Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Looking into getting on3 turbo kit

12K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  Steve96 
#1 ·
So I'm looking into getting an on3 turbo kit. How much power can I make with this kit how reliable is it? I will drive to track and back occasionally. Any info or install pics would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#6 ·
I heard the wastegate and clamps are junk in the kit. And I've read a lot of good things about the last gen kit they came out with.

#13 ·
Glad to hear all this. I gotta upgrade fuel pump and injectors plan on keeping nitrous on the car also just for emergencies. Lol. I need to swap out my gears which isn't a biggie since I work at a shop. And I need to just get on going on ordering parts, gotta find a tuner to dyno that's closer. And probably need to secure a dd before doing all this.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Oh how does the stock plastic intake hold boost for stock motor? Plus I might need a better maf than the 90mm lmaf

#16 ·
On3 has been around for 5+ years now... they have had time to fix issues with their kits and they have. Prices have got up a bit but its not like Hellion that charges you out the *** and then expects dinner and a movie and a blowjob after....

#31 ·
@Speed_Mister on the Corral there was an On3 96-04 Turbo kit, slightly used or new I cannot remember 100%, looked like a good deal. Its under the "classifieds" section under "power adders" . In case you were interested at all.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.