Upstate SC - All Out Drag Day - Sept. 21st
Spread the word everyone!
2nd Annual UMC Track Day – All makes & models welcome!
Sunday, September 21st
Ware Shoals Dragway, Ware Shoals SC
11:30am gates open, Test & Tune begins at 1:00pm. Gates Close approx. 7:00pm
* The cost to enter the gate on the 21st will be $5.
* The cost for Test & Tune is an additional $5
* Cost for True Street is $5
* Cost for Gamblers race will be $10. $10 for 1st round buyback. 100% pay out to the winner.
*Cost for Burnout contest will be $5. $50 payout for the winner.
* TRUE STREET CARS – Tech by 1:15. Cruise leaves at 1:15. Car must be street legal (registered & insured) and on D.O.T. approved tires. Trophies to the quickest 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 second cars (Average 3 runs). Also XSR Cylinder Heads will give a $100 off a Port and Polish job to the quickest car in the True Street competition!!!!!!! Questions regarding True Street rules & regulations contact Daniel at (864) 505-2201 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* CAR SHOW will cost $5 to enter with trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places done via penny vote and Best in Show voted on by show participants. Registration until 3:00, show ends at 5:00. Winners announced at 6:00. Must be present to win.
Hope to see everyone come out this year! Ware Shoals has recently been renovated, and it’s sure to be a fun day for everyone!
Online flyer: http://www.upstatemustangclub.com/WS%20Flyer%202003%20F-B.htm
Or check us out at: www.upstatemustangclub.com