Best paint places in north carolina - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Best paint places in north carolina

Im looking to find a better shop than what i goto now and please dont say ford dealerships.
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
twk
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

In the Charlotte Motor Speedway area there is Briggs Collision.
Auto Body Shop Concord, NC - Briggs Collision
They painted my 1984 BMW. It was awesome. Stripped to the metal, and redone. It was a premium job, not a cheap, fast job on an old car. I can't remember all the steps and layers, but they did an excellent job. They also painted my '09 mustang's trunk lid and the paint still matches after 4 years.

I thought they had a fair price, slightly higher than their competition, but I've gone back to them once already, and I will again this spring to get some wheels painted.

I remember stopping in to see the 325 when they had it stripped to the metal. I almost fainted. I thought NO ONE will ever make that car look good again. I wanted to panic! Never visit your naked car. Ha ha ha. It came out awesome.
twk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:30 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twk View Post
In the Charlotte Motor Speedway area there is Briggs Collision.

Auto Body Shop Concord, NC - Briggs Collision

They painted my 1984 BMW. It was awesome. Stripped to the metal, and redone. It was a premium job, not a cheap, fast job on an old car. I can't remember all the steps and layers, but they did an excellent job. They also painted my '09 mustang's trunk lid and the paint still matches after 4 years.

I thought they had a fair price, slightly higher than their competition, but I've gone back to them once already, and I will again this spring to get some wheels painted.

I remember stopping in to see the 325 when they had it stripped to the metal. I almost fainted. I thought NO ONE will ever make that car look good again. I wanted to panic! Never visit your naked car. Ha ha ha. It came out awesome.

Yeah i already got the whole ar repainted. I need some small things like a hood and side scoops and maybe a spoiler and badge delete. But ima check this place out. Thanks
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT