Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Spring time is shop time!

977 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Finally getting busy on my ride! Got the 00 GT in the shop today. Swapped out plugs and oil/filter. Put on my new BBK 78mm throttle body. Getting started on my exhaust. Hopefully get that finished tomorrow. Got a new clutch cable and quadrant to put in and a CAI to swap out, too! Top it all off with a tune! Busy, busy, busy! Any tips? What next?!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#2 ·
Sub frame connectors and a 410 gear.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

If you don't already have either

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Also check out cliffy K's write up on beginners guide.

#5 ·
Make sure your clutch cable is OEM or Max Motorsports. If not, trash it and get an OEM/MM one. Need to have a firewall adjuster too if you don't already. I'd get subframes welded in and then do 4.10s next if that's not already done too. Shifter if manual, j-mod if auto, fresh fluids/tune up is always good. Since you did the plugs hopefully you rebuilt the COPs since that's only like $30. Um... suspension suspension suspension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.