Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Supercharger Help!!! Fuel Line removal

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
I am installing a supercharger onto my car and it called for me to removed the fuel hose on the passenger fuel rail and I haven't been able to get it released and have skipped it but now it's time for the removal of the fuel rail so I have to get the hose off and I don't really wanna have to cut it and try to replace it. Has anypne used this tool (in the picture, silver) and have any tricks for it or any tricks to get it without the tool or cutting the hose? Thanks in advance

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
That tool might not be the right size. Its not for the lines on my 2000 which will be the same as the OP's. I got this.

https://www.amazon.com/Lisle-39400-...sr=1-4&keywords=fuel+line+disconnect+tool+set

Works like a charm. You gotta push in really firm.

Also DO NOT CUT THE LINE!

You also can just remove the entire fuel rail and injectors and just move it off to the side. Don't even have to disconnect.

You're going to be changing out your injectors anyway for the blower so you might as well just remove the rails and leave the line connected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.