Anyone have a Ford Tech/Parts Friend?
Ok, I need to get some part numbers together for my swap that's going on. I have 2 sources to get my parts from, but I need the part numbers for the local one. So, here goes.
If there is somewhere I can go look this stuff up online, please point me there and I will be glad to go do the research. If I can't find anything out soon, I'm going to head down to a dealership this weekend and talk to the parts counter to get some numbers.
A couple of them I should be able to get off the gaskets at home, I just haven't written them down yet since taking the blower off.
Anyhow, here are the part numbers I'm looking for...I'll start with the ones I don't have laying on my table:
- Valve Cover Gaskets - Both sides
- Grommets for the valve covers
- IAC gasket (the dohicky that sits on top of the stock plenum)
- The PCV tube that runs from the passenger side head to the intake
- The PCV fitting for the passenger head
- The PCV fitting for the intake tube
- The intercooler bolts (They've already been re-used once and they are use ones, throw out bolts, so I'm not going to re-use them again)
Some others I need are the gaskets for the blower swap. I have these ones at the house since I just took my eaton off. I'm mostly listing in case something seems like it is missing.
- Blower to lower gasket
- Lower to Heads gaskets - both sides
- Intercooler manifold??? to lower gasket
I believe that is it that I need. If it seems like I've left anything out for blower swap gaskets, please let me know. I'm deleting my EGR, so I won't need that gasket which is why it isn't listed above.
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles