Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Heads, Cams, Intake

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  2kslvrgt 
#1 ·
#2 ·
as far as heads id go with the newly released trickflows, they are pretty much the best u can buy and the same price pretty much as the patriot heads. i havent heard alot of good things from patriot either, and trickflow is really well known in the pushrod crowd. as far as intake, the factory pi intake actually holds up real well for what u are trying to do, but if wanting something different, the bullit intake would be my next choice.

#3 ·
I hear the Typhoon is not a good choice... so your other real option is the Bullitt. They are costly.

#7 ·
I don't off the top of my head, but here is the thread on another forum where they announced the release of them this year. I'd dig through it but I'm at work....it should say in there where to get them from.

I would be willing to bet Summit would have them because Summit also has the track heat intakes.

Get in Line! Trick Flow 2v heads coming! - ModularFords.com

#12 ·
#13 ·
I didnt order the trick flows and am going to give patriot perf 1 chance. I ordered the stage II heads (Windsor) and am going to see what they are like. Also went with "Patriot Performance Modular Ford Billet 233/237 .545"/.550" 113 lsa" cams. So who knows. Maybe Ill like them or maybe not.

Still not sure what Intake Manifold and Headers to go with though... I figured I might as well do the intake, heads,cams,headers all at the same time.

#15 ·
Cobra GT has some pics of the BBK long tubes in his gallery and based on those, I would never buy them. The giant dent they put in the one primary and then claim "It won't hurt performance" is enough for me to say no. It pinches off nearly half the diameter.

All his pics of it: Mustang Evolution - Cobra GT's Album: 2nd set of BBK headers

#19 ·
let me know how the heads work out 4 u. I'm in the same boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.