Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Spacers

3K views 60 replies 9 participants last post by  GT Peasant 
#1 ·
So I just picked up some wheels off a 98 cobra for my 04 new edge, it fits good and all but I wanted it to be flush with the fender or sticking out just a tad to enhancement that aggressive stance. What is the best size spacer to get?

Rear wheel specs- 275/40r17

IG @AyeOhGee

#37 ·
Why is there a leg in the pic? Is the person taking the picture in a fold up chair with leg crossed over the other leg with a mixed drink in one hand?

#42 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

Running 315 in the rear and 1 inch spacers up front, 1 1/2 out back
Right now the rear wheel gap is a little too big for me and the wheel sticks outta the fender a little. With coil overs and pulled fender it will look amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#44 ·
Fixed it.

View attachment 190120
Right now the rear wheel gap is a little too big for me and the wheel sticks outta the fender a lot.
Personally I think it looks like *** with the wheels sticking out that far and I hope to god you don't try to hellaflush it to tuck it under the fenders.

#49 ·
Depends on what rim you are running.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#50 ·
About how far would 1/2" spacers push out 275/40/r17's on the rear? Would it be flush with the fender or not even close?

Hear me before you see me

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Idk why it did it twice but I'm on 17s

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Idk why it did it twice but I'm on 17s

#51 ·
Width... And backspacing... What exactly are you running?

#53 ·
If you are on 8 wide a 275 is too wide first off and second you'll need an inch and a half spacer which I wouldn't recommend. I'd just get new rims when it comes time for new tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.