Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got a problem need some help...

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  1234 
#1 ·
So my own stupidity caused this problem. When i pushed the pistons back in the calipers. I didnt open the bleeders. Yes i know im an idiot. I need help fixing it. I replaced my brakes on the front of my car. The car has no brake pedal as we speak. I replaced all of the fluid. There is no air in the system. The only other part i can think of is the ABS Pump or control module which ever you wanna call it. So my question is did i over look some thing or is it the module. And if its the pump/module is there away to rebuild it?

#3 ·
But the brake pedal has pressure the car is off. When the car is running i lose the pressure in the pedal. I didnt look at the master cylinder. Imma go and bleed that now. Let ya know what happens.

#5 ·
i have a hydraboost system, and that part of the system works fine. The only part i have been having problems testing is the abs pump/module. Im gonna look into it more tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.