'01 GT Vert - Passenger side window/door lock issue
Hey guys. So I've been searching on Google for a fix for the issue I'm having and keep coming up with inconsistent answers. Some of which don't directly apply to my issue. I'll try to be as clear as possible as to what is going on with my car:
- All windows work (except the passenger side) from the driver side control.
- If I try to roll the passenger window down from the driver side, it won't work but will only roll up.
- From the passenger side, I can work the window up and down with no issues.
- Simultaneously, the passenger side door lock won't unlock either. (this stopped working along with window issue at the same time).
- I can manually lock and unlock the passenger door.
- I bought a new Motorcraft switch for the driver's side, but didn't fix the issue.
- Checked all fuses including Maxi fuse in engine compartment distribution box.
2001 GT Convertible. I'm at a loss guys!
Edit: Another finding: Just not none of the windows or locks worked from the driver side. Then, started working again except for the passenger side still.