Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Sputtering

872 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  51008 
#1 ·
Hey guys wuts up? I am having some issues with my car. I got gas yesterday and notice that she was running little ruff, today I went to walmart and the car was running really bad it started to sputter I was at the bank and she turn off and ran really ruff after i started her up, it got to the point it started to back fire a little on my way home she was sputtering and i could not get her above 20 miles and hour and she turn off on me, the mean time I notice that my ac was not blowing cold air either and my right signal light was on and when I use it would blink fast, also when I drive the signal light turns off until I stop then it comes back on. Also on my dash the green with a circle is on and my abs. The funny thing is on my way home all of a sudden it clear up it ran find. So I park it at my house. I waited I think 2 hours went back out and started her she ran find I put the ac on and it was blowing cold air I took it for about a 20 min ride but when I came back and park it the ac was blowing warm air again but ran smooth. What do you think could it be?
I am afraid of driver her because I am a right leg amputee and on disability and can't afford a tow truck. 2004 gt mustang.

#2 ·
I would begin by taking the car to a nearby auto parts "chain store". They will usually test your charging system , and scan your computer for any Diagnostic Trouble Codes at no charge. Doing those two things is the first step to diagnosing your stalling problem.
Be sure to write down the numbers of any Diagnostic Trouble Codes that may be present.

Let us know what you find!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.