Wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Wheels

Does anyone know what these wheels are I wanted to see what they are and what size they come in. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1410204130.706522.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	165538


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Vossen cv 3's.

19's and 20's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Your looking at $2,000+ in wheels alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Parniak
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 618
they look similar to what you currently have Jon
TurboCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-08-2014, 02:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Vossen cv 3's.

19's and 20's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Your looking at $2,000+ in wheels alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app


Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboCobra View Post
they look similar to what you currently have Jon

Thank you I have been looking change the size and really like the style of these. I have $3000 saved up that I am planning on using for my car and was looking for some wheels I like. Thanks again really appreciate it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
99_GRUMPY_GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cabo Rojo, P.R.
Region: Other
Posts: 590
I see that car with that wheel set every time I google mustang to get ideas for my car in the future. Everytime I see that car, I seem to stare at the wheels for some odd reason. I do like them, but someting about them makes me take a second look. Probably not cheap either.
__________________


2015 Race Red Performance Package GT 5.0 (435hp) stock
Still in the making Updates coming soon!
99_GRUMPY_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:12 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
I see that car with that wheel set every time I google mustang to get ideas for my car in the future. Everytime I see that car, I seem to stare at the wheels for some odd reason. I do like them, but someting about them makes me take a second look. Probably not cheap either.

Lol me too I always see those wheels and had to find out what they were!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
99_GRUMPY_GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cabo Rojo, P.R.
Region: Other
Posts: 590
They are like eye magnets
__________________


2015 Race Red Performance Package GT 5.0 (435hp) stock
Still in the making Updates coming soon!
99_GRUMPY_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
They are like eye magnets

Haha got to have good looking wheels.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
They are like eye magnets
Yup haha. Always see a red mustang at a gas station with similar rims. Can't get my eyes off them. Personally I don't like them

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine."
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #10
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanadams22 View Post
Thank you I have been looking change the size and really like the style of these. I have $3000 saved up that I am planning on using for my car and was looking for some wheels I like. Thanks again really appreciate it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
IMO, get a set of nice 18" replica wheels and a great set of tires for $1200 out the door and then put the other $1800 into making the car actually go faster rather than donking it out.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:59 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
IMO, get a set of nice 18" replica wheels and a great set of tires for $1200 out the door and then put the other $1800 into making the car actually go faster rather than donking it out.

Yea that's what I've decided to do I am thinking about going with 18" saleens and then putting the rest into swapping the motor with. 5.4 4v navigator engine.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #12
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,588
If your 2V has legit forged internals, just supercharge it and set it to 500whp and forget it. Not sure why you are dead set on swapping in a heavier NA motor that will make less power.

If you are going to motor swap it and don't use a Coyote I'm not sure what you are thinking. I mean even if you buy a new aluminator that is still far cheaper than the same forged 2V with TFS heads and all the bells whistles.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:03 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
If your 2V has legit forged internals, just supercharge it and set it to 500whp and forget it. Not sure why you are dead set on swapping in a heavier NA motor that will make less power.

If you are going to motor swap it and don't use a Coyote I'm not sure what you are thinking. I mean even if you buy a new aluminator that is still far cheaper than the same forged 2V with TFS heads and all the bells whistles.

I think I'll just sell the nav engine and start saving up for a turbo setup or supercharger or just bump u the nitrous to a bigger shot and yes it is forged when I bought it it came with paperwork showing what was done from the body shop that customized kt


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Do the coyote swap, a NA coyote is still going to be faster than a boosted 2v or nitrous 2v.
The 2v usually needs 80-100 hp more than a coyote to beat it in a roll race.

So if you have a 450HP 5.0 the 2v is going to need 500+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonathanadams22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Do the coyote swap, a NA coyote is still going to be faster than a boosted 2v or nitrous 2v.
The 2v usually needs 80-100 hp more than a coyote to beat it in a roll race.

So if you have a 450HP 5.0 the 2v is going to need 500+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Okay that's what I'll do then I'll sell the nav engine and 4.6 and get a coyote that sounds good to me lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jonathanadams22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RTR Wheels or Shelby gunmetal shelby razor wheels?? Mustang Boi Mustang Wheels & Tires 27 03-19-2013 02:45 PM
Old Wheels, New Wheels Jeffola Mustang Wheels & Tires 1 04-02-2012 09:17 PM
roh zr6 wheels or roh syper wheels wanted 2300turboford Mustang Wheels & Tires 0 12-23-2011 06:40 AM
New wheels for my 2011 5.0.Vossen Wheels CV3's 5.0newage 2011-2014 Mustang GT 21 11-17-2011 10:47 PM
Looking to trade my wheelzz saleen wheels!! Wtt 4 blk wheels saleenman Mustang Wheels & Tires 12 08-27-2009 12:41 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:54 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.