WHAT DO I DO?!!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-11-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
WHAT DO I DO?!!?

Aright, so heres the deal:
I traded basically every asset in my possession for a 1999 mustang GT over Christmas break. Im in college and I had a jet ski and a 1996 grand marquis and $1000 cash.

Got me a 5 speed GT vert.

I then noticed it was burning oil bad, so I put a new engine in..

Then the clutch went out a month later (TOB).
I have $0 in my name and I cant fix it until I get a job this summer.

But I live at home with my parents and have been driving my Toyota to school and back.

My dad is getting really fed up with my car being parked next to our house (we have a 3 car garage and 5 cars in our household).

So he says he is going to tow it to a junkyard or kick me out of the house if I don't sell it soon. I KNOW I wont get a dime over $2k if I sell as is, and this car means a lot to me.

I don't have any friends, I don't like drinking, I had to quit motocross, I don't like video games, I literally replaced all that **** with just hanging out by myself and tinkering and driving my car and hes gonna take it to a junkyard where I will get $110 in scrap value for it.

I am taking 19 credits at school so I cant really have a job and I have to keep my grades up. I already spend 2 hours a day on the road so how in the hell can I make this work?

I hate this ****. They already made me quit motocross which was what I used to be passionate about and now this?? god damn. I wish I could just do something really simple, but still crazy and hard to fix this all. LIke punch through a cinder brick wall and grab the keys to a new GT 500 and a house. Maybe I should go balls deep in some more debt. Hell, im already under student loans and the only reason I want to pay those off is so I can buy a car and a house.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2015, 11:38 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

.c
Old 03-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
You are not out of options. Take a moment to relax and gather yourself (if you aren't by the time you're reading this). To figure out the best solution here, you'll want a clear mind.

Are there any car or Mustang clubs in your area? If you don't know, use your resources. Search on Facebook or go to performance shops and ask if they know of any active car clubs or organizations. Most of the time, they're really friendly people and are a good place to make friends with people sharing the same interest as you (and free)... From there, maybe they'll have better advice or may be willing to hold your GT for you, but then you'd be at their mercy for not ruining or stealing your property.

As a last resort, are there any large retail store parking lots you pass on your commute? Maybe you could park it there to buy some time. Maybe when you think you've over-stayed your welcome, you could move it to another large parking lot. I don't know the legality of doing that, but it's something that came to mind.

Other than that, it seems as if you don't have the best relationship with your parents. They're providing you with shelter, so they do have the upper hand here (it's just how it goes). It may be worthwhile to attempt to work with them more and not have them threatening you (such as towing your car).
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2015, 12:14 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I like that idea parking it at wal mart tomorrow haha
Old 03-12-2015, 12:23 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

I work in retail, I can tell you that after the closing managers start to notice that a car hasn't moved for more than a week or so they will call and have it towed. It makes them nervous to have unknown vehicles in the parking lot. Walmart is a little different as most are 24 hours and they allow RVs to park ect. But someone will eventually catch on that the car hasn't moved and vandalize it or something.

You must have someone who is willing to let you park it at their house for a bit? No cool uncle or grandpa? I don't understand why your pops is so bent out of shape about it. You can't express your concern about it and offer some sort of resolution? Now the grass for him until it's moved? Was the cars. I dunno.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:51 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I have a friend who has had is ford E350 parked at wal mart for like 2 years lol. THe problem with my car is that I didn't ever register it lol. So if they tow it its probably gonna be the last owner's problem so idk if that's good idea... My grandpa is pretty cool so idk. Maybe he will let me park it out in his woods. I really need like $50k so I can just move out and get a car that's not such a turd
Old 03-12-2015, 05:57 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
dude, just sell it for 2 grand and call it a lesson learned. As much as you have tinkered with it, you should be able to inspect another one pretty well. Keep driving the toyota and go to school. get a job as soon as you can and save money. then keep your eyes open for another mustang and try to snag a good one at a good price.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:12 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Just sell it. If you ever want another '99 GT you can just buy one. They're not expensive, and when you're situation is better you can get one. Tell your dad that you're going to sell it and that you appreciate him giving you a place to live while you're in school. Concentrate on school and making good grades and not on a broken down '99 Mustang.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:31 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome to real life...

Sent from the mothership.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:06 AM   #10
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I have no idea about past stuffs as far as the relationship with your parents so I won't speak to that but their house, their rules unfortunately. I would say sell it too, you've had it for like 3 months and it's not some kind of collector car you couldn't buy again any time you wanted.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:46 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I agree with the sell it point of view. Not everybody has the chance to still live at home while getting an education. So don't burn that bridge. If you really can't bring bring yourself to sell it maybe get a part time job on the weekend just enough to pay for storage. Then when you can work full time fix it.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Yuck no way I would live at home right now. This is the time of my life, living at home would take away half of the college experience imo.

I say sell the car and then get yourself into the dorms of your university and make some friends.

You have your entire life to own a 1999 mustang but only one chance to live with the privileges of an adult but the responsibilities of a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 03-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #13
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I'll just say this from having lived being car poor as a 19/20 something... its COMPLTELY not worth it. I thought my 1991 Fox body was the greatest thing ever and that I would keep it forever and hand it down to my kids someday. It was gone by the time I was 22 lol. I had a WAY better time driving a beater around and having spare $$ for going out and doing **** and enjoying the strange than I did when I was trying to juggle eating/car parts/maybe going out one weekend.

You'll have a way better time overall in the Toyota and enjoying the last few years before you actually have to adult than you will if you piss them away trying to impress someone with a 20 year old stock Mustang GT.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah but I dont really have anything outside of my car. Like, im living at home right now. I cant go out ever because my parents hate it and id get kicked out. I dont like pissing money away on alcohol and movies and ****. I dont enjoy that ****. I think im juust going to sell it and spend my money on weed instead. I sold some plasma yesterday so maybe if i do that enough I could fix my clutch. Problem is Im like a little ***** with that stuff because i have a phobia with needles.. caused by the hundreds of stitches and reconstructive skeletal surgeries i have had. So I am on the verge of vomitting and I am about 90% passed out from nausia when I sell blood/plasma.

But yeah, looks like this car is gone. I kinda wanted to keep it for when I do have a little spare money, at least I would have something to work with. Now I just feel like I dont have ****. NO friends no money, i live in a small town with nothing to do, not much human interaction except for when my mom starts screaming at me to do the damn laundry or take the dogs out for a piss, and I am up to my ears in homework every day. I wish I didn't even have to experience this ****, like just go on auto pilot robotic mode and totally detach from my life as I go through my ****ing day. Or at least my own place so i can get laid every now and then for christ's sake. God damn I dont know why people say college is the best time of your life. This sucks worse than high school
Old 03-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbird View Post
Yuck no way I would live at home right now. This is the time of my life, living at home would take away half of the college experience imo.

I say sell the car and then get yourself into the dorms of your university and make some friends.

You have your entire life to own a 1999 mustang but only one chance to live with the privileges of an adult but the responsibilities of a child.

Dude, it sucks unbelievably bad living at home compard to on campus
Old 03-12-2015, 01:31 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I think u should let her go dude, there's plenty more where that came from. Have u tried looking for a part time job? As a father of four boys, I don't expect, but so appreciate greatly, when the grownup kids help with household finances. Like I would have no problem storing ur beater for say $20 a month I if u were my kid.lol..I had to sell my 68 in my teens due to circumstances, and took til 39 to get back in one, but it happened. Mustangs are definately easier to replace than relationships. My oldest moved across the country after bad issues..took a while to patch things up, cars are just metal and bolts anyways bro, concentrate on school and ur future. If u educate urself well enuff, you'll have a barnfull of stangs when ur my age

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 03-12-2015, 01:37 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I'll just say this from having lived being car poor as a 19/20 something... its COMPLTELY not worth it. I thought my 1991 Fox body was the greatest thing ever and that I would keep it forever and hand it down to my kids someday. It was gone by the time I was 22 lol. I had a WAY better time driving a beater around and having spare $$ for going out and doing **** and enjoying the strange than I did when I was trying to juggle eating/car parts/maybe going out one weekend.

You'll have a way better time overall in the Toyota and enjoying the last few years before you actually have to adult than you will if you piss them away trying to impress someone with a 20 year old stock Mustang GT.
I dont have anybody to impress with my car. Even if I did want to impress somebody, i would just pull my pants down and show the glory.. I just like tinkering on my car and driving. i drive 2 hours a day and it makes my day when I have a car that I like. I dont even have anybody to impress. i live 60 miles away from everybody I meet at school, I dont see anybody my age in my dinky little town either except my parents.

But yea, I think im just gonna let it go and put the cash in a high risk savings account. I know what you're saying about it taking forever to get back in one after you sell it as a teen. thats partially why I dont want to sell it. I know that it will be forever till i can get a new one. especially if I do the whole wife and kids thing. My dad had to sell his sport bike and sports car when he had me and he has never got anything cool since. I dont want that at all
Old 03-12-2015, 01:39 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco4life View Post
I think u should let her go dude, there's plenty more where that came from. Have u tried looking for a part time job? As a father of four boys, I don't expect, but so appreciate greatly, when the grownup kids help with household finances. Like I would have no problem storing ur beater for say $20 a month I if u were my kid.lol..I had to sell my 68 in my teens due to circumstances, and took til 39 to get back in one, but it happened. Mustangs are definately easier to replace than relationships. My oldest moved across the country after bad issues..took a while to patch things up, cars are just metal and bolts anyways bro, concentrate on school and ur future. If u educate urself well enuff, you'll have a barnfull of stangs when ur my age

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yeah part time job cant really happen taking 19 credits a semester for engineering. Its about as much of a time commitment as when i had 2 full time jobs and worked 80 hours per week. and I have to drive 2 hours a day to commute anyways so thats where I am trapped. I have always had 2 or 3 jobs but its not physically possible right now. Thats why I cant fix my clutch too
Old 03-12-2015, 01:52 PM   #19
Registered Member

Regular

Just buy a new clutch for less than 200 bucks and a shop manual and fix it dude. Have some faith in yourself. It's not hard. Surely you can scrape up 200 bucks
Old 03-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Just buy a new clutch for less than 200 bucks and a shop manual and fix it dude. Have some faith in yourself. It's not hard. Surely you can scrape up 200 bucks
i know how to fix it myself but I actually cant get $200. Whenever i get money in my checking account, my mom removes it all and "saves" it for me. So I opened up a new account, but my tax returns go to the one she has control over still. She took $900 out one day and didnt tell me. So i had $900 in my account, went to take my girlfriend out to dinner and my card got rejected beacause mom took all my ****ing money away.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:20 PM   #21
Registered Member

Regular

Geez. Pawn your rookie Nolan Ryan card or something. Lol
Old 03-12-2015, 02:21 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Geez. Pawn your rookie Nolan Ryan card or something. Lol
I think I shuld become a stripper and also sell crystal meth
Old 03-12-2015, 02:44 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther140 View Post
I traded basically every asset in my possession for a 1999 mustang GT over Christmas break. Im in college and I had a jet ski and a 1996 grand marquis and $1000 cash.

But I live at home with my parents and have been driving my Toyota to school and back.

My dad is getting really fed up with my car being parked next to our house (we have a 3 car garage and 5 cars in our household).

So he says he is going to tow it to a junkyard or kick me out of the house if I don't sell it soon. I KNOW I wont get a dime over $2k if I sell as is, and this car means a lot to me.

I don't have any friends, I don't like drinking, I had to quit motocross, I don't like video games, I literally replaced all that **** with just hanging out by myself and tinkering and driving my car and hes gonna take it to a junkyard where I will get $110 in scrap value for it.

I am taking 19 credits at school so I cant really have a job and I have to keep my grades up. I already spend 2 hours a day on the road so how in the hell can I make this work?

I hate this ****. They already made me quit motocross which was what I used to be passionate about and now this?? god damn. I wish I could just do something really simple, but still crazy and hard to fix this all. LIke punch through a cinder brick wall and grab the keys to a new GT 500 and a house. Maybe I should go balls deep in some more debt. Hell, im already under student loans and the only reason I want to pay those off is so I can buy a car and a house.
Get rid of the Mustang or Sleep in your car. You made the bad decision to buy it, now you have to live with the consequences.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:50 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
A little advice from someone who’s been there (I took 18-21 credit hrs most semesters while doing extra-curricular activities, club sports, and part time jobs to build a resume). Believe me I know college can suck at times especially if it isn’t getting funded by mom and dad. If the car is a financial burden either take a step back and figure it out or get rid of it as it sounds like it would take some stress off your plate.

You say you can’t work because of school. Honestly ask yourself is it you really can’t work or you don’t want to because it would be harder? Every college I’ve gone to had university jobs that would let you work as little as you want and work around classes 100%. Schools hard, time consuming but it doesn’t make it impossible. I can’t even remember how many times I’ve pulled all-nighters in college to get work done.

What school do you go to? Do they not have a financial aid or student work department that finds students on campus jobs? Like I said in most cases they will find something and work around classes 100% and let you work as little as a few hours a week.

Old 03-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #25
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I think I shuld become a stripper and also sell crystal meth

Haha
Old 03-12-2015, 03:19 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarzTA17 View Post
A little advice from someone who’s been there (I took 18-21 credit hrs most semesters while doing extra-curricular activities, club sports, and part time jobs to build a resume). Believe me I know college can suck at times especially if it isn’t getting funded by mom and dad. If the car is a financial burden either take a step back and figure it out or get rid of it as it sounds like it would take some stress off your plate.

You say you can’t work because of school. Honestly ask yourself is it you really can’t work or you don’t want to because it would be harder? Every college I’ve gone to had university jobs that would let you work as little as you want and work around classes 100%. Schools hard, time consuming but it doesn’t make it impossible. I can’t even remember how many times I’ve pulled all-nighters in college to get work done.

What school do you go to? Do they not have a financial aid or student work department that finds students on campus jobs? Like I said in most cases they will find something and work around classes 100% and let you work as little as a few hours a week.

Yeah I really cant work. I am in class from 7:30 until 4:00 every day, and I have to get up at 5:00am to get to class on time by driving an 1 hour there. By the time I get home its 5:30pm. So I am going for 12.5 hours before I even start my homework. And that's just straight school Still gotta eat and maybe do some chores or some ****.. and then I usually start HW by 6:00. Then I am doing straight HW until 11:00 pm and have to go to bed to get up at 5:00 am again. These aren't 50 minute lectures im taking either. Shortest one is 2 hours long. the rest are 3 hours and **** tons of homework. I did a project in excel last week that took me 30 hours alone. 1 project for one class man takes more time than some people sfull time job

Any type of job I get now would be like 3 hours a week. *****g waste of time and it would just do more damage to school than it would help me $$ flow. And then on top of it, my parents would take my checks away and "save them" for me like they always do. The alternative is me getting kicked out if I don't do that so having a job is pretty damn pointless.

Long story short: I have about 17.5 hours a day just doing hw. That's about 90 hours between Monday through Friday. Then I do about 8 hours of hw each day on the weekends. SO like 106 hours of time commitment already in a typical week.

and the car is not really a financial burden. It just sits there and I don't touch it right now. I just want it there because I know I have something to do when I have time and money. Now when they get rid of it on me, the next time I get a job its just gonna be to save up and buy another one.. ****ing pointless to do that when I could just fix this one and save the hassle.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds like you're making excuses for things you don't want to do. I worked a full time job detailing cars and went to school at the same time. Your schedule would work with an evening job like being a server. Is your spoon schedule is odd you can set you classes. I took 5 classes and they were all in Tuesday and Thursday which left me a ton of time to work and do anything else I needed. You need to prioritize. Good luck and I would sell the car you don't NEED 2 cars.

Rollin' in my 5.0
Old 03-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

WHAT DO I DO?!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Get rid of the Mustang or Sleep in your car. You made the bad decision to buy it, now you have to live with the consequences.

How does anyone, when purchasing a vehicle, know if it will be a burden and have a consequence ?

Not saying we've all been specifically there. But man I've been in some similar tough situations. All it takes is good faith, and keeping your head up.personally if it were me I'd go out of my way for a job. When I was in high school I had 2 jobs. I had maybe 2 hrs of sleep a night. It was tough but it was worth because I was driving a 335i. Keep your head up bro things will work out for the better.

Old 03-12-2015, 04:09 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles76 View Post
Sounds like you're making excuses for things you don't want to do. I worked a full time job detailing cars and went to school at the same time. Your schedule would work with an evening job like being a server. Is your spoon schedule is odd you can set you classes. I took 5 classes and they were all in Tuesday and Thursday which left me a ton of time to work and do anything else I needed. You need to prioritize. Good luck and I would sell the car you don't NEED 2 cars.

Rollin' in my 5.0
My schedule is not up to me. I am in a program and these classes are offered once a year. They are all prereqs for the next class, which is also only once a year. ALl of my schedule is interdependent and set up like a program. You don't get a choice.

I worked full time while in high school. 43 hours a week every week since I was 16 and could drive. After high school, got a job in a foundry at 85 hours per week. In college, I was working 20 hours a week until this schedule started.

Even if I could pick when my classes are, there is physically not enough hours in the day to get them all done in less than 4 days. 5 days is pushing it with homework. Also, its not exactly the easiest **** to learn. IDK what kind of schooling you are talking about, but 2 days a week? if you think you can do this program with only 2 days a week you just show how little you know about what we're up to here lol. Theres a reason half of the people in my program failed out last semester. Literally half of us just gone. And its about 50% harder this semester if you are measuring it in man hours required to keep up. 20% of the people who sign up for my program pass at all. 80% failure rate dude. nobody has a job in this program except the teacher. For example: one kid walked out the classroom last year crying, and never came back lol. And its not because we have a bad teacher or anything. They are the best teachers I have ever encountered, but engineering just isn't attainable for everybody... or most people..

You know how a lot of people struggle with calculus? Or any other higher level math like that? Ive taken engineering classes that make that **** look like learning your ABCs. Those raw math classes are the easiest part of engineering. Anybody that can follow directions can do that
Old 03-12-2015, 05:02 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
So, you have a few options.

Sell the Toyota quickly and get the parts you need to make the Mustang run.

Sell the Mustang and buy another better one after college. If you finished the calculus and physics you have about two years remaining, right? That really isn't very long.

I bought my first Mustang at age 50. The first car I test drove was a 67 fastback. Mmm I really wanted it, but it was a POJ. Glad I waited back then (1978) and bought a much more reliable 1971 Maverick and finished college, got married and started my first real job.

Point is: your first priority is your education. Your dad won't kick you out unless you are way too unreasonable! But, why have two cars when family parking is difficult?

You life isn't over even if you sell the vert! There's plenty more available all the time.

Have a big Mustang day!
Old 03-12-2015, 05:18 PM   #31
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
My 2 cents and keep the toyota
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1426198684290.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	177261  
Old 03-12-2015, 05:28 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

You put the car on too much of a pedestal. And no offense, your either a terrible mechanic, or you ended up with the most broken down mustang gt. I bought by 02 because i felt it would be way more reliable than an 06 hyundai. And it is. Less things break or leak on this one and double the mileage. If your parents are gonna junk it, then sell it first. HIDE THAT CASH. Then if you have time later, work toward another 99-04 thats in better condition, or become an engineer, make tons of money, buy mustangs and grab that cash you hid to tip a stripper.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 03-12-2015, 05:48 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixignition View Post
You put the car on too much of a pedestal. And no offense, your either a terrible mechanic, or you ended up with the most broken down mustang gt. I bought by 02 because i felt it would be way more reliable than an 06 hyundai. And it is. Less things break or leak on this one and double the mileage. If your parents are gonna junk it, then sell it first. HIDE THAT CASH. Then if you have time later, work toward another 99-04 thats in better condition, or become an engineer, make tons of money, buy mustangs and grab that cash you hid to tip a stripper.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I replaced the engine just fine and was daily driving it for about a month before the clutch went out on it. I just simply cant afford a new clutch. I have $0 and no income right now. Its not my mechanical skill, its a matter of financial resources. I have to wait around to fix it for a long time as money comes in. I know these cars are reliable, that's why I got rid of my European car habit and went merican.

But yeah, after college I am buying a fast car that's reliable. Probably spend about $10k on it but then im definitely going to have my own house and garage. Garage is a must, house is secondary. I am going to be building **** left and right when I am free and have money. It just sucks in the mean time, school is hard enough when you have everything going for you. This summer I hope to get a job working 80+ hours a week. I want to continue to have no student debt. Or maybe ill say **** it and get an s197
Old 03-12-2015, 05:54 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by escottcarp View Post
So, you have a few options.

Sell the Toyota quickly and get the parts you need to make the Mustang run.

Sell the Mustang and buy another better one after college. If you finished the calculus and physics you have about two years remaining, right? That really isn't very long.

I bought my first Mustang at age 50. The first car I test drove was a 67 fastback. Mmm I really wanted it, but it was a POJ. Glad I waited back then (1978) and bought a much more reliable 1971 Maverick and finished college, got married and started my first real job.

Point is: your first priority is your education. Your dad won't kick you out unless you are way too unreasonable! But, why have two cars when family parking is difficult?

You life isn't over even if you sell the vert! There's plenty more available all the time.

Have a big Mustang day!
I think id be ****ed as **** without that yota having my back haha. I used to cram my dirtbike in the trunk halfway hanging out and take it to motocross tracks when I didn't have a truck. Not giving a F at its finest. Then I sold the bike and got a stang because the dirtbike kept making me wake up in hospitals half dead lol. I wish I could run my particular mustang for as cheap as that Toyota. Never once broke. Ive learned to appreciate a machine like that. I once went 25k between oil change on the thing. Popped the valve cover off and it was clean as a whistle. 270k on that car and the most its ever needed is a brake job. And yes, I have been airborne in that car.. while hauling a trailer haha. best $600 a person can spend.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

go to a loan car title place and dont tell them it dosnt work get a loan and either stay with the cash or use it to fix ur car its up to u bro and sorry to hear about the hard times and hope u get out of them soon

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT