I have some free time so I decided to make a how to for you guys who want to do your own work.
Things used : 18mm Ratch Wrench, 19mm Ratch Wrench, 2 stands, Floor jack, Tire Blocks
1. Block tires, so the car doesn't roll back and kill you.
2. Jack up both sides evenly
And high enough for you to crawl under.
3. Roll jack under pumpkin just barely to not lift it , but support it from not moving when you remove the upper arm.
4. With your wrenches , hold the bolt with the 18mm and undo the nut with the 19
5. Do the exact same with the upper bolt and nut located above the exhaust in a Tight space. ( have patience )
6. Remove the upper arm ,
7. Apply grease on the outside of the bushing on both sides, and the bushing on the pumpkin. ( diff )
8. Install the bolt and nut on the top FIRST , 18mm for bolt and 19mm for nut.. I tighten them pretty good
9. Once you look at the bottom hole, it's going to be off because the angle of the differential is off from the last position.
Don't be discouraged
10. Simply change the position of the jack to the back ( near driveshaft ) and jack it up until the hole is evenly matched with the new control arm.
11. Install the new arm, and lower the car, and have a beer.