results of wildhorses meet for august 1, 09 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
results of wildhorses meet for august 1, 09

Results Of August First Meet
by blackstang1 Today at 1:21 am

.WHAT A TIME ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank all of you that came out tonight!!!!!!!!!! What a turnout.. The total count by the end of the night was 15 cars. We took over ricks like we owned the place! They were very happy that we we a good respectful group. They want one of the group shots that nathan and Brandi took of the cars to put up in the dining area. !!!! Big honor for us!!! We brought in rick with the 2009 gt 500 and two 2010 gt 500's I do wannna say welcome to all the new members that are offical. Rusty and his son rusty... in the blue 2010 Gt 500. wes And his wife with the blue gt and the white gt vert. Spencer in the black 06 gt. Guys that puts the La chapter members list at 11 cars with ALOT more on the way... I started this not having any idea what i was about to get into.... Now it going further than i ever dreamed!!!! I welcome all of you to the club. We had many prospects dive by and some even came out... joe and his wife in the mineral gray gt... thanks for commin out guys... Darkshadows will have pics posted very soon ....

If i missed someone... Dont feel sad... I am horrible with names.... I thank all of you for your enthusiam and love of the car. Nathan and brandi... Thank you very much for the pictures in advance.... You are awsome!!!

~The prez
wildhorsesprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #2

Re: results of wildhorses meet for august 1, 09

We had a great time. Looks like the wildhorses club is going to be a lot of fun. Thanks Rusty
Big Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I wish I could have made it out, but I've already planned to be there for the next one.
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

ill get them posted as soon as i can.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
Blogger
Blogger

Send a message via MSN to rickf73 Send a message via Skype™ to rickf73

Wished I could have spent more time getting to know everyone. Looked like a great turn out, lot of nice Stangs.
rickf73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion