Mustang Evolution Forum banner

How low is your stang?

6K views 75 replies 19 participants last post by  PARTSFROMERIK 
#1 ·
Lets see all the slammed Mustangs on this forum (NEW EDGE ONLY) No photo shops.

Here is my 2000 GT

#11 ·
How do y'all do this? I mean I understand suspension but doesn't a pothole mess your whole day? Lol I live in Oklahoma I don't think I can go that low, not with how bad these roads are...

XBOXONE: Daer He Go

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Love the look tho thumbs up

XBOXONE: Daer He Go

#13 · (Edited)
Pics of the 03 V6 and Mach 1. Both on H&R Supersports, Maximum Motorsports 4 bolt CC plates. V6 has Tokico HP Blues and Mach has Koni Adj. Yellows. No isos on the Mach, rear in on the V6.

Probably the lowest I'd go on a fixed spring setup.

#17 ·
Blue center caps are a nice touch on the Mach.

Pick your poison.
Yes, they really make the wheels pop. Had my local body shop paint them in Azure Blue. Of course about a month later Rovos released their multi piece caps that made the "R" a removable insert lol.

Would've made it a lot easier to paint, probably would've done them myself and saved $100.

#21 ·
I lowered my car 3 inches and had cc playes but didn't adjust for pinion. My 5th and reverse gear blew apart and the Trans shop said that my angle was putting to much stress on the Trans tail housing and caused the rear most gears to "walk" apart. Strange part was that the car didn't rattle or anything. Take that for what you will but from now on all angles have to be correct for me haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#22 ·
I m satisfied with my 1.5" drop, I clear road bumps, it corners decent and I don t seem to have any suspension issue yet.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

#27 ·
No I have not, and I've been driving for around a year and 8 months now? I know there is 18k miles on it lol. I haven't spotted any leaks or anything, what problems could be happening? I've dumped the clutch on this car on a daily. no grinding issues nada. :/:bow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.