Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Coupler Questionnn:)

711 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dalton 
#1 ·
I just bought a Bama tuner and the Trick Flow 75mm throttle body and plenum combo. But what coupler do I need for fit from my kn Cai tubing to the 75mm throttle body?? I keep seeing 3in but is that both sides or do I just measure my Cai tubing and get one for that and 3 in on the other side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It would be 3inch I believe.

2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed Full Bolt On 370rwhp 440rwtq

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

You can measure it to be sure

2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed Full Bolt On 370rwhp 440rwtq

#3 ·
I just bought a Bama tuner and the Trick Flow 75mm throttle body and plenum combo. But what coupler do I need for fit from my kn Cai tubing to the 75mm throttle body?? I keep seeing 3in but is that both sides or do I just measure my Cai tubing and get one for that and 3 in on the other side.

Hey Dalton - Good question and a 3" should work fine - Silicone's definitely going to be a little stubborn and I would suggest either letting it sit in the sun for a while if we're going to get some good weather soon or take a hair dryer or heat gun to it so it will be more malleable, easier to stretch over! Let me know if you have any other questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex

#4 ·
Question in my Bama tuner. I Ordered it saturday and sent my tune info to bama via the link they sent me. But still haven't go anything back or my American muscle order confirmation number. I did get the anknowlegdement number

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.