question for br/no people - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

question for br/no people

hi i'm new to the forum and upgrading my mustang. i was wondering where you guys go to race. im not interested in actually becoming a racer or anything like that (i cant afford it im in college lol) but i would like to go somewhere where i can let my car loose without having to worry about breaking any laws.
sorry for the newbie question lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: question for br/no people

welcome, and check this out http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/t141454/

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:04 AM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Generally, we go to State Capital and No problem raceway. A few do the fast and furious thing, but then you're just hoping it isn't the next bust.
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
I did check this out, but I should probably learn how to drive my car around corners before I attempt that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Generally, we go to State Capital and No problem raceway. A few do the fast and furious thing, but then you're just hoping it isn't the next bust.
yea i checked out these two places. on state capital's calender does T-N-T mean test and tune? and is that when you guys go?

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Yeah, TNT means test and tune. When we go out there it is either for TNT or for the street nights. They have nights where there is a flagman starting the race with no times just like a street race or Pinks. The last one sucked as they only had 1 lane prepped for street cars...the other was fully prepped for sub 9 second cars and cars with drag radials/slicks. So it was very slow. I'm thinking they won't do that again anytime soon.

When we do go out there, we usually have a thread about it here. The BR member roll call thread you posted in will help insure you get notified of any events we have going on...whether racing or just get togethers.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah, TNT means test and tune. When we go out there it is either for TNT or for the street nights. They have nights where there is a flagman starting the race with no times just like a street race or Pinks. The last one sucked as they only had 1 lane prepped for street cars...the other was fully prepped for sub 9 second cars and cars with drag radials/slicks. So it was very slow. I'm thinking they won't do that again anytime soon.

When we do go out there, we usually have a thread about it here. The BR member roll call thread you posted in will help insure you get notified of any events we have going on...whether racing or just get togethers.
Alright thanks a ton man!! I'll be looking forward to it!

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 08-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Just as an FYI, there is a get together coming up on the 15th starting in denham and then possible cruising out to that even DarkShadows linked to. Not all of us will be racing (like me), but we will cruise out there as a big group. Once the info is official, we will start a thread for it and I'll go and notify everyone about it.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Just as an FYI, there is a get together coming up on the 15th starting in denham and then possible cruising out to that even DarkShadows linked to. Not all of us will be racing (like me), but we will cruise out there as a big group. Once the info is official, we will start a thread for it and I'll go and notify everyone about it.
yea i saw that but unfortunately i'm in houston working until the 21st

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 08-03-2009, 11:34 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

We still have the saturday night things at Rick's on Florida, and some go to PepBoys later that night. I've even heard rumors of stuff going on at Party Time or something.
RyansQuick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
I did check this out, but I should probably learn how to drive my car around corners before I attempt that lol
Thats the point is to come out in learn. everyone out there is more than helpful

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

o ok well i will try and make it out to the next one bc im in houston when its going on

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion