Mustang Evolution Forum banner

first run of season

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Smotpoker15 
#1 ·
so got out to the track, and from changing fuel pump over break im running richn as can be on nitrous wot... did some track side tuning and got it to run within safe parameters . with some more tuning and a better launch ( was on street tires) i think the ol 2v will see 11's this season

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
yes my friend just installed a dynojet at his shop and i did the concrete footing for it so i get free runs

i was reading 10.5 on my wideband first run and shut it down. removed some fuel and had it at 11.5 wot and spark plugs were good... i feel im dialed in, but im sure theres always room for improvement

#6 ·
rode clutch and easy throttle. i even bogged a few times lol.. i completely redid chasis... nrw upper and lower rca... full length sfc... Tokico adjustable shocks . polly bushings new axel bushings panhard etc... im excited to mount my new Mickey Thompson's

#8 ·
nice numbers

im on just a 100 shot with stock rotating , full interior, ac heat mach 460 etc..

next friday is track night, ive made a few tweaks to my tune and some suspention adjustments and have a pair of et streets, hopefuly see low low 12s or high 11s , which i would be happy with for basically a stock 2v with 100 shot and gears..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.