Greenville, SC V6 Mustang Club - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-09-2003, 09:51 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to ponyboy1995
Greenville, SC V6 Mustang Club

Is anyone in Greenville, SC interrested in starting a V6 Mustang Club with me? We have 2 major clubs here. Both are majority V8 Mustangs. It would be nice to have a club that is dedicated to V6 Stangs. This way we can hang out, help with Stang projects, etc. If you are interested let me know soon.

Thanks,
JOE
Mods: This V6 Coupe has an RGR P&P upper & lower intake w/ TB enlarged, SSM Heads w/ 3-angle valve job, SSM 214/214 .48/.48 110 separation CAM, MAC Cold Air Induction kit, 3.73 Gears w/ T-lock, 180* Thermostat, Custome Dual exaust, MAC Mufflers, Custome H-Pipe, 17" Cobra Rims, 245/45/R17 BFG Tires, Air Silencer Removed, Custome Engine Paint, B&M Shifter, Autometer dual guage A-pillar pod w/ 2" Temp. & Oil pressure guages, & Amsoil Synthetic motor Oil.
Future Mods: Mac Underdrive Pulley's, Mac Strut & Tower Brace, 50(+) shot Nitros.
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/ponyboy1995
ponyboy1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2003, 10:03 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Hey Joe I think it would be cool but I have a problem with people even talking to me. so many people with V6 cars are just driver and nothing more. I would like to see a V6 click form inside the UMC club
Old 09-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I do understand what you mean. That was a thought of mine. does UMC have a fair number of serious v6 members? Are you an active member of UMC?
Mods: This V6 Coupe has an RGR P&P upper & lower intake w/ TB enlarged, SSM Heads w/ 3-angle valve job, SSM 214/214 .48/.48 110 separation CAM, MAC Cold Air Induction kit, 3.73 Gears w/ T-lock, 180* Thermostat, Custome Dual exaust, MAC Mufflers, Custome H-Pipe, 17" Cobra Rims, 245/45/R17 BFG Tires, Air Silencer Removed, Custome Engine Paint, B&M Shifter, Autometer dual guage A-pillar pod w/ 2" Temp. & Oil pressure guages, & Amsoil Synthetic motor Oil.
Future Mods: Mac Underdrive Pulley's, Mac Strut & Tower Brace, 50(+) shot Nitros.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

I am a active member and a tech day volunteer. there are a few in the club I am currently the most modded engine wise. You would be a welcome addition
Old 09-09-2003, 10:32 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I have been wanting to come out to a cruise or an event but I never know when they are until its too late. Is Jose Colon an active member in the club?
Old 09-09-2003, 11:29 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Joe,
I'M part cohelper's of the UMC along with my wife Donna that is the president of the club, and in it we have a good many v6'rs in the club minus our 2 and along with Corey that you have spoken with here briefly. We do briefly remember you coming out to one of our events at 1 time... Jose Colon is in the works of moving to TX to transfer with his company Rockwell Automation, and he will be greatly missed aswell.

If you would want to come out and be at one our events just check out our website at any given time, and you will be able to locate us. And if you are serious about coming out to meet up with us, you may want to come out to our Track Day event we are having on the 21st, just click on my signature line here and it will tell you more, or just read the Drag Day post I made aswell in here.

- Jeff
Old 09-09-2003, 11:59 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
do u guys want a club forum for UMC for only active members? since your the presidents? We'll be more then willing to provide your club of one, so you and all your members will have a place to talk, and talk about events and ect.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 06:04 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

HUMMM!!!!! Donna, Jeff That would not be such a bad Idea. It would give us some exposure considering the message board we have now is a members only forum. My only concern is that the bulk of the members are V8's and a few like to air dirty laundry on the forums!!!! I would be something to consider
Old 09-10-2003, 04:59 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Jeff,

I will be comming out to the track day on the 21st. I will also check out the website to see what else is going on. I have been wanting to join this club or start one. I have met Corey before and he is a good guy so i will probably be joining your club. Its got to be a good Stang club if the President has a v6. Also, I think it would be a good idea to have a club forum on here.

Joe
Old 09-10-2003, 09:40 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Charles thanks for the offer, we may take you up on that in the future... Possably after the new year ...

Joe cant wait to meet you, you sound very interested in the Car scene yourself, we need som more people along those lines.

Cant wait for track day, its going to be a blast, CAR SHOW/ TRUE STREET DRAG RACING/ BRACKET RACING and so fourth....
Old 09-10-2003, 10:04 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Makes me think if we might want to consider a V6 shootout HUMMM!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2003, 11:23 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Jeff,
I am very interrested in the car scene. A v6 shoot out would be cool. Thats something you dont see to often. Speaking of racing I am going to the Greer dragstrip this evening if anyone wants to go. I will check the board today around 5:30 to see if anyone is gonna go up there.

Joe
Old 09-15-2003, 10:34 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Joe,
Sorry I didnt see your post on the 11th, I was there too that night and how about that black 5.0 with the huge slicks on it almost coming down on the mystic 91 coupe...that was some kickass racing that night!

and yes they should be coming to the drag day aswell!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Greenville, SC V6 Mustang Club

finally! some mustang owners/lovers from SC!!
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:14 AM   #15
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Greenville, SC V6 Mustang Club

Just 5 years late

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Tags
v6 mustang