NX Bottle Mounting - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
NX Bottle Mounting

I am wanting to know if there is anyway u guys think I can mount a 10lb NX bottle in my trunk I have a 10" sub with custom built box and 2 amps in a custom box. I would really like to mount it in my trunk but don't want to just mount it to the carpet here is a pic of the trunk I have a spare tire and jack under the carpet also.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1400795210.619845.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	157573
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-22-2014, 05:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Take all that stereo crap out, then you can do a legit setup. Or take your spare out and make a bracket to go under the carpet ( where the spare is) and mount to that

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Take all that stereo crap out, then you can do a legit setup. Or take your spare out and make a bracket to go under the carpet ( where the spare is) and mount to that

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

That's what I was thinking about doing probably going to make somewhere where the spare and jack are thanks for ur opinion.
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
FullyAutomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Automatic
Region: Mexico
Posts: 941
did you ever vinyl your dented roof? how did it turn out?
.. Not sure if its because I am out of high school lol but subs are useless imo just annoying if anything.. novelty.. sell all that stuff, and buy a kit for your bottle.
FullyAutomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullyAutomatic View Post
did you ever vinyl your dented roof? how did it turn out?
.. Not sure if its because I am out of high school lol but subs are useless imo just annoying if anything.. novelty.. sell all that stuff, and buy a kit for your bottle.

Ya I put black stripes going down it and it hides it pretty well can't really notice unless your up close Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1400800651.947575.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	905.9 KB
ID:	157578
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
FullyAutomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Automatic
Region: Mexico
Posts: 941
my personal opinion would be to remove the hash marks or the stripes... 2 much going on. However one or the other would look good
FullyAutomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Wow you going to loose those wheels b4 you spray? Or at least some tires

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:21 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullyAutomatic View Post
my personal opinion would be to remove the hash marks or the stripes... 2 much going on. However one or the other would look good

Yea when I first got the car I had put the hashmarks on it but then I bought the cowl hood that's on it a couple of months later and thought it would set it off better if I would do stripes so I am probably going to remove the hashmarks once I get my car back from the shop

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Wow you going to loose those wheels b4 you spray? Or at least some tires

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Ya I am they just came on the car when I got them right now I am looking into maybe 18s or 20 max
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Don't do 20's. 20's look like crap on the new edges. Go with 18's.

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:26 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Don't do 20's. 20's look like crap on the new edges. Go with 18's.

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Ok thanks man definitely will I've been searching like crazy for a wheel that suits my taste because I'm very picky lol then a nice pair of pirellis on them well definitely set it all off
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanadams22 View Post
Ok thanks man definitely will I've been searching like crazy for a wheel that suits my taste because I'm very picky lol then a nice pair of pirellis on them well definitely set it all off
Check these out
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...thracite-94-04

I would go with this setup personally if I had a new edge gt

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:31 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Check these out
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...thracite-94-04

I would go with this setup personally if I had a new edge gt

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Yea those are nice especially since they come with the nittos
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick response mounting tape question please Dubya11 General Mustang Discussion 11 04-17-2011 08:38 PM
ps2 mounting places Kyle Mustang Audio & Video 23 06-12-2006 05:27 PM
mounting GT foglamps? tedness Mustang Audio & Video 7 08-21-2005 05:34 PM
What rear spoilers fit 00 GT mounting holes? MustangMatt Mustang Audio & Video 6 05-11-2005 11:30 PM
Mounting/Hiding power inverter DropTop_Stang Mustang Audio & Video 6 08-20-2003 09:51 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:49 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.