Intakes - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2015, 06:42 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Intakes

Okay, this isn't a which intake thread. I'm curios, that SR intakes get better gains than JLT with bama tune. I thought JLT was one of the best? I think it is, but can anyone explain that?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 53
Jlt are big intakes, diameter wise, on a boosted car i am sure they will perform better cause it allows for more air. N/A you will most likely lose some torque and maybe some horse beacause you widen the intake you lose air velosity which help fill the combustion chamber with air and fuel mixture faster for a more accurate complete burn

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
clinesr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinesr22 View Post
Jlt are big intakes, diameter wise, on a boosted car i am sure they will perform better cause it allows for more air. N/A you will most likely lose some torque and maybe some horse beacause you widen the intake you lose air velosity which help fill the combustion chamber with air and fuel mixture faster for a more accurate complete burn

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Well some bigot argued with me saying that a SR is better than a JLT. I'm not saying it's true, but I find it hard to believe due to sr having metal tubing, smaller diameter, and the filter not being in the fender.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_117 View Post
Well some bigot argued with me saying that a SR is better than a JLT. I'm not saying it's true, but I find it hard to believe due to sr having metal tubing, smaller diameter, and the filter not being in the fender.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Sr performance filters are in the fender... Jlt is defiantly better quality by a long shot.
__________________
This is why we play the game... to separate the contenders from the pretenders!
DetroitMuscle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:36 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle99 View Post
Sr performance filters are in the fender... Jlt is defiantly better quality by a long shot.

Oh my mistake, but he said sr is better than JLT. I told him no and he went off saying how my mustang is slow. Yea it is but it just makes me mad.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:46 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_117 View Post
Oh my mistake, but he said sr is better than JLT. I told him no and he went off saying how my mustang is slow. Yea it is but it just makes me mad.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I learned that people are going to argue and debate all day, I have been down that road plenty of times more on this forum than others. In the end it's all about the proof and someone's setup. I love when people on the internet say my cars slow and don't have a clue as to how modded it is, I may give them a few mods I have... but never the full mod list for these reasons. Better off not even entertaining it because there minds already set you won't convince them. Like a previous poster said on a boosted setup etc it's probly better and the jlt intake could probly bolt up a bigger afm no problem where with the Sr you would have to fabricate to make it fit.
__________________
This is why we play the game... to separate the contenders from the pretenders!
DetroitMuscle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:27 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 53
Honestly i cant tell you which is better beacuse 1. I run a bbk fenderwell cai and 2. I havent done much research but from what i know you need air velosity as well as volume but to achieve max performance you need both.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
clinesr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:57 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle99 View Post
I learned that people are going to argue and debate all day, I have been down that road plenty of times more on this forum than others. In the end it's all about the proof and someone's setup. I love when people on the internet say my cars slow and don't have a clue as to how modded it is, I may give them a few mods I have... but never the full mod list for these reasons. Better off not even entertaining it because there minds already set you won't convince them. Like a previous poster said on a boosted setup etc it's probly better and the jlt intake could probly bolt up a bigger afm no problem where with the Sr you would have to fabricate to make it fit.

Like someone asked what intake to get. I said JLT. I told him it was a good intake. Some guy said their garbage. And that sr is the best intake. Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing on sr, but if i was gonna get a intake it wouldn't be sr. That's just me, I read a lot about them. I just would rather have A JLT because of people that has used them.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:28 AM   #9
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_117 View Post
Okay, this isn't a which intake thread. I'm curios, that SR intakes get better gains than JLT with bama tune. I thought JLT was one of the best? I think it is, but can anyone explain that?
Hey Joe

That's a good question and a tough one because while I'm definitely biased working here I've had both the SR Performance CAI and the JLT CAI on my 2001 Mustang!

JLT makes a great kit and I know a lot of their employees over there. They make a great product and there's no doubt about it as Jay put himself in the market because he felt that he could make a better preforming kit! Being said there's still a difference in price at at the end of the day I'm a consumer just like everyone else in here. If I had to do this all over again with a 2V I would definitely shoot for the SR CAI as there's a $180 difference in cost!

While they're fairly similar there are some big differences - The JLT Cold Air in plastic and in some cases plastic will make better power it wont contract and expand like metal will. I'm not sure if you show your car but if you're after points judges will typically look for chrome. While it's shiny and looks great the downside with chrome is that it might make 1hp less (It's not something that we could really feel driving) another downside is that its finish will need to be maintained periodically (just a little polish under the hood whenever you're washing the car) Check out out our Review on the SR Intake Below and a few customer submitted reviews as well!




I'm not commission based here but having had and installed both of them I would shoot for the SR! Let me know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help and if you don't have our Mustang Evolution Forums Discount Code shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:46 AM   #10
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
No personal experience with the SR but I've heard a lot about it and if its the same as the BBK it'll rust if you just look at it wrong, which is what I hear about it. In all honesty, until you upgrade the plenum, leave the stock air tubing alone and look elsewhere. When you do eventually get one, make sure that it locates the filter in the fender. The hot air intakes that ppl install are idiotic and I'll never understand why ppl replace the factory CAI with a HAI.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:41 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Joe

That's a good question and a tough one because while I'm definitely biased working here I've had both the SR Performance CAI and the JLT CAI on my 2001 Mustang!

JLT makes a great kit and I know a lot of their employees over there. They make a great product and there's no doubt about it as Jay put himself in the market because he felt that he could make a better preforming kit! Being said there's still a difference in price at at the end of the day I'm a consumer just like everyone else in here. If I had to do this all over again with a 2V I would definitely shoot for the SR CAI as there's a $180 difference in cost!

While they're fairly similar there are some big differences - The JLT Cold Air in plastic and in some cases plastic will make better power it wont contract and expand like metal will. I'm not sure if you show your car but if you're after points judges will typically look for chrome. While it's shiny and looks great the downside with chrome is that it might make 1hp less (It's not something that we could really feel driving) another downside is that its finish will need to be maintained periodically (just a little polish under the hood whenever you're washing the car) Check out out our Review on the SR Intake Below and a few customer submitted reviews as well!




I'm not commission based here but having had and installed both of them I would shoot for the SR! Let me know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help and if you don't have our Mustang Evolution Forums Discount Code shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex

Thanks man for the review! I plan to buy an intake from AM!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:56 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,386
I had a SR intake and now I have the stock one back on if that explains anything.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
1996 GT
2003 GT
Follow on Instagram @manicmustangs
Follow on Instagram @steviesstangs
15% off waxgods.com use code: manic15
10% off toplabel.com use code: Manic10
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:40 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve96 View Post
I had a SR intake and now I have the stock one back on if that explains anything.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

How come?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:18 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Speed_Mister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Arkansas
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 1,220
Tuneable inductions, JLT are the best 2 intakes. K&n and airaid are about the same as a stock intake with a replaceable filter. And any metal intake that's a fender well intake is the same as any other: BBK, SR, or whatever others there are. Only problem is how much does the metal heat up the air and are they better than airaid or k&n? I Never datalogged reading air intake temps or dyno'd using each intake, so I wouldn't know!


2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed Full Bolt On 360rwhp 440rwtq
__________________
2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed
Full Bolt Ons
370rwhp 470rwtq
12.1 @ 117.9 (1.7) in 1/4th
7.6 @ 92.1 (1.6) in 1/8th
Speed_Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:20 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Speed_Mister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Arkansas
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 1,220
I had a BBK and I went back to stock with a k&n filter also. I think it was cliffy on here that proved that the stock intake is the best cold air intake.


2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed Full Bolt On 360rwhp 440rwtq
__________________
2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed
Full Bolt Ons
370rwhp 470rwtq
12.1 @ 117.9 (1.7) in 1/4th
7.6 @ 92.1 (1.6) in 1/8th
Speed_Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:28 AM   #16
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Only thing I didn't like about the stock intake is on the turn going into the TB it necks down REALLY small but apparently on a stock/bolt on setup its enough. IMO, if you are going to go with an aftermarket, just get the JLT and call it good. The cheaper metal ones get heat soaked and (as was my experience) corrode and look like butt unless you don't take the car out in bad weather.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:05 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_117 View Post
Thanks man for the review! I plan to buy an intake from AM!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

He should have dynoed with just the intake , to see if it actually makes a difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:49 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
I was just mad that the guy basically said JLT is trash. When he doesn't know a thing. I will buy a JLT but not till a tune. I even told him that and he said I was dumb.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:43 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
DutchManDann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wheaton, IL
Region: Illinois
Posts: 209
I have an SR intake and am very mixed. All the clamps that come with it are junk, and need to be replaced with quality hose clamps. Also I noticed how much the metal intake heats up compared to the stock. But for how cheap it is I don't have any complaints. I did notice the car breathing better.

Now I've seen JLT intakes and they are better intakes than SR. No question. They are definitely higher quality and in my opinion JLT is the best intake you can buy. The price difference reflects this. Whoever said SR is better than JLT is just in denial.

Sent from my XT1095 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________

Roxanne- 1998 Mustang GT Convertible: 5-Speed, 2001 PI 2V swap, o/r h-pipe, Magnaflow catback, MGW shifter,
3.73 gears, Auburn LSD, TA diff cover, MM FLSFCs, Ford Strut Tower Brace, J&M SS Brake Lines, and a lot of visual/restoration work.
DutchManDann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchManDann View Post
I have an SR intake and am very mixed. All the clamps that come with it are junk, and need to be replaced with quality hose clamps. Also I noticed how much the metal intake heats up compared to the stock. But for how cheap it is I don't have any complaints. I did notice the car breathing better.

Now I've seen JLT intakes and they are better intakes than SR. No question. They are definitely higher quality and in my opinion JLT is the best intake you can buy. The price difference reflects this. Whoever said SR is better than JLT is just in denial.

Sent from my XT1095 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

He told me that there is no difference in the intakes. I told him it's not metal, plus it's a really large diameter intake compared to the sr


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
You would think with plastic the heat would go through it even more than metal. I mean sure the plastic might cool down quicker between runs etc. I have mixed thoughts on this as they all would get heat soaked tubing unless your hood was off lol. I think the best benefit is having the filter in the fenderwell, other than that they both take heat wether metal or plastic.
__________________
This is why we play the game... to separate the contenders from the pretenders!
DetroitMuscle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:03 PM   #22
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_117 View Post
He told me that there is no difference in the intakes. I told him it's not metal, plus it's a really large diameter intake compared to the sr


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I recommend you stop wasting your time talking to ppl like that. He probably has cherry bombs on a car that can barely click off a 15.4 @96mph.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:07 PM   #23
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I recommend you stop wasting your time talking to ppl like that. He probably has cherry bombs on a car that can barely click off a 15.4 @96mph.
Doesn't matter bro look at everybody look as I drive through town at 4500 rpms! Why would I shift up!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:21 PM   #24
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Doesn't matter bro look at everybody look as I drive through town at 4500 rpms! Why would I shift up!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Oh god I went to school with someone like this. Guy had a BEAT 74 Camaro and thought he was the fastest thing on the road. He was also a skeever and like... scary skeever. Kind of guy you kept an eye on because it wouldn't be surprising to wind up as his lampshade.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #25
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Oh god I went to school with someone like this. Guy had a BEAT 74 Camaro and thought he was the fastest thing on the road. He was also a skeever and like... scary skeever. Kind of guy you kept an eye on because it wouldn't be surprising to wind up as his lampshade.
I gave kids like that in hishchool candy so when they go crazy they remember I was nice lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:49 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Well this guy asked for advice. "The best intake for a 01 GT. No cheap" exactly what he said. I simply said JLT and someone was your stupid, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:48 AM   #27
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_117 View Post
Well this guy asked for advice. "The best intake for a 01 GT. No cheap" exactly what he said. I simply said JLT and someone was your stupid, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Lol, wonder what his reaction would have been if you told him "if you still have the stock plenum then stock".

Sadly... one of the other reasons I got out of a SN95 Mustang was because way way waaaaay too many "ricers"/dumbasses like your "someone" were getting ahold of them. I'm driving around in my super nice 98 and some jackass in a riced all to hell and back 97 pulls up and starts revving at me. Like...

Only good thing about that is that idiots like that never actually expect a 96-98GT to be fast I guess. Fun to do a quick 1-2 pull and put a few car lengths on them and watch them panic and spin and let off the gas at 40mph and wait for the "ricer flyby" haha.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:18 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
joe_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Lol, wonder what his reaction would have been if you told him "if you still have the stock plenum then stock".

Sadly... one of the other reasons I got out of a SN95 Mustang was because way way waaaaay too many "ricers"/dumbasses like your "someone" were getting ahold of them. I'm driving around in my super nice 98 and some jackass in a riced all to hell and back 97 pulls up and starts revving at me. Like...

Only good thing about that is that idiots like that never actually expect a 96-98GT to be fast I guess. Fun to do a quick 1-2 pull and put a few car lengths on them and watch them panic and spin and let off the gas at 40mph and wait for the "ricer flyby" haha.

Lol of course the ricer fly by. But I just accept that we have ricer mustangs here. No body messes with me tho really unless it's a truck/diesel


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:52 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
phatspeed7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pengilly
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 582
I'm looking at intake also to go with my Bama tune I plan on getting for my 2004 Mustang GT. Just want to help the motor breath a little easier.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
~2004 GT with Bolt ons~
phatspeed7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:53 AM   #30
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatspeed7x View Post
I'm looking at intake also to go with my Bama tune I plan on getting for my 2004 Mustang GT. Just want to help the motor breath a little easier.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
-TFS plenum/75mm TB combo on Summit
-JLT CAI
-MPT Tune

Like I've said in all your threads. Or you could just go with worse stuff and be slower...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 11:04 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
phatspeed7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pengilly
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
-TFS plenum/75mm TB combo on Summit
-JLT CAI
-MPT Tune

Like I've said in all your threads. Or you could just go with worse stuff and be slower...
I just ordered parts. American Muscle got more money from me.
__________________
~2004 GT with Bolt ons~
phatspeed7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 11:38 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slater2111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Jacksonville
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatspeed7x View Post
I just ordered parts. American Muscle got more money from me.

Lol so far since I got my mustang in November AM has managed to hustle $3500 from me with my last purchase last night. Lol. That doesn't include the money I spent from late model restoration or cj pony.


Sent from the mothership.
Slater2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:04 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 53
What have you done so far

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
clinesr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:16 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slater2111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Jacksonville
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,001
Intakes

So far that's on the car now,
C&L Plenum and 70mm throttle body
High output Alternator and alternator wire.
Plugs
Cops
Slp loud mouth1
X4 tuner MPT tunes
New OEM tinted headlights
New OEM fog lights
Bulbs for both
Belts/ hoses
Blue tooth radio

Waiting to be installed this weekend.
Everything to rebuild rear end.
3.73 gears
Gt 500 diff cover and rear end cooler
Deep aluminum Transmission pan
Tranny cooler
And ordered a off road mac prochamber yesterday. That's going to be installed next weekend.





Sent from the mothership.
Slater2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:08 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
The_Chech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater2111 View Post
So far that's on the car now,
C&L Plenum and 70mm throttle body
High output Alternator and alternator wire.
Plugs
Cops
Slp loud mouth1
X4 tuner MPT tunes
New OEM tinted headlights
New OEM fog lights
Bulbs for both
Belts/ hoses
Blue tooth radio

Waiting to be installed this weekend.
Everything to rebuild rear end.
3.73 gears
Gt 500 diff cover and rear end cooler
Deep aluminum Transmission pan
Tranny cooler
And ordered a off road mac prochamber yesterday. That's going to be installed next weekend.





Sent from the mothership.
Nice set up! Bet you cant wait to get the rest installed
__________________


Oxford White Roush Stage 1 SN# 6925--SOLD but never forgotten!
Kona Blue GT premium - Slammed on BC's and BMR's full rear suspension
The_Chech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How much HP r Stage 3 intakes netting. MusclesFromBrussels Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 31 02-10-2005 07:33 AM
cheapest source for bullitt intakes? tire 1996-2004 Mustang GT 4 04-25-2004 02:39 PM
I need the torque order for intakes and heads Horse Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 0 03-26-2004 02:54 PM
testing the waters, '94 u/l p/p intakes tire Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 0 03-01-2004 11:52 AM
ported/stock intakes and other parts Suprman Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 6 02-01-2004 10:52 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:03 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.