Anyone have a Ford Tech/Parts Friend? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Anyone have a Ford Tech/Parts Friend?

Ok, I need to get some part numbers together for my swap that's going on. I have 2 sources to get my parts from, but I need the part numbers for the local one. So, here goes.

If there is somewhere I can go look this stuff up online, please point me there and I will be glad to go do the research. If I can't find anything out soon, I'm going to head down to a dealership this weekend and talk to the parts counter to get some numbers.

A couple of them I should be able to get off the gaskets at home, I just haven't written them down yet since taking the blower off.

Anyhow, here are the part numbers I'm looking for...I'll start with the ones I don't have laying on my table:

- Valve Cover Gaskets - Both sides
- Grommets for the valve covers
- IAC gasket (the dohicky that sits on top of the stock plenum)
- The PCV tube that runs from the passenger side head to the intake
- The PCV fitting for the passenger head
- The PCV fitting for the intake tube
- The intercooler bolts (They've already been re-used once and they are use ones, throw out bolts, so I'm not going to re-use them again)

Some others I need are the gaskets for the blower swap. I have these ones at the house since I just took my eaton off. I'm mostly listing in case something seems like it is missing.

- Blower to lower gasket
- Lower to Heads gaskets - both sides
- Intercooler manifold??? to lower gasket

I believe that is it that I need. If it seems like I've left anything out for blower swap gaskets, please let me know. I'm deleting my EGR, so I won't need that gasket which is why it isn't listed above.
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Anyone have a Ford Tech/Parts Friend?

i have this listing for part #'s. i dont know it that will help though
Ford Online Parts Catalog ***New*** - Ford Mustang Forums

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Yeah, I'm trying to get the numbers so you can get me some prices...that way I'm hoping to not have to pay shipping. I'll dig through your link and see what I come up with.

Unfortunately, the shop manual I have at home doesn't have part numbers for this stuff...it has for other things I've needed, but not these for some reason.
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Ok, something told me if I start a thread, then Steve@Tousley ford was going to respond finally. Well, he did...and I just went ahead and ordered everything and it is on the way.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Ok, something told me if I start a thread, then Steve@Tousley ford was going to respond finally. Well, he did...and I just went ahead and ordered everything and it is on the way.
thats cool. let me know if i can help with anything else thou

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT