Mustang Evolution Forum banner

need answer

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  PureVenom 
#1 ·
ok so i got the call from sk speed and they had told me that my mac o/r h pipe is on back order and wont get it for another month and a half but they said i can switch the order to get the mac prochamber, its like anohter 90 bukks or so and im willing to shell it out cuz i do like the sound of it (looked up some youtube viedos lol) but i just wanted to hear ur guys opionon on the matter and i have to call them back this week to let them now wat im going to do
thanks very much in advance for replies

#2 ·
How much were they charging you?

PM Atomic Performance about these pipes. He could save you some money plus he has free shipping and a discount for evo members.

If atomic doesn't have it, contact these guys...they might could save you some money on both options:

MAC : Lethal Performance

#3 ·
i already but a deposit on the order, and they the same prics for the mac lethal performance site and they only charged me like 10 bukks for shiping so it aint terrible i just wanted to know if anyone knows and downsides for the pro chamber or really just anything about them

#6 ·
Spec is right they should give you your money back.

for your question the Pro Chamber is a much better set up an H-pipe only functions under 3k RPMs and the pro chamber will give you a little better sound.

I'm running a catted X-pipe on stock exhaust manifolds, but I'm about to order the MAC long tubes and a Pro Chamber mid pipe

#7 ·
alright literally just got off the phone with sk and they said they gonna give me the pro chamber for like 250 which is like 10 or 20 bukks then wat they are normally so they changed the order so i should be able to pick them up bye next tues he said cuz they gotta ship from cali or something so hopefully bye next week ill have a new exhaust sound and if im able to go to the lake george trip youll all be able to here the set up with the long tube headers pro chamber and the borla's thnx everyone for the assistance

#10 ·
For just the lake george portion, you should only need maybe $400-500 depending on the price of gas at the time.

The rooms should come out to be around $80-100 per person TOTAL for the 3 nights in lake george. Food will run about $100-200 for all 4 days as we won't be hitting the high priced joints like we did this past year unwittingly.

If you do the Niagara portion as well, add in a couple hundred for food and to put towards the room.

All in all, I think for $1000 total room and board and gas a great time could be had....but you won't need that much to still enjoy yourself.

it cost brent and I about $300-350 total for gas round trip....that was going from baton rouge to rochester to toronto to niagara to rochester to baton rouge. It was just over 4k miles.

#12 ·
I put a better write up in the Lake George thread when I realized this was a total hijack. lol

It has a better break down of what to expect costs to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.