Mustang Evolution Forum banner

smoked tail lights

960 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  AMAlexLazarus 
#1 ·
want to get some smoked tail lights for my 2000 GT. american muscle sells smoked tint and they sell Raxiom Smoked Tail Lights . Anyone have either of these and pics would be a + . thanks :D

#2 ·
I've had both. I initially put the vinyl tint strips on my stock tails and they looked great. The vinyl held up well, wasn't too bad to install if you take your time.

About a year or so ago I decided on the Raxiom tails when they were on sale. The new lights are a direct fit, wiring is identical and fitment is factory.

Highly recommend them. The tint is perfect for any color stang, not too dark to attract the wrong kind of attention :D

#4 ·
I was going to do the same as what you are asking, but I went to my local tinter and had him tint my tails and sidemarkers with 20% and they look awesome, can not even tell that tint is on them by looking at them. It cost me a total of $20.00 to do the 4 lights. Just a thought to saving money and have the same result.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Coupé

#5 ·
I've had multiple sets between my '01 and '08 Bullitt and they're great if you're looking to revamp your tail end. We have well over 100 pictures on the Product Page. Take a look and I'm sure you'll see how they're going to look on your car! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.