Come with me on the ignition/fuel gremlin Merry Go Round P0320 code - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-24-2014, 02:44 PM   #36
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
From what I could see it was just flattened out a bit. The vibe wasn't bad, but it felt like I had solid mounts and was driving me nuts because I've driven cars with poly mounts daily before and I know what it feels like.

Only other thing it could have been in conjunction with is one of those stupid 3650 "ears" tapping on the tunnel that is now not because I lowered the tailshaft 1/4" but that harness was wedged in there. I had no idea it could be wedged up there seeing as there should be enough clearance around the trans but the 3650 is fatter than the T45 it replaced. Never ever heard of or ran into this issue before.

Car was nice and smooth on the ride home too, I actually enjoyed driving this thing for the first time in like 3 weeks. Probably going to pull the plats I put in the other night back out and re-install the coppers. No sense in spending $30-$40 on more plugs when I don't have to. Plugs on the 96-98 cars literally takes 30 minutes, its the easiest V8 I've ever done plugs on. Not looking forward to the 2V in the Expy though... at least its not a 3V lol.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #37
Staff
Regular
Staff

I also feel like a dumbass for it being something so simple but the mounts were all bad so those needed to get done regardless. I also can't +1 enough for the Energy mounts. They are way better than the other poly stuffs I've ran including Prothane and the junk knock offs that AM/LRS sell. Energy motor mounts do not raise the motor up like Prothanes and knock offs do and the Energy trans mount is just awesome. No idea why AM/LRS/CJP don't sell Energy stuff but Jegs and Summit sure as hell do.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:00 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I No idea why AM/LRS/CJP don't sell Energy stuff but Jegs and Summit sure as hell do.
You can get Energy products on Amazon as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FanOfSkynyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2014, 06:22 AM   #39
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanOfSkynyrd View Post
You can get Energy products on Amazon as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I get a military discount on Jegs, not to mention that Jegs always gets stuff to me within 2 days. Jegs is my favorite place to buy performance parts from. I used to use Summit all the time too before I found out Jegs had a military discount.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT