Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mesh grille?

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Steve96 
#1 ·
Yes ik its sublimemach but anybody have any clue howto do this?

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Ive seen chicken wire, gutter guards, and even metal lathe used for this and other areas around front fascia and rear valances. Easy, cheap, fun mod to do when you're bored!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#13 ·
And if others have never seen it, they need to checkout @sublimemach on Instagram.....and @merchantsvt.....if not on the "gram" you're really missing out on some awesome Mustang builds and pics! I dont love social media and hated the thought of it but Instagram got me reeled in hardcore about a year ago....just in case you needed some new material for mods etc, great place to check them out, its endless!

#15 ·
I talked to Michael ( Sublime ) couple years back , about the mesh behind the grille emblem , and he told me that it's just gutter guard.

So I went to Lowes, bought a sheet .. trimmed it and bolted it up!

Was about a couple dollars , and a little time!
Don't have any pics it's been so long ago , but that's all it is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#19 ·
I've never had a problem with him , he tells me he gets bashed on by alot of people .. so to save him trouble , and to keep him and his family out of being bad mouthed he just blocks people.
He's a cool dude .. just is a little trigger friendly on the block button. Imo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#22 ·
Im not blocked either but I have never commented or anything on his page plus I would never be rude anyway, esp to someones family, lol! I wonder why so many people want to bash him? He has gorgeous Mustangs! Maybe their jealous?

#21 ·
He said he blocked me because I'm old haha [emoji23] I never said anything about his rides or family. The only time I ever gave him **** was when he went off on a kid with a beat up Mustang. I told it was stupid to go off on someone's ride when they can't afford to do anything to it in the first place. He was just a teenager lol...just ignore him. He didn't block me after that. I guess he had to see how old I was lol. [emoji16]

#23 ·
Too old! Come on seriously!? How old is he?! I gurantee he is older than most of the people who follow him! Thats ridiculous. Im probably too old as well then! And to make fun of someones car is just dumb and ignorant. Not everyone can sink 60k into their 03/04 Mach 1! Its prob got 3 times what its worth into it, technically speaking anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.