Camaro ss encounter - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Camaro ss encounter

Coming home with my cousin coming from school (weighs almost 300 pounds) and I see a 2010 body style camaro behind me. Red on black really nice car but I thought it was a v6 so didn't pay much attention to him. When the light turns green keep in mind it's traffic hour, he rolls down his window to say something but I kept driving so my cousin tells me yo he's trying to tell you something so he gets next me and revs his engine I step on it on 3rd to get the other line to turn on my street. He continues driving like a maniac and gets in front of me but I turn in my street. As I'm getting out of my car at my house I see him from the opposite direction (this guy literally just drove 2 blocks all the way around to tell me something) so rolls down his window and proceeds to tell me " you piece of ****, why don't you get money and buy a real car or put real hp on that pos 4.6 it's not even a 5.0 my wife's mustang will beat your old crap." Me having a big mouth tells him sorry bro I don't waste my time on v6 camaros.this heats him up for sure so he gives me his address and continues to tell me he has more money and tells me that it's a v8 6.x with more than 400 hp. So I tell him dude "did you really come all the way here to tell my my car is slower than yours? Are you really crying about this?" He then replies with I'm not crying put some money on your mustang and I'll spank you with my camaro or my wife's mustang. He then peels out with like 6 cars behind him waiting for him to leave.

This guy literally embarrassed himself for no reasons and made an *** of himself. This guys is arguing with me a 20 yr old. I know his cars faster for some reason he was booty hurt maybe because my car was louder or something. He was furious he obviously lacked somewhere else. Idk what it is but I have some bad luck with prick chevy owners down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2015, 02:56 PM   #2

Region: Alaska
I pretty much had the same encounter the other day but this dimwit was driving a coal-blowing Cummins with 40" tires and a 12" stack in the bed. He thought it would be funny to cut me off on a moderately busy 4 lane undivided road and blow black **** on my Bullitt with my 5 and 7 year old in the car. I easily got around him in a heartbeat. Dude followed me about 6 miles to threaten me in a movie theatre parking lot while walking with my boys. I told him I have my babies here, I explained that I was parachuting belt-fed machine guns from C-130's before he was in kindergarten and if he got out of his truck, he would have a very bad day. He rolled up his window and drove off.

AK_BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:59 PM   #3
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
luckily i've never really had any instances of someone yelling at me while driving or coming after me after i park. I would just pull out my phone and start videoing

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2015, 03:04 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I didn't provoke maybe rev my engine a bit. But i would go after someone just because they revved their engine at me.

I should've recorded how stupid of me. But I was in the heat of the moment so you never really know what one of these bootyhurt Chevy owners would specially here. Perfect example of releasing your marriage frustrations on someone, he almost got into a wreck while all this was happening oh well wouldn't be surprised if his wife cheats on him for his lacking in apparently a few areas.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Unrelated note I came home from the keys over the weekend to thisClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1430254070.608409.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	181298

Old 04-28-2015, 03:53 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Yea, Camaro owners here are literally hated by everyone...

Adventure till you drop
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:01 PM   #7
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
I had someone talk **** to me while pumping gas but he was in a corolla. "Mustangs are gay"
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Yea, Camaro owners here are literally hated by everyone...

Adventure till you drop

Really? Seems like here everyone hates mustangs

Old 04-28-2015, 04:47 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Why can't we all get along lol!
Jbone007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:48 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
I had someone talk **** to me while pumping gas but he was in a corolla. "Mustangs are gay"
Lmao that is funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:12 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
Really? Seems like here everyone hates mustangs

The Camaro owners here mess with everyone. So naturally they will be hated by everyone. I've got around a dozen friends that share my driving style, cruising. Every time we all get out to go do something there's always some Camaro owner messing with us, and what's bad is the slowest one in our group is a Cobalt SS. He's got some minor bolt-ons, and he's the one that normally is first one to race a Camaro. And we just watch as he starts pulling on a Camaro and just laugh. But anyway, there's a large mustang population here and most are really cool people except a few, but they are no way near as bad as the Camaro owners...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-28-2015, 05:26 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The Camaro owners here mess with everyone. So naturally they will be hated by everyone. I've got around a dozen friends that share my driving style, cruising. Every time we all get out to go do something there's always some Camaro owner messing with us, and what's bad is the slowest one in our group is a Cobalt SS. He's got some minor bolt-ons, and he's the one that normally is first one to race a Camaro. And we just watch as he starts pulling on a Camaro and just laugh. But anyway, there's a large mustang population here and most are really cool people except a few, but they are no way near as bad as the Camaro owners...

Adventure till you drop

Yea man he drove 2 blocks looking for my house. He was initially mad because I didn't want I to race him but then I told him sorry man I don't like racing v6s that really set him off

Old 04-28-2015, 05:38 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Lmao that is funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I laughed too lol

Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:09 PM   #14
Registered Member

Regular

Camaro ss encounter

Quote:
Yea man he drove 2 blocks looking for my house. He was initially mad because I didn't want I to race him but then I told him sorry man I don't like racing v6s that really set him off

I call butt hurt, and if he's driving the a V6 Camaro and his wife is driving a Coyote. I'd say she's the one wearing the pants in the family, which would mean he's definitely not the man of the house, he's the b!tch...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-28-2015, 07:01 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Coming home with my cousin coming from school (weighs almost 300 pounds) and I see a 2010 body style camaro behind me. Red on black really nice car but I thought it was a v6 so didn't pay much attention to him. When the light turns green keep in mind it's traffic hour, he rolls down his window to say something but I kept driving so my cousin tells me yo he's trying to tell you something so he gets next me and revs his engine I step on it on 3rd to get the other line to turn on my street. He continues driving like a maniac and gets in front of me but I turn in my street. As I'm getting out of my car at my house I see him from the opposite direction (this guy literally just drove 2 blocks all the way around to tell me something) so rolls down his window and proceeds to tell me " you piece of ****, why don't you get money and buy a real car or put real hp on that pos 4.6 it's not even a 5.0 my wife's mustang will beat your old crap." Me having a big mouth tells him sorry bro I don't waste my time on v6 camaros.this heats him up for sure so he gives me his address and continues to tell me he has more money and tells me that it's a v8 6.x with more than 400 hp. So I tell him dude "did you really come all the way here to tell my my car is slower than yours? Are you really crying about this?" He then replies with I'm not crying put some money on your mustang and I'll spank you with my camaro or my wife's mustang. He then peels out with like 6 cars behind him waiting for him to leave.

This guy literally embarrassed himself for no reasons and made an *** of himself. This guys is arguing with me a 20 yr old. I know his cars faster for some reason he was booty hurt maybe because my car was louder or something. He was furious he obviously lacked somewhere else. Idk what it is but I have some bad luck with prick chevy owners down here.

I would have been paranoid and felt threatened by him following me and proceeding to yell at me, I would have probably pulled a gun on him and yelled at him to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post

should have told him the glory holes are at the gas station across the street.

Quote:
I call butt hurt, and if he's driving the a V6 Camaro and his wife is driving a Coyote. I'd say she's the one wearing the pants in the family, which would mean he's definitely not the man of the house, he's the b!tch...

Adventure till you drop
Exactly. So he has to feel like a man and take it out on a kid in a mustang, not realizing it only makes him look more pathetic than he already is. Lol
Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Adventure till you drop

It was an ss but I found after he left may have been a badge idk. I don't think there's much a cosmetic difference between the v6 and the ss

Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #17
Registered Member

Regular

Camaro ss encounter

I agree with Fenix, dude knows where you live now. If I was in your situation and this guy came back, my S&W and my Colt would be pointed at him. It does sound suspicious that he'd try to find you, just because you wouldn't race. I don't like this situation, keep a look out and if he shows up get the police. There are some pretty F-ed up people in this would and he could be one of them...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-28-2015, 08:03 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I agree with Fenix, dude knows where you live now. If I was in your situation and this guy came back, my S&W and my Colt would be pointed at him. It does sound suspicious that he'd try to find you, just because you wouldn't race. I don't like this situation, keep a look out and if he shows up get the police. There are some pretty F-ed up people in this would and he could be one of them...

Adventure till you drop

Yea for sure. The guy was in his 40s can't believe he actually stopped that low

Old 04-28-2015, 08:11 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea for sure. The guy was in his 40s can't believe he actually stopped that low

Holy crap this wasnt some kid??? Haha. I would have asked him how old he was for sure. Thrown in a "go change your depends" joke. Or ask him why he cant afford a corvette with his social security. I could only imagine his face would turn red. He may even peel out so hard that he slams someones parked car and gets arrested.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:34 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

I had a similar experience, years ago, when I was young and SPUNKY!
This scraggly looking biker dude pulls up alongside side of me at a light and starts spouting off derogatory statements about me and my truck... For absolutely no reason at all! I just ignored him because the light turned green. Well at the next light, he comes up and starts running his mouth again. I didn't say a word. I jumped out of my truck, went over and pushed him and his Harley to the ground. I then got back in my truck, and drove off like nothing happened.
He didn't look so tough, laying on the ground, with 700 lbs of motorcycle on top of him...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:52 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixignition View Post
Holy crap this wasnt some kid??? Haha. I would have asked him how old he was for sure. Thrown in a "go change your depends" joke. Or ask him why he cant afford a corvette with his social security. I could only imagine his face would turn red. He may even peel out so hard that he slams someones parked car and gets arrested.

Forgot to state age mid 40s would be my guess good out outfit seemed like a professional which is why I was so surprised by his reaction.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:54 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

He almost hit a few cars. Will never forget my words " are you kidding me that's a v6" his reaction was price lessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Old 04-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

I have truck guys in my town. They get upset when i show up because they know that their chevys are slow. And sound the same as the rest of the trucks.

Some dude told me to f**k off in a truck. So i follow him, and we end up at a red light. I said you wanna run em since your mouth is so big? He looked so scared. I said il put 100$ and showed him the bills. As soon as the green light came he "tried" i pass him and flipped him off. He had his gf to soooo thats a plus.

Lesson learned tho in your story is that your the more mature adult than he will ever be. And i find it funny his wife has a faster car then him.

joe_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:59 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

yea this is why i dont even mouth off to kids in civics. Im sure ill beat em. But in the end, what do I win? Am i cooler than a kid in a civic? (actually, the riced out civics are all middle aged hispanic men around here) A wreckless driving ticket, death, expenses, etc etc.

Generally, i avoid messing around with road rage. Don't feel the need to "Look tough". And when someone rages, You could come up with the funniest response that leaves their jaw dropped to the floor and makes em look like the biggest idiot in front of anyone within earshot. But it wouldn't be so funny when the idiot slams into my car or pulls a gun on me, and knowing my luck, gets away with it. My wife was in the car with her family in Alabama, and some gang looking guy in a mustang on 22's or 24's or 55's or something stupid and chrome cut off her dad, so he flipped him off. then he proceeded to point a gun at them and then drove off.
I could keep my gun in the car as a precaution, but i would still prefer to avoid having to pull it out to defend myself in the first place. Wonderful world we live in, right guys?
Old 04-29-2015, 06:10 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Would love nothing more than get on a Chevy forum and find this tool talking about this and laugh at him .

Scottad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:19 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottad3 View Post
Would love nothing more than get on a Chevy forum and find this tool talking about this and laugh at him .

"Hey bros, I was in Miami, and I saw this kid in a silver 4.6 mustang, and i said hey pal, how bout a friendly race? and he was like, No, Chevy's suck, im too cool to even bother. My mustang 4.6 V6 can smoke your stupid chevy, and I was all like, put your money where your mouth is, friend! so we raced and I won and he wouldnt stop yelling at me, and im like Bro, My wife has a mustang, and then I did an awesome burnout, and the smoke was red white and blue, and all of his neighbors cheered me on and gave him the finger, and I drove off."

^Thats probably what you will find.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:01 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Dang!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:44 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mexico
There is a Camaro/Challenger club down here on the gulf coast. They do not let Mustangs into their club. Not that I would want to be, as they are all dubbed up with 22's, Lambo doors, flip flop plastidip, neon lights, etc. Nothing wrong with all that but not my thing. Seemed like a cool bunch of guys to talk to though.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:51 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
"Hey bros, I was in Miami, and I saw this kid in a silver 4.6 mustang, and i said hey pal, how bout a friendly race? and he was like, No, Chevy's suck, im too cool to even bother. My mustang 4.6 V6 can smoke your stupid chevy, and I was all like, put your money where your mouth is, friend! so we raced and I won and he wouldnt stop yelling at me, and im like Bro, My wife has a mustang, and then I did an awesome burnout, and the smoke was red white and blue, and all of his neighbors cheered me on and gave him the finger, and I drove off."

^Thats probably what you will find.

Lol he probably would change it up haha

Old 04-29-2015, 03:27 PM   #30
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I think I might have the ultimate "eff you" experience to a bunch of ******s trying to act tough. This happened back in like 2003. My buddy and I are coming back from a Phillies game in his car. He had 18" rims on his car and a JL sound setup with a pretty good sub going. Anyway these tools roll up at a light right before we get on the highway and start talking smack. He talks back of course and they get real pissed and start following us.

So we are on the highway and they are still following us. Slow down to 65mph, speed up to 80, they stay behind us making threatening gestures and laughing and pointing like they were going to follow us to wherever and kick our asses when we got out.

Well we are 45 minutes from home... which at the time was the Air Force dorms on base lol. These asshats followed us ALL THE WAY to the base and I will never forget the reaction when we got off the base exit and it finally dawned on them what was happening. Lots of yelling and threatening gestures by them as we both gave them the finger and then drove through the main gate laughing hysterically.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:14 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I think I might have the ultimate "eff you" experience to a bunch of ******s trying to act tough. This happened back in like 2003. My buddy and I are coming back from a Phillies game in his car. He had 18" rims on his car and a JL sound setup with a pretty good sub going. Anyway these tools roll up at a light right before we get on the highway and start talking smack. He talks back of course and they get real pissed and start following us.

So we are on the highway and they are still following us. Slow down to 65mph, speed up to 80, they stay behind us making threatening gestures and laughing and pointing like they were going to follow us to wherever and kick our asses when we got out.

Well we are 45 minutes from home... which at the time was the Air Force dorms on base lol. These asshats followed us ALL THE WAY to the base and I will never forget the reaction when we got off the base exit and it finally dawned on them what was happening. Lots of yelling and threatening gestures by them as we both gave them the finger and then drove through the main gate laughing hysterically.

Some people can be asshats for nothing.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:06 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Depending on where you are, if you have a GT with the basic bolt ins and maybe some controls arms you are probably ruling the road. There are quite a few Camaro owners out here but about 90% of them are V6s. Even then, unless it's a ZL1, the early model SS >2011 is about spot on with a nicely tuned 2001 GT. My biggest pet peeve is the god-forsaken jacked up truck owners who thing a lift and a loud exhaust equals speed. I swear if someone's revving there engine or trying to get me to race, it's someone in a jacked up monster. I'm no stranger to big trucks, but don't be an arrogant redneck that sound=speed. Same thing goes for you ricers out there.

Robbymyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:27 PM   #33
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbymyman View Post
Depending on where you are, if you have a GT with the basic bolt ins and maybe some controls arms you are probably ruling the road. There are quite a few Camaro owners out here but about 90% of them are V6s. Even then, unless it's a ZL1, the early model SS >2011 is about spot on with a nicely tuned 2001 GT. My biggest pet peeve is the god-forsaken jacked up truck owners who thing a lift and a loud exhaust equals speed. I swear if someone's revving there engine or trying to get me to race, it's someone in a jacked up monster. I'm no stranger to big trucks, but don't be an arrogant redneck that sound=speed. Same thing goes for you ricers out there.

I'll have to actually disagree with some of that. A 4th gen Camaro will rape a 99-10 Mustang GT.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:11 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I'll have to actually disagree with some of that. A 4th gen Camaro will rape a 99-10 Mustang GT.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

I was about to say that. An ss and 5.0 are both a bit faster than my 335i stock. And that's faster than my 2v stock for stock. 2v will take quite a bit to pull on an ss. As much as I'd hate to admit it

Old 05-02-2015, 04:34 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
I was about to say that. An ss and 5.0 are both a bit faster than my 335i stock. And that's faster than my 2v stock for stock. 2v will take quite a bit to pull on an ss. As much as I'd hate to admit it

Idk guys, I seen some of them at the track just running, unless it's a good driver, then again, mine has rear upper and lower controls arms and quite a few mods. But they run low 13s, as do I.

Robbymyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT