Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1998 gt intake question

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  modular2valve 
#1 ·
ok my intake on my 1998 gt is cracked right were the coolent tuns through and shoots a stream ten feet in the air when the motor revs up...i tried fixen it with b weld and it worked a whole week ha.

my question is can some one show me a link to find a intake manifold for the 1998 gt.....most i find are for 1999+ and i don't have the money to be buying wronge parts due to still in school.

thanks eddie

also off topic but i have $300 exackly in the bank what would you guys say would be the bang for the buck in performance wise?(i have cold air and cat back exhaust all ready only the last section after the H pipe)

#5 ·
to install the pi intake on the non pi heads will require adapters, i think livernois makes a kit with the intake to swap it over. expect a 15 hp gain installing the intake. no tune is neccessary and the swap is straightfoward, use all of your existing electronics. now if you are trying to reinstall the non pi factory intake i do have one for it but u need to reuse your aluminum coolant crossover in the front.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.