Wildhorses meet for august 29th 2009 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Wildhorses meet for august 29th 2009

Ok guys and gals... Events for the 29th of august are as follows.

There is a prty for terry on sat the 29th. We as a club will be meeting to go to the party around noon. We will meet at the winn dixie in walker to drive to terrys house. The party is for terrys birthday.
For those of you that dont know terry is chirs's son. Chris drives the gold 67 shelby.
Due to a medical condition that terry has called HYDROEPHALUS. in his brain . He is not able to make our meets or go outside alot. Terry is a member of this family and loves the cars because daddy owns a stang. We are all about or family here so lets get a good showing for terry.
For the party we need chips , drinks, ice, side dishes and coolers.

Please please please respond to this post so that we can get a head count for the pary.

The gift that the club is giving to terry is his own personalized club hoddie... If anyone wants to donate for this please see me and ill tell you what we need.
Donations are not manditory but will greatly be appreicated.

Events for saturday night are as follws. We are doing a cruise to state capital for some racing action. We will be meeting at the denham springs wal mart at 5;45 pm and roll out time is 6pm on the dot. Please let me know which event or events you plan to attend so that i can get head counts going.
~the prez
wildhorsesprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Wildhorses meet for august 29th 2009

I'm about 90% sure on the cruise to the track part. I can't make it earlier in the day...

I won't be racing though as I can't risk breaking something on the car I am driving to NY 6 days later.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Cool... Meet times are posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

its 35 for racing isnt it?

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

sucks man, id like to make the party as its for a good cause but im working that day.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Its 30 i think for the race... And mod.. Its cool... I understand about the work. Meet us for the race...lol
Old 08-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

It's a street night according to their website...doesn't that mean it is $10 per person to race or not? I didn't race last time and it was $10 each for myself and the g/f...

Or, have they changed the rules about street night to raise the rates?
Old 08-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #8
Blogger
Blogger

Send a message via MSN to rickf73 Send a message via Skype™ to rickf73

Wish I could go with you guys, have to go with the son-n-law to watch go cart races at Pike county.
rickf73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:00 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
It's a street night according to their website...doesn't that mean it is $10 per person to race or not? I didn't race last time and it was $10 each for myself and the g/f...

Or, have they changed the rules about street night to raise the rates?
you might be right.. ill check into that with the track manager and get it posted.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #10

Thumbs up Re: Wildhorses meet for august 29th 2009

I'll be there for the party but cant make it to the track. I can provide a cooler full of sodas for everone but I will probably need you to come by my house & get it in your jeep. Cant fit a very big cooler in the stang. Also i can throw a $20 on the hoodie.
Big Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

ill get with you on sat russs... lol
Old 08-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry guys! Can't make this. I have some plans for the Sat. night. Have a 'special' outfit for the LSU vs. WASHINGTON away game I am attending and need to do some shopping or I will never get it. Also told Terry (Stingers Drive-In Albany, La) that I would stop by we are going to be planning an event for his Drive-In on the Friday night of Sept 4th (which I can't make due to LSU vs. WASH.

Also, It's not like I have a car right now.. at the Body Shop getting Fixed! Will probably be another 2 weeks! Good luck!

P.S. special outfit is somewhere along the lines of (in a purple and gold outfit) 'Richard Simmons doesn't do Husky!' (Washington Huskies)

Look for me I am on seats 1-4 (50 Yard line) behind LSU's bench and I think I am the 5th row up!
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

yea.. too bad about that car of yours... i heard about that.. i would have cryied like a little girll... getter done man and come hang with us when shes finished ... or your not at out of town... lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion