Mustang Evolution Forum banner

SLP Catback.. Suggestions?

837 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  salsa04GT 
#1 ·
So I have an SLP Loudmouth 1 Catback on my 04 GT Auto (previous owner). I enjoy the exhaust and have since I bought it. Question: anything I can buy to make it a little louder? Not necessarily raspier just maybe a deeper throatier muscle kind of. I know it's so hard to tell just by my description of what I want. And I have tried YouTube to listen to different combos.

I've researched the Flow 44s and magnapacks and I like them, but just kind of wanted to see what anyone has and thoughts? Also do I have to have them welded in or clamped on? I know this topic is beat up a lot but with so many options idk what to do.

#2 ·
I switched from flowmasters 40 s to magnapacks and I like them way better. I have a mac pro chamber but it might sound better with an x pipe since it s straight tru mufflers

Sent from my SM-G920T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

I have not installed the mac yet

#4 ·
I did, I got the mufflers from brother performance and the pro chamber is an offroad midpipe

Attachments

#8 ·
Its the design just like all other xpipes and such have you googled it to see what it looks like

Sent from my LG-H918 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Its there version of an xpipe

Sent from my LG-H918 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.