX / UPR O\R X / SLP LM1 / re-built engine , Dyno tuned / TR55 plugs / plugged intake / New rack / new PS pump / 01 Front end and Tail lamps ( Cobra ) / Magnum 500s 18X9/10
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:02 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
Mach 1 5 spd Tokico HP struts / shocks , Lowering springs , Tubular control arms , no quad shocks , 410 Gears / Rebuilt Diff. / Steeda Tri-AX / UPR O\R X / SLP LM1 / re-built engine , Dyno tuned / TR55 plugs / plugged intake / New rack / new PS pump / 01 Front end and Tail lamps ( Cobra ) / Magnum 500s 18X9/10
I love that pic of your car against the graffiti.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-24-2013, 02:18 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slow4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 2,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
I love that pic of your car against the graffiti.
Thanks , yours has come along way man. Props
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
'00 GT
Trickflow intake plenum, 24lb injectors, Bassani O/R X, Magnaflow SS exhaust, K&N CAI, Bama tune, updated PI Intake manifold

Tokico D-Specs set to full stiffness in front, stock Cobra Bilsteins in rear, IRS, cut springs, Cobra brakes front and rear, MM FLSFCs

Mach One chin and grill delete, spoiler moved back 2", 17X9 and 17X10.5 Silver FR500s with 255/40R17 Hankook Ventus RS3s and 315/35R17Nitto NT05s, 8" antenna, 01-04 headlights with DDM Tuning 8K HIDs

Sony DSX1000 head unit, JL W0 10" subwoofer in sealed box, lower CD player delete with custom gauge pod, Steeda Tri-Ax short throw

Don't have too many stock pictures unfortunately.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131103_224915.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	138016   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094136.png
Views:	198
Size:	557.7 KB
ID:	138017  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131031_114537.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	138020   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_78468093693699.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	138021  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094259.png
Views:	193
Size:	847.9 KB
ID:	138022   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094324.png
Views:	256
Size:	666.5 KB
ID:	138023  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094346.png
Views:	192
Size:	534.3 KB
ID:	138024   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094406.png
Views:	207
Size:	818.6 KB
ID:	138026  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094437.png
Views:	175
Size:	702.2 KB
ID:	138027   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094523.png
Views:	186
Size:	809.8 KB
ID:	138028  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094546.png
Views:	191
Size:	514.5 KB
ID:	138029   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094610.png
Views:	190
Size:	460.2 KB
ID:	138030  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094641.png
Views:	212
Size:	540.7 KB
ID:	138031   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131124_094702.png
Views:	201
Size:	448.1 KB
ID:	138032  

__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
The newer sixxers page isn't the only one that should have a build page for before and afters!! I have a ton of pics for sure but tried to only pic the big change ones. Last three pics have after and before! And I didn't show many pics of the engine build.. But it's all new and upgraded. gonna be pretty powerful. Just watch!

2002 Mustang GT color swapped to black with red pearl.
Engine:
Rebuilt 4.6 2v swapped to teksid aluminum block, ported heads with Comp Cams stage 2 270 cams and better plugs, valves, springs, fully forged rotating assembly. Steeda Tri-ax shifter.
Suspension:
Tokico d-spec shocks and struts, H&R SS lowering springs, Steeda X2 balljoints, Steeda Bumpsteer kit, MOOG tie rods, MM camber/caster plates. Rebuilt rear end with a 4.10 gear swap.
Interior:
Color matched interior pieces to black with red pearl exterior. Pioneer AVH3300BT head unit to a JVC 600rms amp and Alpine type r 10" sub in ported box. 0 gauge wiring. SCT X3 tuner.
Exhaust:
BBK stainless steel equal length tuned shorty headers, Bassani o/r x-pipe, flow master 40s to 3.5in rolled stainless steel tips.
Tires: 245/40/18 talons on front, 305/45/18 Nitto 555r rears with rolled quarters.

I'm sure there's more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
Mach 1 5 spd Tokico HP struts / shocks , Lowering springs , Tubular control arms , no quad shocks , 410 Gears / Rebuilt Diff. / Steeda Tri-AX / UPR O\R X / SLP LM1 / re-built engine , Dyno tuned / TR55 plugs / plugged intake / New rack / new PS pump / 01 Front end and Tail lamps ( Cobra ) / Magnum 500s 18X9/10
You guys have two of my favorite New Edges on here
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Nice builds so far
I should be able to post mine in the next couple months after my kit is complete. Just full bolt ons right now.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDF View Post
You guys have two of my favorite New Edges on here
Thanks so much!! It really means so much.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #9
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
98 GT Atlantic Blue on two tone grey cloth











PI swap with complete 99 Windsor motor with 80k miles



Rest of the "bolt ons":

-Brand new Romeo heads with 6k miles on them as of right now
-Cervinis R Hood
-S281 wing
-AM staggered Bullitts with Nitto 555s
-FRPP Aluminum DS
-FRPP 3.73s
-FRPP shorties
-BBK catted H
-Dynomax catback with Flowmaster tips
-Steeda Tri-Ax
-Tokico Shocks/Struts
-BBK springs
-MM CC plates
-Bullitt brakes front and rear
-Updated PI inatke
-Moroso overflow
-Custom air inlet
-Cobra headlights with 4k HIDs
-OEM Cobra bumper with Envoy fogs and 4k HIDs
-TFS Plenum
-MAC White faces

Probably some other stuff I am forgetting.

Really the only thing I've done with this thing since getting it is just drive it and enjoy it along with a full interior refresh and convert to black/new upholstery.





Future plans... I dunno... I have a Teksid and forged crank out of a 98 Cobra on a stand in the corner but its running so well I'm going to probably learn the Moates QH I bought and self tune it. If I'm good at self tuning it I'm getting a used set of stage 2 cams, some valve springs and dropping them in myself.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
98 GT Atlantic Blue on two tone grey cloth PI swap with complete 99 Windsor motor with 80k miles Rest of the "bolt ons": -Brand new Romeo heads with 6k miles on them as of right now -Cervinis R Hood -S281 wing -AM staggered Bullitts with Nitto 555s -FRPP Aluminum DS -FRPP 3.73s -FRPP shorties -BBK catted H -Dynomax catback with Flowmaster tips -Steeda Tri-Ax -Tokico Shocks/Struts -BBK springs -MM CC plates -Bullitt brakes front and rear -Updated PI inatke -Moroso overflow -Custom air inlet -Cobra headlights with 4k HIDs -OEM Cobra bumper with Envoy fogs and 4k HIDs -TFS Plenum -MAC White faces Probably some other stuff I am forgetting. Really the only thing I've done with this thing since getting it is just drive it and enjoy it along with a full interior refresh and convert to black/new upholstery. Future plans... I dunno... I have a Teksid and forged crank out of a 98 Cobra on a stand in the corner but its running so well I'm going to probably learn the Moates QH I bought and self tune it. If I'm good at self tuning it I'm getting a used set of stage 2 cams, some valve springs and dropping them in myself.
Your car is gorgeous. And that's a pretty big deal because I typically don't care much for those body styles. Nice wheels by the way.. They look familiar. Haha
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #11
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Thanks, I love the 94-98 body style. Don't see many nice ones anymore. I notice 5 years later (didn't drive my 95 much after 2007) I get a LOT more looks in this thing than I ever did in my 95 and that one was Cobra.

Yours is a BAMF too and the wheels are nice sized and I like them a lot. Problem is EVERY swinging dick around here has Bullitts its seems like. When the Nittos wear out I'm probably going to go to 18s of some other type.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
2004 GT Dark Shadow Grey!.. Basic bolt ons, CAI, UD Pullies, 75mm TB, O/R X-pipe, CherryBomb Vortex Cat back, Diablo Sport Tune!.. Front and rear Strut Tower Bars, MM 4 point K-member brace, SWARR Bar!.. And a bunch of Billitt and CB interior trim pieces!..

Soon to be added mods are, TrickFlow Track Heat intake, BBK Ceramic Headers, BAMA SCT Tune, Upper and Lower Control arms, and Subframe connecters!..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1935688364.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	138061   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1529688243.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	298.4 KB
ID:	138062  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1927719325.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	467.3 KB
ID:	138063   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-436960119.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	401.6 KB
ID:	138064  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2947579294.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	138065   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-512720696.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	138066  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1424062597.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	520.0 KB
ID:	138067  
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
2004 GT Dark Shadow Grey!.. Basic bolt ons, CAI, UD Pullies, 75mm TB, O/R X-pipe, CherryBomb Vortex Cat back, Diablo Sport Tune!.. Front and rear Strut Tower Bars, MM 4 point K-member brace, SWARR Bar!.. And a bunch of Billitt and CB interior trim pieces!.. Soon to be added mods are, TrickFlow Track Heat intake, BBK Ceramic Headers, BAMA SCT Tune, Upper and Lower Control arms, and Subframe connecters!..
Looks good man! What's making you go with track gets intake over stock form?

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Thanks, I love the 94-98 body style. Don't see many nice ones anymore. I notice 5 years later (didn't drive my 95 much after 2007) I get a LOT more looks in this thing than I ever did in my 95 and that one was Cobra. Yours is a BAMF too and the wheels are nice sized and I like them a lot. Problem is EVERY swinging dick around here has Bullitts its seems like. When the Nittos wear out I'm probably going to go to 18s of some other type.
Yeah. I definitely check your garage out every once in a while. And I agree with how common these rims are. I really wanna go with some nice Godspeed rims but can't make myself spend money on aesthetics during my build right now with so many other things going on that are more important. Plus these rims are in decent shape.

What wheels did you have in mind if you don't mind me asking?
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post

Looks good man! What's making you go with track gets intake over stock form?

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



Yeah. I definitely check your garage out every once in a while. And I agree with how common these rims are. I really wanna go with some nice Godspeed rims but can't make myself spend money on aesthetics during my build right now with so many other things going on that are more important. Plus these rims are in decent shape.

What wheels did you have in mind if you don't mind me asking?
Been doing some research, and it seems best for my future plans!.. Getting more involved at the track and AutoX!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post

Been doing some research, and it seems best for my future plans!.. Getting more involved at the track and AutoX!..
You planning on doing any open track with it?
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDF View Post

You planning on doing any open track with it?
Right now just Drag and AutoX!.. As funds and experience get better, I'll be branching out to other things as well!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post

Right now just Drag and AutoX!.. As funds and experience get better, I'll be branching out to other things as well!..
Sweet! Open track is pretty fun. I've been wanting to try Auto X though
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #18
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
Looks good man! What's making you go with track gets intake over stock form?

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



Yeah. I definitely check your garage out every once in a while. And I agree with how common these rims are. I really wanna go with some nice Godspeed rims but can't make myself spend money on aesthetics during my build right now with so many other things going on that are more important. Plus these rims are in decent shape.

What wheels did you have in mind if you don't mind me asking?
You know honestly the old 95R style rims used to be everywhere but not anymore. I am seriously kicking around a set of staggered 18" Cobra Rs.

I have even more inspiration because that's what the car used to rock back in the day.

__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
You know honestly the old 95R style rims used to be everywhere but not anymore. I am seriously kicking around a set of staggered 18" Cobra Rs. I have even more inspiration because that's what the car used to rock back in the day.
Those look sick Scotty. I dig 'em.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slow4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 2,208
Scotty has the cleanest sn95 ever man,
Slow4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 598
Here is my 04 GT full build list enjoy

BODY MODIFICATIONS

Light Smoked Custom Painted Headlights, Marker, and Tail Lights
03-04 OEM Cobra Front Bumper Cover w/Fogs and Valance
Grill Pony Satin Black w/ Grill Insert
Black Satin Accent Painted Rear Bumper
Silver Painted 3rd Brake Light w/ LED Conversion
Rear Spoiler Deleted
UPR Billet Brushed Aluminum Fuel Door
Shorty Antenna
"Supercharged" Emblem
Body Color Side View Mirrors
Saleen Wheels 18x9f / 18x10r (Painted Satin Black w/ Body Color Silver Ring & Black Lug Nuts)
Nitto tires ~NT-555 265-35-18f ~NT-555R 305-35-18r
VLEDS 5000k HI/LO 55W Headlight System
Sylvania ZxE 9005 Fog Lamp Upgrade (65W)
Sequential Tail Lamp Turn Signals
LED Running, Turning, Marker, Tag, and Brake Lights w/ LED Relay for Blinkers
MRT Hood Struts


INTERIOR MODIFICATIONS

2004 Cobra Front and Rear Seats w/ Black Suede Inserts
2004 Cobra Leather Steering Wheel
Door Pocket Handles Painted Body Color
Injected Engineering SCT (4 Position) Tuning Switch Panel
Billet Gear Selector Bezel
Billet Headlamp Pull Knob
Auto Meter Steering Column Gauge Pod
Auto Meter GS Series Boost Gauge w/ Dimmer
LLumar Titanium Window Film (35%)
Chrome Gauge Rings Painted Body Color
Bullitt Stainless Steel Pedals
Osram Sylvania LED Trunk Light
JL Audio 12W3 Subwoofer
Sound Ordinance Bass Bunker 12" Enclosure
JL Audio G1700 Mono Block Amp
DEI Subwoofer Volume Knob
Precision Power C.F2 Capacitor
Dynamat Xtreme (Trunk)
Odyssey Battery (Mounted in Trunk)
Odyssey Billet Battery Relocation Holder

SUSPENSION AND BRAKE MODIFICATIONS

UPR Chrome Moly Tubular K Member
UPR Chrome Moly A Arms with Sway Bar Mounts
Brembo Cobra R 13" Brake Upgrade Kit Front
Cobra 11.65" Rear Brake Upgrade
Baer EradiSpeed 2 Piece Light Weight Brake Rotors (Front and Rear)
Goodrich Stainless Brake Lines
Hawk HPS Pads (Front and Rear)
Bilstein MonoTube Front Struts (Cobra)
UPR Coil Over Kit (Flipped Coil Over)
QA1 Coil Over Springs 14"-200lbs (Street/Strip)
UPR Extreme Billet Bump Steer Kit
Steeda Blue Light Weight Sway Bar (Front and Rear)
Steeda Off-Set Steering Rack Bushings
Prothane 2" Sway Bar End Links (Shortened)
Tokico Illumina Rear Shocks (5-Way Adjustable)
Steeda Blue Sport Springs (Rear)
UPR 4 Bolt Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates
UPR Elite Chrome Moly Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms
BBK GRIPP Sub Frame Connectors w/ Seat Support (Welded)

ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN MODIFICATIONS

Custom Dyno Tuned By Injected Engineering
Engine Assembled By Grimes Twister Engines
Teksid Aluminum Block .020 Over 284ci
JE/SRP Forged Pistons -11cc Dish
Federal Mogul Speed Pro Hellfire Piston Rings
Eagle Forged H Beam Rods w/ ARP 2000 Bolts
Kaase Stg. 3 Ported & Polished Heads (8 Thread/PI Romeo)
Ferrea 2mm oversized Stainless Steel Valves
ARP 2000 Head Studs (12 Point)
APR 2000 Connecting Rod Bolts
Innovators West Harmonic Balancer 8 Rib 10% Overdrive
FRPP High Volume Oil pump w/ TSS Billet Gears
Forged Cobra Kellogg Crank Shaft Blue Printed and Balanced
Clevite H Series Bearings
SHM Billet Block Girdle and Oil Pan Spacer (7qt Capacity)
Ford GT (Supercar/GT500) Rockers
Comp Cams Xtreme Energy XE270AH Stage II Cams
Comp Cams High Load Beehive Valve Springs
Comp Cams Titanium Valve Spring Retainers
Edelbrock Vic Jr. 4.6 EFI Lower Intake Manifold
6061 High Flow Aluminum Upper Intake (Polished)
75mm Accufab Throttle Body (Polished)
EGR Delete
PCV Delete w/ Breathers
Edelbrock Billet Hi Flow Fuel Rails
Aeromotive Fuel Rail Pressure Adaptor
Vortech V-2 S-trim Supercharger (Polished)
2.87 Vortech Pulley (15 lbs. Boost)
Vortech Aftercooler (Polished)
Vortech Aftercooler Resevoir
LFP Extreme Dual Pass Intercooler Heat Exchanger
Hi Flow Lightning Bosch Heat Exchanger Pump
Moroso Coolant Expansion Tank (Polished)
Custom Powder Coated Aluminum Steeda Power Pipe
Vortech Mini Race By-pass Valve (Polished)
Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors
Lightning MAF 90mm w/ Billet Adaptor Ring
Diablo Sport Mafia MAF Calibrator
K&N XStream Hi Flow Filter
Fore Innovations Billet Fuel Hat w/ 8an Feed
Aeroquip 8an Fuel Feed Line
Dual Ford GT Supercar Fuel Pumps (270lph x 2)
03-04 Cobra Sumped Fuel Tank
10 Gauge Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade w/ Relay
Dual Fuel Pump Driver Module
SCT 4-Postion Switch Chip
180* T-Stat
NGK TR6IX Spark Plugs (.032" Gap)
Hooker Super Comp Long tube Headers (Ceramic)
Grand Muffler Custom Mid-Pipe Assembly (H-Pipe) (304 Stainless)
MagnaFlow Cat-back (304 Stainless w/ Polished Mufflers & Tips)
Precision Industries Torque Converter (3200 Stall)
4R75W Trans w/ Added Clutch Plates w/ Removed Wave Plate
Custom Valve Body by Bradshaw
T.C.I. Deep Sump Trans Pan
UPR Billet Motor Compartment Dress Up
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
Ford Racing 4.10 Gear Set
Ford Racing Carbon Fiber Differential Clutch Packs
New Motorcraft O2 Sensors
New Motorcraft Idle Air Control Valve
New Motorcraft Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor
Royal Purple HPS 5w-30 Engine
Royal Purple 75w-140 Rear End
Royal Purple Ice Heat Exchanger


to a friend
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1126856961.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	138112   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2091560568.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	565.7 KB
ID:	138113  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1282262370.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	534.0 KB
ID:	138114   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1213840902.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	531.2 KB
ID:	138115  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1449902450.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	138116   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-613351640.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	138117  

Mzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Mzilla that is 1 good Looking car and a lot of time and money in that car but i bet it was all worth it great job man !!
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Im in love mzilla...
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 598
Thanks guys
Mzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla View Post
Thanks guys
how much hp putting down ??
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla View Post
Thanks guys
THAT is one of my favorite new edges on the forum. I wouldn't trade with you but damn it's nice.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
how much hp putting down ??
Right now on 93 pump gas 528/442. I have maxed out my little V2 S trim. The thing is its a great street car and is fun to beat on with this set up i have. My next step really is a V7 JT or YSI trim and make 600-700 rwhp. The only problem is managing a fun street car that hooks and having more of a race race that you can't do anything with out running slicks. I may just do an SI upgrade and do methanol injection which would be no more than a grand and probably add another 75rwhp and be done at the 600rwhp level and still have a fun street car.
Mzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla View Post
Right now on 93 pump gas 528/442. I have maxed out my little V2 S trim. The thing is its a great street car and is fun to beat on with this set up i have. My next step really is a V7 JT or YSI trim and make 600-700 rwhp. The only problem is managing a fun street car that hooks and having more of a race race that you can't do anything with out running slicks. I may just do an SI upgrade and do methanol injection which would be no more than a grand and probably add another 75rwhp and be done at the 600rwhp level and still have a fun street car.
What all entails a SI upgrade?
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 598
It requires sending the head unit back to vortech they will upgrade the impeller bearings and volute to a newer more efficient one for around 500 bucks.
Mzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla View Post
It requires sending the head unit back and vortech will upgrade the impeller and volute
How much is that?
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post

How much is that?
Around 500
Mzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla View Post

Right now on 93 pump gas 528/442. I have maxed out my little V2 S trim. The thing is its a great street car and is fun to beat on with this set up i have. My next step really is a V7 JT or YSI trim and make 600-700 rwhp. The only problem is managing a fun street car that hooks and having more of a race race that you can't do anything with out running slicks. I may just do an SI upgrade and do methanol injection which would be no more than a grand and probably add another 75rwhp and be done at the 600rwhp level and still have a fun street car.
Sounds good and some good numbers !!!
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:19 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
04sonicbgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Jacksonville
Region: Florida
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla View Post
Here is my 04 GT full build list enjoy BODY MODIFICATIONS Light Smoked Custom Painted Headlights, Marker, and Tail Lights 03-04 OEM Cobra Front Bumper Cover w/Fogs and Valance Grill Pony Satin Black w/ Grill Insert Black Satin Accent Painted Rear Bumper Silver Painted 3rd Brake Light w/ LED Conversion Rear Spoiler Deleted UPR Billet Brushed Aluminum Fuel Door Shorty Antenna "Supercharged" Emblem Body Color Side View Mirrors Saleen Wheels 18x9f / 18x10r (Painted Satin Black w/ Body Color Silver Ring & Black Lug Nuts) Nitto tires ~NT-555 265-35-18f ~NT-555R 305-35-18r VLEDS 5000k HI/LO 55W Headlight System Sylvania ZxE 9005 Fog Lamp Upgrade (65W) Sequential Tail Lamp Turn Signals LED Running, Turning, Marker, Tag, and Brake Lights w/ LED Relay for Blinkers MRT Hood Struts INTERIOR MODIFICATIONS 2004 Cobra Front and Rear Seats w/ Black Suede Inserts 2004 Cobra Leather Steering Wheel Door Pocket Handles Painted Body Color Injected Engineering SCT (4 Position) Tuning Switch Panel Billet Gear Selector Bezel Billet Headlamp Pull Knob Auto Meter Steering Column Gauge Pod Auto Meter GS Series Boost Gauge w/ Dimmer LLumar Titanium Window Film (35%) Chrome Gauge Rings Painted Body Color Bullitt Stainless Steel Pedals Osram Sylvania LED Trunk Light JL Audio 12W3 Subwoofer Sound Ordinance Bass Bunker 12" Enclosure JL Audio G1700 Mono Block Amp DEI Subwoofer Volume Knob Precision Power C.F2 Capacitor Dynamat Xtreme (Trunk) Odyssey Battery (Mounted in Trunk) Odyssey Billet Battery Relocation Holder SUSPENSION AND BRAKE MODIFICATIONS UPR Chrome Moly Tubular K Member UPR Chrome Moly A Arms with Sway Bar Mounts Brembo Cobra R 13" Brake Upgrade Kit Front Cobra 11.65" Rear Brake Upgrade Baer EradiSpeed 2 Piece Light Weight Brake Rotors (Front and Rear) Goodrich Stainless Brake Lines Hawk HPS Pads (Front and Rear) Bilstein MonoTube Front Struts (Cobra) UPR Coil Over Kit (Flipped Coil Over) QA1 Coil Over Springs 14"-200lbs (Street/Strip) UPR Extreme Billet Bump Steer Kit Steeda Blue Light Weight Sway Bar (Front and Rear) Steeda Off-Set Steering Rack Bushings Prothane 2" Sway Bar End Links (Shortened) Tokico Illumina Rear Shocks (5-Way Adjustable) Steeda Blue Sport Springs (Rear) UPR 4 Bolt Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates UPR Elite Chrome Moly Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms BBK GRIPP Sub Frame Connectors w/ Seat Support (Welded) ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN MODIFICATIONS Custom Dyno Tuned By Injected Engineering Engine Assembled By Grimes Twister Engines Teksid Aluminum Block .020 Over 284ci JE/SRP Forged Pistons -11cc Dish Federal Mogul Speed Pro Hellfire Piston Rings Eagle Forged H Beam Rods w/ ARP 2000 Bolts Kaase Stg. 3 Ported & Polished Heads (8 Thread/PI Romeo) Ferrea 2mm oversized Stainless Steel Valves ARP 2000 Head Studs (12 Point) APR 2000 Connecting Rod Bolts Innovators West Harmonic Balancer 8 Rib 10% Overdrive FRPP High Volume Oil pump w/ TSS Billet Gears Forged Cobra Kellogg Crank Shaft Blue Printed and Balanced Clevite H Series Bearings SHM Billet Block Girdle and Oil Pan Spacer (7qt Capacity) Ford GT (Supercar/GT500) Rockers Comp Cams Xtreme Energy XE270AH Stage II Cams Comp Cams High Load Beehive Valve Springs Comp Cams Titanium Valve Spring Retainers Edelbrock Vic Jr. 4.6 EFI Lower Intake Manifold 6061 High Flow Aluminum Upper Intake (Polished) 75mm Accufab Throttle Body (Polished) EGR Delete PCV Delete w/ Breathers Edelbrock Billet Hi Flow Fuel Rails Aeromotive Fuel Rail Pressure Adaptor Vortech V-2 S-trim Supercharger (Polished) 2.87 Vortech Pulley (15 lbs. Boost) Vortech Aftercooler (Polished) Vortech Aftercooler Resevoir LFP Extreme Dual Pass Intercooler Heat Exchanger Hi Flow Lightning Bosch Heat Exchanger Pump Moroso Coolant Expansion Tank (Polished) Custom Powder Coated Aluminum Steeda Power Pipe Vortech Mini Race By-pass Valve (Polished) Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors Lightning MAF 90mm w/ Billet Adaptor Ring Diablo Sport Mafia MAF Calibrator K&N XStream Hi Flow Filter Fore Innovations Billet Fuel Hat w/ 8an Feed Aeroquip 8an Fuel Feed Line Dual Ford GT Supercar Fuel Pumps (270lph x 2) 03-04 Cobra Sumped Fuel Tank 10 Gauge Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade w/ Relay Dual Fuel Pump Driver Module SCT 4-Postion Switch Chip 180* T-Stat NGK TR6IX Spark Plugs (.032" Gap) Hooker Super Comp Long tube Headers (Ceramic) Grand Muffler Custom Mid-Pipe Assembly (H-Pipe) (304 Stainless) MagnaFlow Cat-back (304 Stainless w/ Polished Mufflers & Tips) Precision Industries Torque Converter (3200 Stall) 4R75W Trans w/ Added Clutch Plates w/ Removed Wave Plate Custom Valve Body by Bradshaw T.C.I. Deep Sump Trans Pan UPR Billet Motor Compartment Dress Up Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft Ford Racing 4.10 Gear Set Ford Racing Carbon Fiber Differential Clutch Packs New Motorcraft O2 Sensors New Motorcraft Idle Air Control Valve New Motorcraft Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Royal Purple HPS 5w-30 Engine Royal Purple 75w-140 Rear End Royal Purple Ice Heat Exchanger to a friend
one of the sexiest new edge stangs I've seen! Beautiful car
__________________
Sonic blue 04 GT~~bolt ons- headers, steeda tri ax, hi tech stage 2 cams coming this winter.
04sonicbgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:38 PM   #34
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Idk what she's missing!?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4287160196.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	631.5 KB
ID:	138177  
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
Idk what she's missing!?
Why is the rear so high?
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:57 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.