California/l.a.c.r. meet. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-12-2005, 07:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to red herring
California/l.a.c.r. meet.

Alright none of you bastards are taking initiative and giving a date to go to l.a.c.r. Therefore I'm starting this thread and throwing out two dates. How would you feel about Wednesday,the 16th or Friday, the 19th of Febrary 2005? Wednesdays are generally less crowded and I don't think any events are taking place either of those dates. If anyone has any other dates in mind or can't make it for some reason let us know and we'll try to work around it. If you can, try to schedule a day off for one of those days, say which one you want, and then everyone else can try to schedule it off too. Let us know if you have and problems/questions so we can set up a permanent date.
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2005, 08:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
shouldnt this be in the westcoast forum oh well, sounds like fun if i can get to california that is
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark02Pony
shouldnt this be in the westcoast forum oh well, sounds like fun if i can get to california that is
I was going to put it there but this seems to get more attention and is for "announcements" So that was my announcement, we're going to lacr! (hopefully)

I pmed these people in cali, if they come here but don't live close enough, I apologize for wasting your time
js281gt
ttpancakes
seph
hellik
232stang
99cobravert
crabmeat
latinimagexx
grooveman
maybe more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2005, 08:40 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Announcements I make

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 09:34 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

i cant do wek days. :-\
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Announcements I make
sorry brent, i suppose you can move it if you'd like
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
i cant do wek days. :-\
they are only open for us on wednesday and friday, if you can't go on a week day then i don't think it's possible for you to go at all. Not run anyway
Old 01-12-2005, 11:24 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by red herring
QUOTE=Brent]Announcements I make
sorry brent, i suppose you can move it if you'd like

they are only open for us on wednesday and friday, if you can't go on a week day then i don't think it's possible for you to go at all. Not run anyway
****, how come we can run only weds and fri?
Old 01-13-2005, 12:33 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

cuz there would be less people, I'm down for it if I ask for the day off

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 06:06 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to ttpancakes
either one is good for me ... hopefully i can get my gears on my then.
ttpancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 11:23 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
cuz there would be less people, I'm down for it if I ask for the day off
Ya I have to get the day off for a Wenesday, or at least a half day. It is good to leave around 1. To beat traffic, let your car cool off, & beat all the people that show up @ 7:00 or 8:00 to got alot of good runs in. When it gets crowded you want to meet people you want to race & line up with them. We should all meet up way before & get something to eat. I agree, I think Wenesdays are better but Fridays are good as long as we get there by 3:00.
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Js281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 11:30 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I know some people have school, so maybe Fridays will be better. I am getting my retune sometine in Feb so. Plus I need new drag radials already. Post people!
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Old 01-13-2005, 05:27 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
****, how come we can run only weds and fri?
They are only open for the public to run on wednesdays and fridays. Other than that you can only spectate.

I also agree that we should meet up early and go eat and find out who everyone is and stuff. However some people are saying wednesday and some people are saying friday, if you choose one or the other tell us why and we'll see what we can do. Perhaps if things can't be arranged we'll have to go in two smaller groups. Maybe ttpancakes and I can show up to both. I'd rather all go at once though.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:40 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Once you gathered up everyone, create a list of who is going on what day.

Old 01-13-2005, 09:24 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

js281gt: wednesday
ttpancakes: either
red herring: either
seph: Undecided?

How about this, I'll be the main setup guy. EVERYBODY pm me once you know precisely what day you'd like to go. That way the list will be easier and I'll keep a calculation of when everyone is going.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:31 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

put me as either. Fridays and i want to leave early. Just need a couple week notice for work.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:32 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

I will send an email to 99cobravert.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:36 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Won't let me send him an email. Sent him a private message. Triple post nice.

Old 01-14-2005, 01:13 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js281GT
Triple post nice.

I believe I already sent him a pm to come to this thread
Old 01-14-2005, 03:23 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I just dont think he has logged in here yet. This site is pretty dead.

Old 01-14-2005, 09:08 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I just dont think he has logged in here yet. This site is pretty dead.
What do you say we make it popular? All we have to do is find out how, the execution is easy
Old 01-17-2005, 01:55 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What do you say we make it popular? All we have to do is find out how, the execution is easy
I dunno how, anyway so post a day/date & see what everyone thinks. Late Feb or march to give everyone time. (and to get their balls reattatched)

Old 01-17-2005, 02:29 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I dunno how, anyway so post a day/date & see what everyone thinks. Late Feb or march to give everyone time. (and to get their balls reattatched)
nobody responds and it looks like only a few people are going to go anyway, and even then on seperate days. We may have to find a better plan.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:22 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

It is hard to get everyone to go. I will be bringing 5 or so. You can race my buddies 12' inch lifted F250 turbo diesel. I also have another buddy that has a wrx that wants to try to smoke me. 99cobravert lives right near me in Simi. I want to get to know him. He said he needed help putting some part on & he offered to drink some beers for the help. He still hasnt responded to my instant message.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:08 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It is hard to get everyone to go. I will be bringing 5 or so. You can race my buddies 12' inch lifted F250 turbo diesel. I also have another buddy that has a wrx that wants to try to smoke me. 99cobravert lives right near me in Simi. I want to get to know him. He said he needed help putting some part on & he offered to drink some beers for the help. He still hasnt responded to my instant message.
I hope that wrx is modified or an sti cause even I beat regular wrx's and I run 15 at lacr
Old 01-18-2005, 11:33 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

What is your best time @ lacr? The wrx is supposedly fast. He has a downpipe, intake, chip, & boost controller. He talks smack to everyone that he can smoke me. I am not scared. I am going to do a fat burnout right next to him blastin some mudvaine. (try to scare him into getting a red flag & I will still smoke him) Hopefully!

Old 01-18-2005, 04:30 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What is your best time @ lacr? The wrx is supposedly fast. He has a downpipe, intake, chip, & boost controller. He talks smack to everyone that he can smoke me. I am not scared. I am going to do a fat burnout right next to him blastin some mudvaine. (try to scare him into getting a red flag & I will still smoke him) Hopefully!
modded is a different story, wrx's do very well with mods, mostly any turbo car does for that matter. My best time at lacr is 15.6, wrx's usually run 2/10 slower than i do...stock anyway. That chip probably makes him a lot faster/high boost
Old 01-18-2005, 06:14 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
modded is a different story, wrx's do very well with mods, mostly any turbo car does for that matter. My best time at lacr is 15.6, wrx's usually run 2/10 slower than i do...stock anyway. That chip probably makes him a lot faster/high boost
wow, I thought wrx's were faster than that. I thought they were just as fast as my car stock. I ran a 14.9 there stock. That means his wrx may not even get into the 13's there. I think I will win. I know other mustangs like mine, people were running 15.3's. That track is just brutal. I say whatever your cars does in motor trend, you will do a second slower. An 03' cobra there was running a 13.8.

Old 01-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
wow, I thought wrx's were faster than that. I thought they were just as fast as my car stock. I ran a 14.9 there stock. That means his wrx may not even get into the 13's there. I think I will win. I know other mustangs like mine, people were running 15.3's. That track is just brutal. I say whatever your cars does in motor trend, you will do a second slower. An 03' cobra there was running a 13.8.
and just for people reading this, yes it's that bad
Old 01-18-2005, 10:41 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Justang
LACR sucks. Most of you near stockers won't see 15's. It's a horrible track.

You should try to do a Cali Speedway meet.

265rwhp 280rwtq
Justang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:42 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justang
LACR sucks. Most of you near stockers won't see 15's. It's a horrible track.

You should try to do a Cali Speedway meet.
can you racfe on weekends there?
Old 01-18-2005, 10:44 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Justang
They're having one on the 22nd of this month I believe. Normally it's a Saturday thing.

265rwhp 280rwtq
Justang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 11:00 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

That is sweet, I say we go. Who all is interested? If more people can go on saturdays then we should go there. Is that also called Pamona?

Old 01-19-2005, 11:02 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justang
They're having one on the 22nd of this month I believe. Normally it's a Saturday thing.
How many runs and how much does it cost? From what I understand you get minimal runs and it's 20 bucks as opposed to lacr which is 15 and you can get 20+ runs if you want and that's no exaggeration.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:03 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Are you gonna go 232? Btw I saw you at I think mustanglife or gotstang.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Tags
california