Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Predator tuner.

618 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  phatspeed7x 
#1 ·
My buddy Kirk just got his On 3 turbo kit installed, and we need to install a simple base tune so he can drive it around town so he can get the clutch broke in. Once the clutch is broke in, we will trailer the car down to the dyno shop, and have the final tune installed on the car. The tune in the car is currently setup for his old procharger setup, and the mass air meter was changed out. Not being calibrated for 60# injectors the car is running pig rich.

He has a original Predator programmer (so old it has a serial port connection). I've downloaded the Predator software, and the serial to USB driver onto my laptop. He forwarded the tune e-mail to me. I can't find any information online on how to use the Predator software. Does anyone know of the program is similar to the SCT program when it comes to "installing new tunes" on to the programmer? How many tunes do these Predator programmers support? I know I can have several uploaded into my SCT X4.

I only have experience with the SCT X4 tuner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.