2001 Bullitt Build Thread - Page 41 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-13-2016, 10:48 PM   #1401
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
Well I've heard a few cars get stolen in Detroit...lol they gotta make it up somewhere. In fact didn't 7 GT 350's get stolen from Flat Rock Right off the line


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
And I am by no means defending Detroit. I am not a fan, I am really not a fan of our state spending millions upon millions to "help" clean/fix it up. Its mostly beyond repair and is a sad place IMO. There are a few areas around Ford Feild where the dreadful Lions play, Comerica Park where the now dreadful Tigers play, and the Red Wings are getting a huge new stadium that will have a ton of other "entertainment" in it, also the areas where they have built the casinos are better. With exception to that and the actual now small area of downtown, its pretty awful. Some people like it, and theres a movement to make it better but its a slow go to say the least. Its been awful for my entire existance anyway. Maybe in another 50-75 yrs it will make a comeback

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
1996 GT
2003 GT
Follow on Instagram @manicmustangs
Follow on Instagram @steviesstangs
15% off waxgods.com use code: manic15
10% off toplabel.com use code: Manic10
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2016, 10:55 PM   #1402
Registered Member
Regular
 
dave73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mechanicsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,058
2001 Bullitt Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve96 View Post
And I am by no means defending Detroit. I am not a fan, I am really not a fan of our state spending millions upon millions to "help" clean/fix it up. Its mostly beyond repair and is a sad place IMO. There are a few areas around Ford Feild where the dreadful Lions play, Comerica Park where the now dreadful Tigers play, and the Red Wings are getting a huge new stadium that will have a ton of other "entertainment" in it, also the areas where they have built the casinos are better. With exception to that and the actual now small area of downtown, its pretty awful. Some people like it, and theres a movement to make it better but its a slow go to say the least. Its been awful for my entire existance anyway. Maybe in another 50-75 yrs it will make a comeback

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Well I'm not too far from Baltimore which is only marginally better so I know what you mean.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2016, 11:15 PM   #1403
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
Man, studying is draining me tonight. Wrote 4 pages on a 5-6 page essay due tuesday. And now studying for my Global Operations final on monday. I could fall asleep right now if i wanted, normally i can stay up until like 3am on Friday nights lol.

Gotta get as much as possible in tonight. Car show on Sunday all day, and probably going out tomorrow with friends so i won't have much more time until Sunday night and monday morning before it.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2016, 11:23 PM   #1404
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
Well I'm not too far from Baltimore which is only marginally better so I know what you mean.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
When I picture Baltimore I picture the series the "Wire". Good show!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
1996 GT
2003 GT
Follow on Instagram @manicmustangs
Follow on Instagram @steviesstangs
15% off waxgods.com use code: manic15
10% off toplabel.com use code: Manic10
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:52 PM   #1405
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Thats a sweet lil gas saver... i have some crappy situation my second car is a chrysler 300c and i owe 4k on financing. It has 114k miles and it took a dump, the engine started shaking all of a sudden so i thought it was a misfire of some sort.. turns on its not, then maybe a coil.. nope.. maybe a solenoid under the intake manifol, no luck.. maybe a valve or something. So i opened it up and my piston was ****.. it grinded all up on the cylinder wall.. fml.. i owe 4k and this pos car is done at 114k.. not buying chrysler again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:59 PM   #1406
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
Thats a sweet lil gas saver... i have some crappy situation my second car is a chrysler 300c and i owe 4k on financing. It has 114k miles and it took a dump, the engine started shaking all of a sudden so i thought it was a misfire of some sort.. turns on its not, then maybe a coil.. nope.. maybe a solenoid under the intake manifol, no luck.. maybe a valve or something. So i opened it up and my piston was ****.. it grinded all up on the cylinder wall.. fml.. i owe 4k and this pos car is done at 114k.. not buying chrysler again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sounds like you will have to do an engine swap or rebuild, whatever is cheapest/easiest. That sucks man, I feel your pain. Maybe fix it, then sell it and count your losses. Or fix it and drive it if youre not completely disgusted by it now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
1996 GT
2003 GT
Follow on Instagram @manicmustangs
Follow on Instagram @steviesstangs
15% off waxgods.com use code: manic15
10% off toplabel.com use code: Manic10
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:04 PM   #1407
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve96 View Post
Sounds like you will have to do an engine swap or rebuild, whatever is cheapest/easiest. That sucks man, I feel your pain. Maybe fix it, then sell it and count your losses. Or fix it and drive it if youre not completely disgusted by it now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I'm done with it. Ive invested so much money into it and this happens. Ima just sell it as is and pay off what i have left, and let someone else deal with the build.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:06 PM   #1408
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
This is what it looks like.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1463288737050.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	200960   Click image for larger version

Name:	1463288758189.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	200961  

2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:20 AM   #1409
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,558
TBTH if you want a cheap V8 comfy car ala the 300C that'll run legit forever and a day... Mid 2000s Mercury Grand Marquis or Lincoln Town Car. PI 2V, 4R trans=very modifiable and ultra reliable.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:40 AM   #1410
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,817
That little car looks like it would fit in the bed of my truck. I would personally have to get another Hayabusa. I could ride it easy and get well over 50mpg. What's better than a 200 plus mph machine that you can get 50mpg out of? It was an 8 sec bike at the track food shifting.

That little show box has an advantage. It has A/C in the summer, and heat in the winter. It keeps you dry in the rain.

It's still ugly though. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:43 AM   #1411
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
That little car looks like it would fit in the bed of my truck. I would personally have to get another Hayabusa. I could ride it easy and get well over 50mpg. What's better than a 200 plus mph machine that you can get 50mpg out of? It was an 8 sec bike at the track food shifting.

That little show box has an advantage. It has A/C in the summer, and heat in the winter. It keeps you dry in the rain.

It's still ugly though. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Hahaha..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:44 AM   #1412
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
TBTH if you want a cheap V8 comfy car ala the 300C that'll run legit forever and a day... Mid 2000s Mercury Grand Marquis or Lincoln Town Car. PI 2V, 4R trans=very modifiable and ultra reliable.
My wife's grand parents have an early to mid Grand Marquis. I love that car. They are in their 80s, so I get to drive them around from time to time. The old Merc is comfortable, has a ton of power, and has every option you can imagine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:04 AM   #1413
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
My wife's grand parents have an early to mid Grand Marquis. I love that car. They are in their 80s, so I get to drive them around from time to time. The old Merc is comfortable, has a ton of power, and has every option you can imagine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Shlt ill trade your grandparents for my crappy hemi.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:13 AM   #1414
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
Shlt ill trade your grandparents for my crappy hemi.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I'm a Mopar guy. I prefer the Hemi. With proper care I took my Ram to 300,000 miles. At the moment my Ram is waiting on an engine transplant.

I am finding a lot of simarities in the modular 4.6 and the Dodge engine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:44 AM   #1415
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
I'm a Mopar guy. I prefer the Hemi. With proper care I took my Ram to 300,000 miles. At the moment my Ram is waiting on an engine transplant.

I am finding a lot of simarities in the modular 4.6 and the Dodge engine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Apparently the chrysler 300c 2005-2010 has alot of problems. Specially the 2006 and thats what i got. Sudden engine failure ... makes no sense..... it almost looks like something was bouncing around in my piston.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:46 AM   #1416
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
Apparently the chrysler 300c 2005-2010 has alot of problems. Specially the 2006 and thats what i got. Sudden engine failure ... makes no sense..... it almost looks like something was bouncing around in my piston.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
The few photos I saw were not pretty.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 08:27 AM   #1417
Registered Member
Regular
 
dave73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mechanicsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,058
2001 Bullitt Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
I'm done with it. Ive invested so much money into it and this happens. Ima just sell it as is and pay off what i have left, and let someone else deal with the build.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I would do a junkyard engine swap and then sell it. You can get GOOD money for that car RUNNING. It's definitely worth it. 1200 for a decent used engine probably and you'll probably get 8-10 K for it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 11:38 AM   #1418
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
I would do a junkyard engine swap and then sell it. You can get GOOD money for that car RUNNING. It's definitely worth it. 1200 for a decent used engine probably and you'll probably get 8-10 K for it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Im definitely going to look into that. I put alot of cosmetic stuff into that car, also i changed the radiator the pulley and belt tensioner. The transmission speed sensor cuz car wouldnt pick up speed after 40mph. I did alot of work on it and i did not see this coming at 114k miles.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:16 PM   #1419
Registered Member
Regular
 
dave73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mechanicsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
Im definitely going to look into that. I put alot of cosmetic stuff into that car, also i changed the radiator the pulley and belt tensioner. The transmission speed sensor cuz car wouldnt pick up speed after 40mph. I did alot of work on it and i did not see this coming at 114k miles.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

You won't have any problem finding a replacement motor for that car.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:11 PM   #1420
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
Yeah that is a reason why i got this one. Low miles and with a warranty. After having the Mustang i did not want to finance a high miles car with no warranty.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 07:01 PM   #1421
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
Shlt ill trade your grandparents for my crappy hemi.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Around here you can get Town Cars for like nothing. NYC has a metric assload of them for executive rentals and TLC service. They get all maintenance on time and very often you can find the L edition which is stretched a bit and has a ton of rear legroom. They are 150-250k miles and I've seen as new as 2010 for under $5k. That mileage being all highway and a 2V/4R combo means it's got a lot of life left.

Most of them are 05-08s for $2k-$3k.


Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:00 PM   #1422
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
So im guessing you reside in the east cost scotty. You get all kinds of good deals over there i see how you flip parts and find parts like nothing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:03 PM   #1423
Registered Member
Regular
 
2kgt1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: los angeles
Region: California
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Yeah that is a reason why i got this one. Low miles and with a warranty. After having the Mustang i did not want to finance a high miles car with no warranty.
Your right. Im going to rebuild the motor at a shop, flip the car and get my money back then go get a zero mile honda for the wife and kid. Because i doubt the stealership would give me a good deal on a trade in.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2kgt1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:06 PM   #1424
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
Your right. Im going to rebuild the motor at a shop, flip the car and get my money back then go get a zero mile honda for the wife and kid. Because i doubt the stealership would give me a good deal on a trade in.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
The Chevy Spark is a pretty good deal actually. Mine has 38k miles, it is a 205. 5 year 36k bumper to bumper warranty (from point of my purchase). 6 year 100k power train warranty (from first sale). It has leather, and a 7" LCD screen. Pretty comfy also. Its short so it can fit anywhere. And 40mpg. Not bad for financing 12k.

I put 300 miles on it already. Put gas in it for the first time yesterday. $10 and got me 120 miles on the trip calculator lol.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 10:05 PM   #1425
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt1025 View Post
So im guessing you reside in the east cost scotty. You get all kinds of good deals over there i see how you flip parts and find parts like nothing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
You can find anything in the NJ/Phila/NYC area.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:38 PM   #1426
Registered User
Newbie
 
MustangLover69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kapuskasing
Region: Canada
Posts: 8
Looks good 😄


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
MustangLover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:57 PM   #1427
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
Sold my stock wheels for $300, dude might be interested in buying my headlight covers another time also.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:26 PM   #1428
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,003
Do you still have the seats and the Cobra skirts?
Are you going to sell them?
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 09:19 AM   #1429
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Do you still have the seats and the Cobra skirts?

Are you going to sell them?

Sold the cobra skirts a few months ago. I do still have the seats, but I'm not sure if I do want to sell those.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:55 PM   #1430
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
Lovely night. Clutch cable issue. I'll report back tomorrow and post more pictures..... But right now I'm tired.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1463982909.229703.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	201406


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:02 PM   #1431
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,003
She's being a vindictive b!tch.

Did you find the problem?
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:36 PM   #1432
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,421
It almost seem like from Your Instagram videos that the cable was too long and they made some sort of spacer that broke or fell off or something. Would the cable bottom out of you pushed the pedal all the way down?
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:40 PM   #1433
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 15,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Lovely night. Clutch cable issue. I'll report back tomorrow and post more pictures..... But right now I'm tired.
Attachment 201406


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Because you are cheating on her with a younger shinier sleeker vehicle.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:43 PM   #1434
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,560
It does feel like there is way too much slack in the cable. It doesn't seem broken, but i'm not really sure. And haven't had any time at all to figure it out. Quadrant is still in tact, and fork is still on the stud in the bell housing.

I'll just tow it when i get a chance and have it done. I'm tired of working on this car. And with the hours i'm working right now its more cost effective to have it done.

I'm honestly in no rush to get this thing fixed either lol. I'll get to it when i get to it. I'm losing the motivation.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:32 PM   #1435
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,421
Yeah I understand what you mean. I was about ready to sell my mustang I even posted an ad on CL for it. Just gotta get it going. I've just come to realize that if I beat on my car like I do then ****s going to break. Just gotta be ready to deal with it or drive like a normal person which we both know we won't do lol but if you had a shop do it id call and make them tow it to there shop and fix it and then crawl under there and make sure it's done right next time or make them refund you money for tow/parts to fix it your self.
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bullitt :: 2008 Ford bullitt bullitt1083 Member Garages 0 06-15-2011 12:01 PM
2001 "Bullitt" w/3,500 miles *For Sale* chatam/bullitt Mustangs for Sale and Wanted 16 12-03-2006 08:39 PM
2001 Bullitt Mustang GT bullitt482 Mustangs for Sale and Wanted 3 07-15-2006 05:55 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:28 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.