Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2003 Cobra Mustang

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  WAR HORSE 
#1 · (Edited)
Finished my 03 Cobra just in time for Winter I know my timing sucks but Im so excited . I believe its done rite & should be plenty fast . Started with a Teksid 302 Block & filled it with a Cobra 8 Bolt steel crank, Oliver Rods& Manley Pistons. Used ARP Bolts on every thing. 04 32v heads w/ stock cobra cams, Twin Borg Warner s360 Turbos, Alky Control system , ID 1000 injectors , SCT BA5000 MAF , full UPR Tubular suspension, Transmission Specialties TH400 w/ Ultimate 3500 converter , 3:55 rear gears & 33spline axels, custom 3.5" stainless exaust. Cant wait to hit the Friday nite street car races at my local track

#3 · (Edited)
I will put some pics up soon....Just had it Tuned on a Dyno , Shade over 800HP on a conservative street friendly Tune , I can Turn it up to 1000HP for them special occasions. We had some snow showers today so I quess winter has arrived in the Pocono Mtns , just last week it was 55Degrees out but car wasnt done , HATE WINTER

#9 ·
It is if you got a good phone my friend , I got a cheap pre pay its all I need , I have a nice digital camera , I will figure it out , My wife isnt any help , she knows less about computers than I do ..I got a bunch of pics in a file just cant figure out how to move them

#10 ·
The problem with downloading pix is the size of the file usually. Click on: go advanced of quick reply. Then click you may attach files. Then you will see where you can choose pix and then download them. Click on browse and pick your picture.The pix you want to download must met the following criteria-jpg/gif/bmp/txt are supported; Max. 200 kB. Try downloading your first piicture first and if it doesn't download successfully you probably need to down size them. To do that: Right click on the picture then click on Edit(This is Paint). At the top you will see resize, click on it. Here is where you need to experiment with the reduction amount to get the right sizing for downloading, just plug in a figure ie 60 in the horizontal box(it automatically does both horz.& vert. boxes. And then close it and when the prompt comes up to save or not, save it. Try the download again with the reduced size until it takes it. After a while you will get a feel for it. The big sites like EBay, Craigslist etc take the pix full size so no reduction is needed usually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.