Dft4 : Draggin For Toys 4
HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!!!!
The 4th annual Draggin’ for Toys (aka DFT4) event is coming up again this year, affectionately called "The Christmas Race".
This is for TC Thompsons Children's Hospital and the toys are split up between TC Thompson's, a Battered Children's home, a group of Foster homes, and Providence Ministries here in the North Georgia / Chattanooga area.
The race takes place November 19, 2005 at Brainerd Optimist Dragway. (Ringgold, GA)
(Rain date: December 3, 2005)
Gates open at 10 am and racing starts at 12 noon.
Spectator only: $10 to get in the gate
Racing: $20 and bring one NEW toy for each class you participate in. If you have no toys then it will cost you $30 total to race.
(Please, only new unwrapped toys appreciated. Thank you)
1. King of the Hill: Anything goes. No rails, 29.5 tires only . Any type rear suspension allowed, but stock or mini-tubs ONLY.
2. Drag Radial KOTH: Anything goes. No rails. Drag Radial Tire ONLY. Any type rear suspension allowed, but stock or mini-tubs ONLY.
3. Street King: Factory type cars w/bolt ons. Any type rear tire allowed. All engine bolt ons and mods/power adders are ok. Stuff like ladder bars, four link, race car stuff, etc. will not be allowed. Cars will be teched for street equipment and worthiness. Tag/insured, wipers, horn, etc.
4. Quick Street: Factory type cars w/bolt ons. Street tires or drag radials. All engine bolt ons and mods/power adders are ok. Stuff like ladder bars, four link, race car stuff, etc. will not be allowed. Cars will be teched for street equipment. Tag/insured, wipers, horn, etc.
5. N/A Street Heat: Factory type cars unlimited Cubic inch motors. any tires. Stuff like ladder bars, four link, race car stuff, etc. will not be allowed. Cars will be teched for street equipment. Tag/insured, wipers, horn, etc.
6. Bracket Class: All participants wanting to run in a bracket class.
7. Import/Sport Compact Class - Heads-Up: Imports and sport compacts that want to run heads-up.
8. Bikes 751cc and up: Super sport rules apply
9. Bikes 750 down: Super sport rules apply
10. Heavy Hitters: Super sport rules apply, all motorcycle classes but rider must weigh in at least 225 pounds geared up.
11. True street: run what you brung, as long as its on "hard" street tires. No Purpose tires or soft compound. Car must be street legal. Tag, insurance, wipers, horn, etc.
12. Burn-Out Contest
Test-N-Tune all day!!!
If you have any questions or concerns please post here or you can PM me.
If you are unable to attend but would like to send toys or donations, we would be happy to pass those along to the kids as well. Checks can be made out to: Draggin’ for Toys
ATTN: Roy Johnson, Jr. (payable to Draggin' For Toys)
2301 Shannon Dr.
Dalton, Georgia 30720
Remember, this is for Charity!
Thanks and we hope to see you there!!!!