Wanted to give a small update.
I've had ALOT going on with work and just life..
Still have to order my flaming river manual rack, going with an strange manual brake master cylinder kit. That alone is gonna be about 800-900$
I ordered my vacuum log/manifold from UPR for 45$ shipped. So once that gets here I can get the vacuum lines plumbed.
Also, with my car being salvaged title it had some front end damage like I showed before, I'm thinking then "core support" sits in closer to the engine then normal so my stock cooling fan doesn't fit. I sold it for 80$ and that gives me an excuse to upgrade to the Mishimoto electric fan with the shiny little metal shroud.
So just have a few little parts to order and I should be well on the way.. I know it's a process but I am happy because I can go out and see that the kit is on and not much needs to get done.
Here's some pics it almost looks drift car ready since the old rack is out so I can crank the wheels way crazy lol
Got the old master cylinder disconnected, and hydro boost setup off
The boost controller I'm using runs an MAP sensor so I got that mounted along with my oil filter relocate
I've got time this weekend to mess with it since it's not my weekend to have my daughter so hopefully I can make a little progress.
Really just wanna get my vacuum lines someone organized and ran, and get some wires and stuff tied away and loomed.
Stay tuned everyone!!
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution