Dogs and Mustangs - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2015, 08:44 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: California
Originally Posted by fenixignition View Post
Same here! Shes been great. Just over 3 months since 4/18

Sent from my LG-D800 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
My neighbor trained huskys as sled dogs for over 20 years he did the ididerod (did I spell that rite?) many times, and would also bring them to our schools and pull kids on the soccer fields and educate them about the dog and it's breed. His current pup is his last and won't be trained for sledding as dude is now like 75 years old. Huskies are very cool dogs

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

fomoco4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:08 AM   #37
Registered Member
Region: Florida
She's getting too smart. Sometimes she will fake me out for a treat. we go outside, and shel squat, but no pee. and sit by me expecting a treat. And I tried getting her to go in her crate and sit. she would do that for a bit, but now when i say "Go to your house" she will walk in, turn around, walk out, and expect a treat. Takes a few tries but we're getting there.

Now to keep this 99-04 related:
I gotta find something to cover the back seats with. I got a 170 mile trip this weekend, but im thinking of laying down a few of her pee pads in the back seat underneath a towel that ill try to tuck in the best i can. Ill try to stop somewhere to let her out and pee. I just dont know what the laws are in florida yet as far as stopping somewhere like a gas station and letting a dog out to pee in the grass. :/ I mean if she drops a deuce, i got bags to pick it up. but she usually goes when i get home from work, and not again until after dinner.

2002 GT 5sp. 16x,xxx miles
Steeda Exhaust, C&L plenum, BBK Throttle Body, Steeda Underdrive, Steeda short throw, unknown stage clutch. Rear main leak. Compressor seal leak. Steeda lower control arms. good tires.
fenixignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #38
Registered Member
Region: Canada
Here is Zachery, little Zach is no longer with us but he loved ridding in the car.

Here is Rusty and he too loved the car. Rusty too is no longer with me.

And here is one of my daughter's dogs Garak. Garak is trained for protection and is never allowed in the car.

MOTM winner May 2015 "Best mods Mustang". Please View my Garage for complete details on modifications.
Scott2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:39 AM   #39
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1430408332.951369.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	181417

Rollin' in my 5.0
Noodles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:24 PM   #40
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Beautiful Husky!

Im the 5th owner of my '04, and sadly the other PO's pooches kinda took their turn...

Deep scratched on both doors & front fascia, gnawing of sorts on the rocker molding and end caps, basically ruined lol. Fortunately they don't affect HP....
Now that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...
-Dennis Miller
H.Doofenshmirtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:26 AM   #41
Region: Arkansas
Figured I would post a pic of my copilots, the husky is Harley and the chihuahua is Olaf (my girlfriend named him)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2752.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	465.0 KB
ID:	181801   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4781.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	378.2 KB
ID:	181802  

"My car is too fast" - No car guy ever
boostedhog88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT