Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Keyless Entry Antenna

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jdomke1 
#1 ·
I have a '98 GT Convertible that I noticed the keyless entry antenna was messed up. I have no way of finding out what the end is supposed to look like so I'd like some guidance. Right now it's just sitting there near my convertible motor. The end is raw or missing something and it seems like it should be mounted somehow and not just sitting there. Also, on the front panel of the keyless entry system, the side that faces inwards towards the spare tire, there is a plug and what looks like a space for something. It says "Anti Theft" but isn't that what the keyless entry system is anyways? I'm posting a pic of what the antenna end looks like and also the front panel so you can see it.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I found a convertible in the junk yard and confirmed it was strapped to the upper crossbar and the tip just wrapped in electrical tape. Seems simple and I just repeated what I saw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.