Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2 Questions!!!

829 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Dalton 
#1 ·
Will a this KN Cai fit onto a 78mm BBK Throttle Intake? If not what should I get to fit it. And will any after market h pipe fit to my stock manifold or stock shorty headers? If not what do you.guy recommended on both the h pipe and throttle intake ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Should work fine if anything buy a bigger cuppler on that side and your good and for your h pipe question no not any after market one it of course has to be made for your car down to the year and if it's running to stock manifolds or shorty header it must be a full length mid pipe and not a shorty of course

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#7 ·
You can go to any of the parts stores and find a 3inch coupler to the throttle side and however many inches for the cold air intake side. As far as mid pipe you need a full length mid pipe. BBK isn't the greatest btw. I would recommend the summit racing throttle body and plenum combo. It's much better than the BBK throttle intake. I have heard not so good things about them. The general consensus is there is better parts out there than BBK for the money.

Sent from the mothership.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.