Originally Posted by 1lowGT
Few nitrous questions.
1. Plate vs nozzle system? I see that it is mainly for bigger shots but I'm sticking with 125 for on stock motor. Also seems to be more efficient.
2. What is the ideal pressure I find it to be around 900-1050psi
3. Should I stay on stock tune or get dyno tuned, obviously a dyno tune is better but also extra $$.
4. If I end up doing a complete E85 swap would nitrous be compatible/okay with E85?
1. Plate spreads flow a bit more evenly. If you go past 150 shot then you want direct injection instead
3. You will want a tune, or at minimum have an 87 octane tune and run 91 or 93, that gives just a bit of head room for the timing. Still want to deal with the A/F ratio though.
4. You can use them together. Since E85 gives you extra timing it'll help a bit. I believe a 100 shot is really like a 150 shot with E85 and so on.
Bullitts are better than Bullets