Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mods

7K views 117 replies 21 participants last post by  ByBlaZeD 
#1 ·
Figured I'd start a thread for modding my Mustang. She's pretty much a clean slate and I'm all about personalizing my ride.

First thing, one of my fog lights was out, so I upgraded to LED. Fog lights aint worth squat on these cars anyway, but at least its a nice white light now instead of the dingy yellow stock bulbs.

Blacked out the bumper lettering:

I love the leather seats, but man they make me sweat...lol... and I want to keep them nice, so some seat covers:

More mods coming soon. Cosmetics first, then engine/drivetrain.(tuner, TB, intake, gears, etc.)

See less See more
#88 ·
I recently threw a 70mm TB on mine, its just an SR but looks decent. Got it for $30 on CL locally. Anyway...I could definitely feel the difference in throttle response and it does seem to pull a little harder in the higher rpms. Now I need to get a plenum also.....back to CL!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#91 ·
Im sure you can find some. I just make it a habit (more like an addiction) to search CL a few times weekly...and search it hard. Go out of my area etc. Ive tried others like letitgo.com but I haven't had very good luck on there at all finding anything useful. I typically run across things I wasnt looking for at the time. There is a lot of times you never even get a response from the seller. I usually try to offer them something reasonably close to what their asking since I wont respond or inquire on things that people want too much for due to them having an unrealistic idea of what its worth.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#92 ·
I am setting up a birthday party, sound stage, and light show today. I normally do love music and studio work, but today I am going to pretend to be a DJ. You will likely hear from me late tonight, or tomorrow when I sleep off the noise.

#106 ·
Looking good!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.